PDA

View Full Version : Thank you to ZHPMafia.com from C Withers Media and www.caseywithers.com

C Withers Media
09-11-2011, 02:15 PM
Some of you may have noticed that www.caseywithers.com recently became the sponsor of the Images & Videos section on ZHPMafia.com.

I just wanted to extend my thanks as I have noticed in the few short weeks that C Withers Media has been sponsoring the section, traffic has picked up immensely. This is due to more participation, more active posting from some great photographers, and more open discussion about what holds the section together, digital media and photographic arts.

Mark, Gabe, Neil, William, Keith, UdubBadger and everyone else who has been contributing with their works, regardless of skill, are in large part the reason traffic has increased to this subsection of the forum.

That said, traffic to my website has also noticed a nice increase from backlinks, Google placement, and meta tags. This would not be possible without all of the participation in the section. Now that www.caseywithers.com has been up and running for 10 days, I see a consistently growing number of people clicking through to my site from here. I appreciate that and am glad that C Withers Media was allowed to sponsor a sub section here. I hope that you guys find the relationship as beneficial to the forum as I find it to be for my business.

To everyone who contributes regularly, Thank you.

Marcus-SanDiego
09-11-2011, 03:31 PM
Glad it's working out well, Casey. And best to you in your business.

I may be a photo scrub but I am sure I speak for most when I say that I am thankful for the guys who contribute in this area of the forum.

danewilson77
09-11-2011, 03:40 PM
Glad it's working out well, Casey. And best to you in your business.

I may be a photo scrub but I am sure I speak for most when I say that I am thankful for the guys who contribute in this area of the forum.

+1

HTC Thunderbolt+TT

C Withers Media
09-11-2011, 03:48 PM
+1

HTC Thunderbolt+TT

Dane, I should also thank you for your contributions with the photo contest. Keep up the good work man.

Marcus-SanDiego
09-11-2011, 03:49 PM
And one more thing: Casey, it's a symbiotic relationship. I know people who have joined this site because of you referring us in San Diego. Additionally, we get a solid number of hits to our site because of searches that start off as "Casey Withers" searches on Google. Hopefully these people are still finding your site once they visit us!

Marcus-SanDiego
09-11-2011, 03:51 PM
Dane, I should also thank you for your contributions with the photo contest. Keep up the good work man.

Casey, thanks for mentioning that. Dane does a great job around this entire forum. But the photo contest thing is a thankless job in my opinion. The person arranging it kind of gets forgotten because all of the emphasis is on the participants and ultimate winner.

So, I want to echo your comment. Thanks, Dane, for all you do around here (and all over the site).

kayger12
09-11-2011, 04:02 PM
Casey- love your work, appreciate your wit and humor, and am most impressed by your work ethic.

Very happy to see you as a sponsor here.

Droid X. Tapatalk. Use it.

C Withers Media
09-11-2011, 09:43 PM
Thanks a bunch Keith, it means a lot.

johnrando
09-11-2011, 09:56 PM
Casey- love your work, appreciate your wit and humor, and am most impressed by your work ethic.

Very happy to see you as a sponsor here.

+1

johnrando
09-11-2011, 09:57 PM
Casey, thanks for mentioning that. Dane does a great job around this entire forum. But the photo contest thing is a thankless job in my opinion. The person arranging it kind of gets forgotten because all of the emphasis is on the participants and ultimate winner.

So, I want to echo your comment. Thanks, Dane, for all you do around here (and all over the site).

+1

neil1138
09-11-2011, 09:58 PM
<3

danewilson77
09-12-2011, 03:53 AM

Thanks for being around Casey. We admire the skills you have honed, and appreciate the level of training you provide. Thank you

Thanks Boss. I enjoy it.

Ryans323i
09-12-2011, 05:50 AM
:grouphug

static667
09-12-2011, 06:46 AM
Its awesome that we have such a great sponsor as C.Withers Media. I need to get off my lazy ass and get to shooting so I can contribute more. I appreciate all the advice you have given me and look forward to anything I can absorb in the future.

Sent from my rooted Fascinate using Tapatalk.

C Withers Media
09-12-2011, 09:56 PM
+1

Thanks John.

<3

Thanks Neil.

Thanks for being around Casey. We admire the skills you have honed, and appreciate the level of training you provide. Thank you

Much like your contributions to the forum, I do it because I enjoy it.

Its awesome that we have such a great sponsor as C.Withers Media. I need to get off my lazy ass and get to shooting so I can contribute more. I appreciate all the advice you have given me and look forward to anything I can absorb in the future.

Sent from my rooted Fascinate using Tapatalk.

Just be a sponge: Absorb everything, keep what you need, wring out the crap, and do it again.

C Withers Media
09-22-2011, 12:35 PM
Just wanted to update and thank everyone again. Traffic to the new site yesterday was the highest it has been to date.

There were an exorbitant amount of click throughs from ZHPMafia.com.

Marcus-SanDiego
09-22-2011, 01:22 PM
Casey, glad to hear it. I'm guessing that people have been clicking the logo in your signature.

danewilson77
09-22-2011, 01:24 PM
Casey, glad to hear it. I'm guessing that people have been clicking the logo in your signature.

Great news.

HTC Thunderbolt+TT

kayger12
09-22-2011, 01:43 PM
Just wanted to update and thank everyone again. Traffic to the new site yesterday was the highest it has been to date.

There were an exorbitant amount of click throughs from ZHPMafia.com.

:like

UdubBadger
01-16-2012, 07:38 PM
HA!

I just saw this. Awesome CW, hope things are getting better and better by the day!