PDA

View Full Version : WTB: 330i ZHP, 6MT, <90k miles - Midwest

Dek
05-24-2011, 02:52 PM
Hey Guys,

I've been looking for a e46 330i ZHP, and in my search discovered your forum. Lots of activity here, so I thought I'd post what Im looking for. Currently driving an alpine 1996 318ti, 5MT with sport package. Ive put over 230k miles on it myself. Its my first BMW-love, and has truly galvanized my brand loyalty. Its showing its age, so its time for something new, and with kids in our near future, I need something with 4 doors.

Year(s): 03-05
Budget: Under $18,000
Desired location of vehicle: Midwest preferred (I'm from Iowa City, IA). Willing to travel (and expect to, given my location) but the distance really depends on the vehicle.
Desired Mileage: Lower the better, but must be under 90k.
Transmission type: 6MT only
Desired number of Doors: 4 doors. No Ci's or my wife will murder me.
Desired Color combos: Any exterior color but green, any interior color.
Desired Packages: ZHP package, sport package - anything else is up for grabs. I don't want something thats been riced up, has a 6 foot wing, or any of that non-sense (not that I would expect to find any of that here). No extensive body work, no salvage titles. Looking for something very clean and classy, with service records. Post-inspection 2 preferred.
Funds lined up?: Money is one phone call away.

Let me know if you guys need more info.

Thanks!

mimalmo
05-24-2011, 03:03 PM
Welcome. I've seen a few in the Minneapolis area over the last couple months. I'll keep an eye out for ya.

kayger12
05-24-2011, 03:16 PM
Welcome to the Family.

Good luck with your search.

Droid X. Tapatalk. Use it.

danewilson77
05-24-2011, 03:44 PM
You'll find one. BE PATIENT!

Welcome.

Marcus-SanDiego
05-24-2011, 04:40 PM
Welcome to the forum. You should have no problem finding the right car given your budget.

Be sure to officially introduce yourself in the new members section.

iPad. Tapatalk. Bi-winning.

Dek
05-24-2011, 09:13 PM
Welcome. I've seen a few in the Minneapolis area over the last couple months. I'll keep an eye out for ya.

Thanks! I'm good with any distance that can be driven in a weekend.