PDA

View Full Version : One of today's selected artists at Cruzine.com

C Withers Media
06-15-2011, 02:00 PM
Cruzine.com is an online gallery of sorts that selects images from various photo hosting websites most notably from 500px.com which is very selective in what is allowed to be posted. To be on cruzine is quite an honor, because when you are on cruzine, you are running with the best of the best in the world.

http://www.cruzine.com/2011/06/15/fresh-photos/

Marcus-SanDiego
06-15-2011, 02:04 PM
There are some serious pictures there. Toward the very bottom of the list, you'll see Casey's picture.

johnrando
06-15-2011, 02:04 PM
Your beautiful picture is in the company of some amazing photographs... congrats!!!

danewilson77
06-15-2011, 02:07 PM
Those are just simply the best shots.

C Withers Media
06-15-2011, 02:26 PM
There are some serious pictures there. Toward the very bottom of the list, you'll see Casey's picture.

Thanks Marcus, and yeah Cruzine is viewed by several thousand people if not more on a daily basis. I am now forever in their archives.

Your beautiful picture is in the company of some amazing photographs... congrats!!!

Thanks, it almost feels out of place to be in that kind of company, but I work hard and I have earned it, so I will smile and take it like a champ.

Those are just simply the best shots.

No joke..

Thanks guys, and make sure you let people around you know, especially business owners looking to hire someone as a part of a staff or to contribute regularly that you have an inside connection.

billschusteriv
06-15-2011, 02:44 PM
Beautiful shots. That's some good company to be associated with Casey. Congrats!

Johnmadd
06-15-2011, 07:33 PM
She is so cute, the piercing takes away from it. Just my stupid opinion.

Ryans323i
06-16-2011, 05:48 AM
Straight pro right there! Congrats.

Marcus-SanDiego
06-16-2011, 08:15 AM
Yeah. The more you drill down into the pictures the more you realize that Casey is with top-notch company there. I see a National Geographic photographer there. To be recognized with this group is good stuff.

Nice work, Casey.

C Withers Media
06-16-2011, 10:56 AM
Beautiful shots. That's some good company to be associated with Casey. Congrats!

Thanks..The quality on that page is astounding. Both technically and artistically.

She is so cute, the piercing takes away from it. Just my stupid opinion.

If it works for Cruzine, I might start piercing all girls lips before I shoot them. Ultimately it comes down to image quality, aesthetic, colors, and composition with them. The rest is irrelevant. They are basing it off of the image, not the subject.

Straight pro right there! Congrats.

Thanks Ryan, I try to keep up on my game.

Yeah. The more you drill down into the pictures the more you realize that Casey is with top-notch company there. I see a National Geographic photographer there. To be recognized with this group is good stuff.

Nice work, Casey.

You already know my appreciation Mark.

Marcus-SanDiego
06-16-2011, 11:47 AM
Guys, it's time to support Casey. Vote for this picture (below -- see link), so that we can move Casey toward page 1. If you have a Facebook page it's even easier to vote, since all you have to do is sign in using your FB account.

http://500px.com/photo/855269?from=popular

C Withers Media
06-16-2011, 01:56 PM
Thanks Mark. Things are definitely on an upward swing... Just got off of the phone with a Red Bull sponsored surfer who just opened her own shop and that should be start of a new and exciting client relationship also.

danewilson77
06-16-2011, 02:02 PM
Thanks Mark. Things are definitely on an upward swing... Just got off of the phone with a Red Bull sponsored surfer who just opened her own shop and that should be start of a new and exciting client relationship also.

What's her name?

Droid + Tapatalk = FTW!

C Withers Media
06-16-2011, 02:09 PM
Proprietary McSecretsauce.

johnrando
06-16-2011, 02:29 PM
Trying to vote. Waiting for "account validation"

kayger12
06-16-2011, 03:18 PM
Proprietary McSecretsauce.

LOL.

Droid X. Tapatalk. Use it.

Marcus-SanDiego
06-16-2011, 03:26 PM
Trying to vote. Waiting for "account validation"

I had to request the validation twice. Second one worked immediately.

static667
06-16-2011, 04:48 PM
Great work as always, Casey. Even better work getting the recognition you deserve.

C Withers Media
06-16-2011, 05:21 PM
This by the way is one of my favorite shots of all time. While graphic and troubling to most, it just has a peaceful beauty to me. It gets zero recognition by anyone ever. I do not condone or in any way mean to glorify the use of illicit drugs.

This particular model is Claudia Neba and she made the comment to me that modeling was addictive, its relaxing and she craves to be in front of a camera. I did my best to translate the calm and peacefulness right before she knows she is about to get her modeling fix.

http://photos.500px.com/855216/4

johnrando
06-16-2011, 11:54 PM
Wow! Very powerful picture, especially given that description.

billschusteriv
06-17-2011, 05:27 AM
^ +1. John said it well. Powerful message.