PDA

View Full Version : Autologic Performance Tune

gdaddy
09-17-2011, 05:37 PM
Anyone running this? My local indy shop has the ability to do this and was wondering if anyone here is using it.

BurghJR
09-19-2011, 07:26 AM
My indy offered to do the same for me and quoted $400. Said he would send my dme info over to a group in the UK and they send back a custom tune that he would load. I still intend to pull the trigger on this after I get my TMS pulley kit installed. Just curious did you get a $ quote for the tune?

gdaddy
09-19-2011, 05:41 PM
No price quote yet. I just learned of it during a BMW CCA event that my mechanic was hosting. I will ask for more detail when I get my Magnaflow exhaust installed. Keep us posted of your findings please...........

gdaddy
09-23-2011, 02:58 PM
My indy offered to do the same for me and quoted $400. Said he would send my dme info over to a group in the UK and they send back a custom tune that he would load. I still intend to pull the trigger on this after I get my TMS pulley kit installed. Just curious did you get a $ quote for the tune?

I went to see my mechanic today about the software. He quoted me $499. Very interested in doing this...
When do you think you will do this? I have to save a few more $$ before I can do it.