PDA

View Full Version : Help me decide

kaboom
07-08-2011, 06:38 AM
Ok, so I was going to send my lights to lightwerks and so I was looking for some temp lights while they were out and received this email. I'd really like your guys suggestion on used AL vs e90 bowls. I want plug and play, no codes, obviously need high beams and never want them to go bad again! Here's the email I received:

Hi Ian,

I saw you add for some facelift sedan headlights. I have a few options for you. I have a set of bi-xenon AL lights that are set up for a coupe right now but if you want to swap the inner trim and the lenses with yours you can bolt them right into your car and go. Also I have a set of ZKW's that I am finishing up retro-fitting with ZKW E90 bowl's that when finished will obviously fit on a face-lifted sedan. Then I also have a set of ZKW Halogen lights available. Where is So Cal are you. I am in the North San Diego area. I would be looking for $650.00 shipped for the xenon lights and $200.00 shipped for the Halogen lights. Here are some pictures. Let me know if you think that any of this would work for you. Have a good day.

Thanks,
Jack

These are the AL lights that can be made for use in a sedan.

Here is a picture of the ZKW E90 bowl retrofitted to the ZKW E46 Shroud.

Marcus-SanDiego
07-08-2011, 06:56 AM
Ian, I don't see a picture in your post.