PDA

View Full Version : (SOLD) Ultimate For Sale/Fire Sale Teaser Thread

billschusteriv
07-02-2011, 06:50 AM
Okay guys and gals - jump in, sit down, and hang on.

I'm looking to move (hopefully) in a few weeks - downsizing from a three bedroom house, oversized two car garage to a one bedroom apartment.

I'm selling just about everything.

My loss is your gain.

Most of this stuff isn't what I'd consider "junk" - but I do need to get rid of it. I'm not outrageously pricing anything. If anything, prices should reflect how much of a steal everything is.

BlackBerry. Tapatalk.

billschusteriv
07-02-2011, 06:55 AM
I'm organizing a few yard sales and will be selling some of this stuff on online venues, but wanted to include you guys too. I'll try to keep this updated as much as possible.

See the next few titled posts for a sampling of what's for sale.

EDIT : I tried starting the thread with lots of detail and it never posted. So I'm doing it piecemeal.

BlackBerry. Tapatalk.

danewilson77
07-02-2011, 06:57 AM
Where's the goods Billy?

HTC Thunderbolt+TT

billschusteriv
07-02-2011, 07:01 AM
Furniture

- Dick Idol Mission Valley King Bedroom Suite. King bed & Serta Mattress set, 9-drawer Master chest, Two Nightstands. All wood, large, oversized pieces. $500.

I was unable to take pictures of the headboard and footboard tonight - ran out of time to move everything around to get it set up. Additional pictures of the Master Chest and Nightstands: http://s934.photobucket.com/albums/ad185/bill_schuster/Dick%20Idol%20Mission%20Valley%20King%20Bedroom%20 Set/

- Broyhill Pine Entertainment Center/Cabinet. Just Cabinets Pine Coffee Table (we considered this close enough to match the entertainment center). Has 4 under table storage drawers. $100 for both.

billschusteriv
08-02-2011, 01:08 PM
I had my Yard Sale on 7/30.

Sold almost everything. Everything else going to Goodwill.

danewilson77
08-02-2011, 01:35 PM
Congrats Billy.