PDA

View Full Version : For Sale (SOLD): Old GoPro (360p) + Suction Mount and Memory Card

M0nk3y
06-27-2011, 07:39 PM
I'm selling my old GoPro to upgrade to a better resolution camera.

This is the old 360p version that runs off of AAA batteries. The waterproof mount, motorsports suction cup, and 2 GB memory card is included.

Here is sample video from my camera:

On the LOW sound setting

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVGeEf73flw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k00NPHrD8Gs

There is a slight noise disturbance on the HIGH sound setting. Not sure what causes it but it only happens when the car is bumping around.

Asking $90 +shipping OBO. It's a good price for someone who is just starting out.

-Kyle

billschusteriv
07-25-2011, 06:26 AM
Kyle - Is this still available?

Do you know what type memory card and maximum capacity of the card the device will recognize?

Like the video - assuming this was mounted to the roof/sunroof above the driver?

Can't find really anything on this older model on the GoPro/Hero website or elsewhere.

M3TA5IN
07-25-2011, 07:22 AM

Do you know what type memory card and maximum capacity of the card the device will recognize?

Like the video - assuming this was mounted to the roof/sunroof above the driver?

Can't find really anything on this older model on the GoPro/Hero website or elsewhere.

Bill, standard gopros don't accept above 2gig (56 mins) unless it has the firmware upgrade. Then 4 gigs almost 2 hrs.

If you get this let borrow it :p

Im going skydiving and need something to strap to me ;)

M0nk3y
07-25-2011, 08:48 AM

Sorry...forgot about this thread.

Its sold

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

billschusteriv
07-25-2011, 10:18 AM
Thanks for the follow up Kyle. Was thinking about getting one for the caravan to bimmerfest east. I'd call it "MafiaCam". :biggrin

If I had one, you could def borrow it. I looked at these about 8 years ago when I had my ducati and wanted to mount a cam on the tank.

BlackBerry. Tapatalk.

M3TA5IN
07-25-2011, 10:31 AM
Thanks for the follow up Kyle. Was thinking about getting one for the caravan to bimmerfest east. I'd call it "MafiaCam". :biggrin

If I had one, you could def borrow it. I looked at these about 8 years ago when I had my ducati and wanted to mount a cam on the tank.

BlackBerry. Tapatalk.

I use to have 3 when I had my business but I sold them all to the current owner :(