PDA

View Full Version : WTB ZHP sedan Virginia Area

Mtmpow3r
05-06-2011, 06:16 AM
I have a 95 M3 currently, and I need to move so the M3 is going. I need a good condition ZHP sedan to replace it. I am not looking to trade or anything I just need to know who is selling a ZHP near me in good condition. Please reply to this post or text/call 7574694964 thanks Richard

Marcus-SanDiego
05-06-2011, 06:44 AM
You're definitely in a good part of the country. A healthy mafia presence around there.

We'll be on the lookout.

Do you have any preferences for color or mileage? Auto of manual?

Welcome to the site.

Mtmpow3r
05-06-2011, 10:12 AM
Preferably one after inspection 2, Color I'd say I'm open to anything as long as it is clean but I've had both a black and a White m3 and I loved them both, anything but red. I'm looking for a manual, autos unless it is an smg suck. No offense auto guys, just not my thing. Cars are meant to be driven, not drive you. That's about it. Thanks for helping.

Marcus-SanDiego
05-06-2011, 10:45 AM
No SMG for the ZHP, so no worries there.

Keep checking out the classifieds area of this site.

Additionally, be sure to check out this thread: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) About the BMW E46 330 ZHP Performance Package Option (http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showthread.php?1789-Frequently-Asked-Questions-%28FAQ%29-About-the-BMW-E46-330-ZHP-Performance-Package-Option)

blindside
05-06-2011, 11:47 AM
Preferably one after inspection 2, Color I'd say I'm open to anything as long as it is clean but I've had both a black and a White m3 and I loved them both, anything but red. I'm looking for a manual, autos unless it is an smg suck. No offense auto guys, just not my thing. Cars are meant to be driven, not drive you. That's about it. Thanks for helping.

Couldn't agree with you more manual is just apart of driving. Ill let you know if I see anything.

Mtmpow3r
05-06-2011, 11:54 AM
Very friendly community. It breaks my heart to say goodbye to my m but, I think the zhp will more comfortable yet enjoyable enough to fill the void until I get a dedicated track car in the future. My car is just brutal to drive daily and I cannot fit the carseat in it. I am moving to San Diego next year as well.

Mike V
05-06-2011, 12:04 PM
Good luck with your search. What color is the M3?

Marcus-SanDiego
05-06-2011, 12:33 PM
Very friendly community. It breaks my heart to say goodbye to my m but, I think the zhp will more comfortable yet enjoyable enough to fill the void until I get a dedicated track car in the future. My car is just brutal to drive daily and I cannot fit the carseat in it. I am moving to San Diego next year as well.

I'll see you in San Diego next year.

Mtmpow3r
05-06-2011, 01:15 PM
Black you can see it on car domain at http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3021889/1995-bmw-m3