PDA

View Full Version : 4th Annual High Performance Driving School

shadowpuck
06-30-2011, 05:11 PM
Please see the post below for information on a High Performance Driving school to be held at Hallett Motor Racing Circuit in September. Great event, great track - would love to see a strong mafia turnout! :)

http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showthread.php?3631-4th-Annual-High-Performance-Driving-School

shadowpuck
08-04-2011, 06:47 AM
bumping this back up - we've just found out that James Clay, owner of Bimmerworld and driver of the #79 BMW M3, will be joining us this year! Contact me with any questions....Registration is open and I'd love to see a gaggle of ZHP's out there at one of the best tracks in the midwest.

billschusteriv
08-04-2011, 10:26 AM
Sweet!

BlackBerry. Tapatalk.

shadowpuck
08-04-2011, 11:13 AM
it's a great time at a great track....

anyone thinking of attending - don't think you need a "track" car or anything like that. easily the majority of cars at the event will be street cars......
it's a great time!

shadowpuck
08-20-2011, 08:29 AM
Update on the activities.....

James will be available for instruction, coaching, car setup, and product advice. He will be providing both on and off track instruction.....In YOUR car, no less!

C'mon, ZHP friends, let's take over the track!!

For those that don't know, James Clay is not only a professional racer and owner of Bimmerworld, but he also is a professional driving coach. This is an opportunity to advance your driving with some of the best classroom, instruction, and coaching available today.

Contact me with questions.....

bcleaver
08-20-2011, 05:36 PM
Dang, sounds fun. Wish I was closer.

shadowpuck
08-20-2011, 05:39 PM
it'd be a bit of a haul from ID, but totally worth it! you would probably win the long distance award.....

we've had attendees from as far as California and Virginia.....