PDA

View Full Version : My ZHP project:

INDY|UND3RGROUND
08-10-2011, 11:44 PM
I have started to put my list together on what will be happening soon or what's expected of my ZHP.

Within this month:

1. Body Paint, will be painted satin silver, very similar to BMW's "Frozen Silver"
2. TMS LSD
3. H&R Cup Kit
4. TMS Sway Bars
5. AA front and rear Strut Brace
6. Racing Camber
7. H&R Spacers 15mm (front) 12mm (rear)
8. Bimmian Roof Spoiler

Within the next three to four months:

1.19" Matte Black wheels (Staggered)
2. Perelli PZero Tires
3. Custom M3 hood, non-vented
4. Super Sprint Resonator
5. All exterior LED lights

Within the next year:

1. Active Autowerke Stage 2.5 S/C
2. Shrick Camshafts
3. Dinan High Flow throttle body
4. Custom Interior (will go into details when the time comes)
5. 2nd set of 19" wheels (BBS LM Replicas) on Hoosier Slick Tires
6. Carbon Fiber/Custom Paint Designed engine cover and engine accessories (satin silver and matte red).
7. Bimmian Drilled and Slotted brake upgrade (front and rear)
8. Thermal Wrap the headers.
9. OEM M3 mirror retro fit
10. Dynavin Head Unit

Any feedback or questions? Feel free to let me know!

cakM3
08-11-2011, 01:09 AM
I have started to put my list together on what will be happening soon or what's expected of my ZHP.

Within this month:

1. Body Paint, will be painted satin silver, very similar to BMW's "Frozen Silver"
2. TMS LSD
3. H&R Cup Kit
4. TMS Sway Bars
5. AA front and rear Strut Brace
6. Racing Camber
7. H&R Spacers 15mm (front) 12mm (rear)
8. Bimmian Roof Spoiler

Within the next three to four months:

1.19" Matte Black wheels (Staggered)
2. Perelli PZero Tires
4. Super Sprint Resonator
5. All exterior LED lights

Within the next year:

1. Active Autowerke Stage 2.5 S/C
2. Shrick Camshafts
3. Dinan High Flow throttle body
4. Custom Interior (will go into details when the time comes)
5. 2nd set of 19" wheels (BBS LM Replicas) on Hoosier Slick Tires
6. Carbon Fiber/Custom Paint Designed engine cover and engine accessories (satin silver and matte red).
7. Bimmian Drilled and Slotted brake upgrade (front and rear)
8. Thermal Wrap the headers.
9. OEM M3 mirror retro fit
10. Dynavin Head Unit

Any feedback or questions? Feel free to let me know!

Everything else but the exterior LED lights looks good. I myself wouldn't recommend going this route. I don't think on BMWs exterior LED lights would look good but thats my opinion. Sounds like your ZHP will look good though :thumbsup

static667
08-11-2011, 02:25 AM
Sick list of upgrades, Indy. You may want to skip the camber kit unless you plan on tracking the car. Unnecessary tire wear.

Marcus-SanDiego
08-11-2011, 05:55 AM
Chris, I moved your thread to the projects forum.

johnrando
08-11-2011, 06:03 AM
Sounds great. Would love to see the before and after photos.

INDY|UND3RGROUND
08-11-2011, 07:28 AM
Sick list of upgrades, Indy. You may want to skip the camber kit unless you plan on tracking the car. Unnecessary tire wear.

Turner motor sport sells an adjustable one for daily use and track!

INDY|UND3RGROUND
08-11-2011, 07:30 AM
I'm also moving to southern california fairly soon, so some of you may get to see it in person!

Marcus-SanDiego
08-11-2011, 07:46 AM
Chris, looking forward to meeting you.

Johal E32
08-11-2011, 08:02 AM
nice project!

bcleaver
08-11-2011, 09:37 AM
Looks like a great list. I see some slicks on there. What kind of racing do you plan on doing? How competitive you want to be might change some of the items on the list a little, but if you're just doing HPD's and what not, looks like it will be a fun setup.

CERF04ZHP
08-15-2011, 12:48 PM
Very nice!

bullfrogs_M3
08-15-2011, 02:30 PM

I might be able to help you out with that one ;)
http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=850483

PM me if your interested. The hood just sits on my side yard now since I couldn't stand to look at it in my garage for a freaking year of having it off.

Also, great list!! I run the PZero tires and love em so far, great rubber. I also have the Dinan High Flow TB, don't really notice it much, other than a little peppier on the acceleration.

INDY|UND3RGROUND
08-15-2011, 10:29 PM
I might be able to help you out with that one ;)
http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=850483

PM me if your interested. The hood just sits on my side yard now since I couldn't stand to look at it in my garage for a freaking year of having it off.

Also, great list!! I run the PZero tires and love em so far, great rubber. I also have the Dinan High Flow TB, don't really notice it much, other than a little peppier on the acceleration.

I'll let you know if I'm exactly interested once I move near you and I can find a shop to fix it! But I've heard great things about the PZero's.. Although they are one of the priciest tires on the market.. But definitely worth it. Where did you buy your mirrors??

INDY|UND3RGROUND
08-15-2011, 10:34 PM
Once I buy my 19's I will be selling my matte black 18in e90 m3 replica wheels! Zero imperfections, no rash, no dents! $450!! I originally bought these for $700 without shipping, they're very strong! I've hit unexpected and unavoidable potholes at low and high speeds. Of course I pulled over each time to check out the damage and what do I find.. Nothing! Wheels still look brand new! Great durability and they look amazing! I get compliments on them weekly to be honest! People offer to buy them off of me all of the time for their non BMW's, although I tell them.. These only fit BMW's... I really don't like lying but I'd rather be dishonest than see these on a 99' Taurus... I'll be living around San Diego fairly soon. So anybody in California, I will meet half way!

INDY|UND3RGROUND
08-15-2011, 10:40 PM
Very nice!

Thank you!

INDY|UND3RGROUND
08-15-2011, 10:40 PM
Chris, looking forward to meeting you.

Looking forward to meeting you as well, Marcus.

INDY|UND3RGROUND
08-15-2011, 10:43 PM
Looks like a great list. I see some slicks on there. What kind of racing do you plan on doing? How competitive you want to be might change some of the items on the list a little, but if you're just doing HPD's and what not, looks like it will be a fun setup.

Actually the slicks are just for fun, my dads friend owns the "Mid-Ohio Race Track" whenever the track is free, I can organize some laps around the track. Although if I buy this e90 m3 I've been looking at I'll turn the ZHP into a street/race car!

johnrando
08-16-2011, 08:22 AM
Pre-welcome to SoCal! How bout some pics?

mr hish
08-17-2011, 06:11 AM
nice project bro but i don't recommend the LED's