PDA

View Full Version : It was like a first cigarette

3ZHPGUY
05-11-2011, 05:01 PM
It was January, it was too cold and snowy to do anything with the car but, not too bad for the Northern Ohio BMWCCA Holiday party. The gig was at the Tangier in Akron and attended with people I won’t see until the next Holiday Party. Main motivation for going; great door prizes! Last year I had the first ticket and walked away with a Driving School Weekend @ Mid-Ohio, this year not so lucky. Most of the prizes were taken by the time my ticket was pulled. All I had to choose from was a few different hats & T-shirts except a Sheepskin Wash Polish mitt. So I grabbed the mitt because it was something I would NEVER buy myself.

That opinion just changed, I’m addicted, never thought it could feel so good to wash the ZHP. It was like my first Cigarette or that great Cuban Cigar. Well worth the money I’ll keep ya posted on how it holds up.

Since I’m on the subject of great detailing stuff; back quit a few years ago AI worked in a collision shop and the used this industrial hose nozzle. One day the shop manager bought a new one. So I ask, whcha doing with the old one it seems to work OK? He asks; do you want it? Me; sure! That was over 30 years ago and I’m still using it never finding a comparable replacement.

I checked last year and it’s still available for $171.44. yes that is a big ticket price, but 30+ years. It may be worth it. Web link below

http://www.stoveparts.net/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=stoveparts&Product_Code=PLB-11000