PDA

View Full Version : Adam's In & Out spray Dressing

Cadeez
06-22-2011, 03:02 PM
This product is the sh*t...nuff said. If you watch the videos on the site you'd think this product is like any other "as seen on tv" product, but it actually works. I used it on all the plastic door/bumper trim, plastic engine components, rear bumper insert, black side mirror trim...basically anything black and plastic on my car it works on. Where I saw the most difference, and my biggest reason for buying it, was on the plastic piece that runs along the base of the windshield. Mine was faded to a light grey and really bothered me, I hit it with this stuff a few times and now it looks great. Note it did take a few coats because it was pretty bad, but it slowly nursed it back to health. Great product, wish I would've bought the value pack instead of just one can.

http://www.adamspolishes.com/p-517-adams-in-out-spray-dressing.aspx

Marcus-SanDiego
06-22-2011, 03:23 PM
And if anyone is interested, Adam's sells this stuff at Amazon.com (an affiliate advertiser) -- for the same price.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0044U4F08/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=zhpcom-20&linkCode=as2&camp=217145&creative=399373&creativeASIN=B0044U4F08

Thanks for the heads up, Jeff.

SoarinZHP
06-22-2011, 04:23 PM
Has anyone else tried these products? I'm always concerned about what happens to the surfaces (especially interior) if one stops using the products?

JHiggy
06-22-2011, 07:55 PM
Zakintosh,

Much like Cadeez, I believe it's good stuff. Black plastic ends up with a matte finish. Like anything else, it wears off over time but it's a great product that doesn't appear to bother painted surfaces or glass presuming you lightly wipe it off. I hit the same areas as Cadeez as my front windshield trim was greying and after 1 coat...black. Using under the hood seems to work well too. Another PITA spot this is great for is the black trim around the side mirrors. Exterior treatment lasts me approx. 1 month in San Diego temp/weather and daily driving. Easy/quick to apply, easy to wipe off. Seems to treat areas of need the same as 303 Aerospace but Adam's isn't as "milky" for lack of a better word. Nicest thing I like is that I don't feel the need to use laser-like focus when applying it as I feel I do with other "miracle" products. Biggest suggestion/complaint, pick up more than one can as 1 can go pretty quick. Hit your target areas with short bursts rather than just holding the button down. Seeing Marcus's post above has now prompted me to place an order for more thru amazon.

Marcus-SanDiego
06-22-2011, 07:57 PM
Higgs, don't think I haven't noticed your absence! Nice to see you, pal.

Thanks for the added information on this product.

JHiggy
06-22-2011, 08:12 PM
Hey Marcus,

I'm on here each day learning and unfortunately for a couple, PMing ridiculous questions that I should have the answers to prior to hitting send. This site is solid with great maintenance and moderating. Continued best wishes and appreciation.

Marcus-SanDiego
06-22-2011, 08:13 PM
Thanks. Glad you're visiting each day.

danewilson77
06-22-2011, 08:15 PM
Hey Marcus,

I'm on here each day learning and unfortunately for a couple, PMing ridiculous questions that I should have the answers to prior to hitting send. This site is solid with great maintenance and moderating. Continued best wishes and appreciation.

We love ridiculous questions, and lurkers. We do not stand for DB's however.

Droid + Tapatalk = FTW!

Ryans323i
06-23-2011, 07:23 AM
Thanks for the heads up Jeff. My windshield cowl, the plastic piece below the windshield, is only 2 years old and is already fading. Might have to pick this stuff up.

SoarinZHP
06-23-2011, 07:48 AM
JHiggy - Thanks for the good info! I'll be getting some of that stuff!

SoarinZHP
06-24-2011, 03:24 PM
Does anyone know if the Adam's stuff can be used in place of Forever black, etc?