PDA

View Full Version : WTB: CF Splitters (Chicago)

lilcdkey
05-13-2011, 09:06 PM
Looking to buy some CF splitters for a stock M-Tech II front bumper (I think coupe and sedan are the same?). As long as its in decent condition its fine with me. I prefer local, but I don't mind getting them shipped. Thanks guys.

TRELO
05-13-2011, 10:00 PM
Just got mine in from khoalty. Can't beat the deal

Opa iPhone

lilcdkey
05-13-2011, 10:04 PM
Just got mine in from khoalty. Can't beat the deal

Opa iPhone

How difficult was the install? Pics? I'll probably just go with Khoaltys if no one else has them cheaper.

kayger12
05-14-2011, 05:30 AM
Guys- just reach out to Khoa and verify fitment.

I got a pair of these and passed them on to DW as I wasn't digging the look- but both of us found the fitment to be less than ideal.

Droid X. Tapatalk. Use it.

TRELO
05-14-2011, 06:37 AM
I mean they are $100 for cf splitters. You're not getting amazing fitment with them w/o a little work

Opa iPhone

lilcdkey
05-14-2011, 09:35 AM

I got a pair of these and passed them on to DW as I wasn't digging the look- but both of us found the fitment to be less than ideal.

Whats the easiest way to get in touch with him?

iPad Tapatalk FTMFW

lilcdkey
05-14-2011, 09:38 AM
I mean they are $100 for cf splitters. You're not getting amazing fitment with them w/o a little work

Opa iPhone

How did the fit w/o modification? Anyone got pics?

iPad Tapatalk FTMFW

kayger12
05-14-2011, 10:36 AM
Whats the easiest way to get in touch with him?

iPad Tapatalk FTMFW

You can just PM him here or go to his website khoalty.com

kayger12
05-14-2011, 10:36 AM
How did the fit w/o modification? Anyone got pics?

iPad Tapatalk FTMFW

Dane should have some.

lilcdkey
05-14-2011, 10:43 AM
Thanks kayger!

iPad Tapatalk FTMFW

kayger12
05-14-2011, 10:52 AM

Opa iPhone

Yep. Just making sure that a perspective buyer understood that they don't fit perfectly.

I couldn't see how they would fit without gapping somewhere regardless of how much work was put in.

I'm sure someone with better skills than I could pull it off.

lilcdkey
05-14-2011, 11:16 AM
Yep. Just making sure that a perspective buyer understood that they don't fit perfectly.

I couldn't see how they would fit without gapping somewhere regardless of how much work was put in.

I'm sure someone with better skills than I could pull it off.

Was the fitment really THAT off? I don't mind it not fitting exactly perfectly, but I don't want it to be very noticeable.. Im definitely gonna talk to Khoa.

danewilson77
05-14-2011, 11:24 AM

And he has a coupe....and I have a sedan.

Droid + Tapatalk = FTW!

kayger12
05-14-2011, 12:36 PM
Was the fitment really THAT off? I don't mind it not fitting exactly perfectly, but I don't want it to be very noticeable.. Im definitely gonna talk to Khoa.

No, it's not terrible. But there's enough of a gap that you'll definitely have to work with it.

To steal the Boss's line, I have Stage 5 anality- so any gap would look like the grand canyon to me and bug me to no end.

lilcdkey
06-01-2011, 09:52 PM
Don't need em Anymore ;)

iPad Tapatalk FTMFW

danewilson77
06-02-2011, 05:49 AM
Don't need em Anymore ;)

iPad Tapatalk FTMFW

Copy.

Droid + Tapatalk = FTW!