PDA

View Full Version : UUC TSE3 to buy or not to buy?

cruzedya
05-16-2011, 06:04 PM
Tomorrow I will be making my decision on buying a full TSE3 for 600 with my ZHP exhaust, first of all I haven't seen any on the forums lately so I don't know how much they should be going for, retail is still 1500$ deal or no deal? Also does anyone have one and do you like it, is it as loud as some people say they are? Can't really tell from these YouTube videos but it sounds pretty mean.

az3579
05-16-2011, 06:12 PM
When I was shopping around for an exhaust, I ruled out this one because I didn't like the way it sounded on YouTube. Then, I met up with Cameron (he has this installed on his car) and in person it sounds different. I love the sound now, because it sounds so much better in person.

It's not loud from the inside; it's louder than stock, but there is no drone and is comfortable. From the ouside, it can be heard, but it's not obnoxious like some of the Civic exhausts 'round my neighborhood...

bullfrogs_M3
05-16-2011, 06:20 PM
Have one on my car and LOVE it. Its very subtle and subdue'd when at idle and when you get on it, it would open up and sound very aggressive.

DO IT!

M0nk3y
05-16-2011, 06:39 PM
Considering you're not going to be able to make $600 + off of your ZHP muffler if you try to sell it separate...that is one great deal

cruzedya
05-16-2011, 07:16 PM
wow you guys reply quick. thanks for the input. can't wait to open it up tomorrow night