PDA

View Full Version : For Sale (SOLD): brand new set of Massive Audio VK6 Component speakers

Radarcontact
09-15-2011, 05:37 PM
I have a MASSIVE AUDIO VK6 component set (two 6.5" woofers, two 1" silk dome tweeters, and two bad-ass looking crossover units, plus all hardware, etc.) speaker system up for sale. Brand new, in box, nothing missing, etc. PERFECT.

I have to say, these look freaking awesome! Typical Massive Audio...solid, bulletproof, clean design.

I wanted to swap these out for my current set, CDT Audio CL62s. Unfortunately I need the money for a new amp and I wouldn't get much for a set of used CDTs, compared to these, since they are brand new.

$115, plus I'll pay the first $15 towards shipping (limited to anywhere in continental U.S.)
PayPal preferred.

Actual pic of my set:

Stock, company photo:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Radarcontact
09-25-2011, 06:14 AM
60hz bump!

New reduced MAFIA price = $110 shipped! These are brand new, still in their plastic bags, inside box. New-new...

Thanks for lookin'! :)

Radarcontact
09-25-2011, 01:55 PM
$100 shipped, cause that's what another guy asked me to do. While he's still thinking about it...
(I'll keep them rather than go lower than this)

danewilson77
09-25-2011, 02:09 PM
So...if I wait until tomorrow...I figure it will be You pay me $30.00 to take them. And you pay for shipping.

Radarcontact
09-25-2011, 05:51 PM
Heheh. Nah. These are really great speakers, from a really great company. It's funny, I was originally selling these to get "my own money" so I could afford a new Massive Audio amp (NX5). But I just sold my old shocks and springs, so now I have the money I was looking for.
I may install these in my sons truck next time I see him. For the $80 and change I stand to make on them, they'll make an awesome (and cheap) Christmas present.
I'll give it a couple more days. We'll see.

bullfrogs_M3
09-26-2011, 03:36 AM
These won't fit in the door without modification will it?

Radarcontact
09-26-2011, 09:33 AM
Yes, they would have been a direct swap out, but I just sold them on C/L for $125.

Thanks guys!