PDA

View Full Version : C WITHERS MEDIA (www.caseywithers.com) GIVES BACK TO SAN DIEGO

Marcus-SanDiego
10-13-2011, 06:45 AM
From Casey's message at Facebook:

You guys have been great to me this past year. I appreciate the support, encouragement, and referrals. Now your referrals mean more than ever!

The Holiday season is quickly approaching and the economy has taken its toll on many households in our community. It's time to pay it forward. From Saturday, November 26, 2011, until Sunday, December 4, 2011, I will be providing a FREE family portrait to anybody in need, but just can't afford. I want to give back to the community the best way I know how.

This is not a regular full session and space will be low as demand will be high, so let's make sure that those who can truly appreciate our gift are able to take advantage. There will be no questions asked. We operate with a very high level of integrity, so we assume you do too. I need your support in doing this. Media outlets, word of mouth, and sharing this link are all going to help make several people's holiday a much brighter time. I will be providing a printed 8x10 to every family we share this gift with.

How can you help?

1. Share this link.
2. Let friends and family know.
3. Refer somebody. (I understand that financial hardship can be humbling, so discretion and privacy is something being taken very seriously.)
4. Donate your time to help me out that week.
5. Make a financial donation to help cover the cost of the free prints.
6. Most importantly, find a way to get this information to someone who would appreciate it.

Thank you for all that you do. We look forward to making some smiles this holiday season.

My contact information can be found at www.caseywithers.com.

M0nk3y
10-13-2011, 06:54 AM
Wow Casey, just wow.

I don't see anything wrong about this at all...just doing the right thing.

Congrats dude, I really don't have anything else to say...I'm speechless.

Ryans323i
10-13-2011, 07:03 AM
Wow. Should make a few families happy this Holiday season.

:thumbsup Casey.

Marcus-SanDiego
10-13-2011, 07:06 AM
Casey, nice work, amigo.

If you need any help, you know where to find me.

johnrando
10-13-2011, 07:23 AM
What a great idea! Wow is what I said too, very cool, very kind.

danewilson77
10-13-2011, 07:42 AM
What a beast.

HTC Thunderbolt+TT

jreyes19
10-13-2011, 07:53 AM
Nuff said already
from everyone here and from all of those people's hearts who you will touch
a much deserved and appreciated THANK YOU

you really are an inspiration to everyone here

C Withers Media
10-13-2011, 09:23 AM
Thanks for the support on this everyone. Those who know me, know this is who I am. I grew up poor, we never had anything. I came from a world of hand me down toys, donated clothes, and government cheese.

My goal here isn't to end poverty or change the world, I just want to be able to make our little corner of the world a bit brighter at time when a lot of people deal with the frustration and sadness of having nothing.

Marcus-SanDiego
10-13-2011, 09:38 AM
Works for me, CW.

As a kid who grew up poor (government cheese, peanut butter, powdered milk), I totally appreciate the effort you're putting in here. It would have been neat to have a family portrait on our wall. We could not afford it; we never had a portrait done. And now we have no picture to memorialize our family as it existed back then.

I have passed the word on to people in San Diego.

C Withers Media
10-13-2011, 09:38 AM
Wow. Should make a few families happy this Holiday season.

:thumbsup Casey.

We have established a goal of 100 families in 8 days Ryan. :)

Marcus-SanDiego
10-13-2011, 10:36 AM
Casey, ZHPMafia.com would like to support you in this. ZHPMafia.com will handle all of your printing costs. Give me the final bill and we'll cover it.

static667
10-13-2011, 10:37 AM
That's awesome, Casey. I only wish that there were more people with your spirit in this world.

Sent from my rooted Fascinate using Tapatalk.

C Withers Media
10-13-2011, 10:56 AM
Casey, ZHPMafia.com would like to support you in this. ZHPMafia.com will handle all of your printing costs. Give me the final bill and we'll cover it.

Mark, I am at a loss for words. Thank you.

That's awesome, Casey. I only wish that there were more people with your spirit in this world.

Sent from my rooted Fascinate using Tapatalk.

Thank you. A small ripple in the middle of the ocean has the potential to be a tsunami. I guess in response, I am just going to ask that if you aren't already, do something, anything in your community, to help spread the smiles.

Hermes
10-13-2011, 07:13 PM
:theman :theman

danewilson77
10-14-2011, 03:30 AM
:chuck

C Withers Media
10-16-2011, 11:14 AM
:theman :theman

:chuck

Thanks guys, it's good to be a part of a project that has value in the community.

C Withers Media
10-16-2011, 09:08 PM
Received confirmation today from La Jolla Village News, Beach & Bay Press, The Peninsula Beacon, and San Diego Downtown News. Just wanted to update as we continue to spread the message throughout the community.

Marcus-SanDiego
10-16-2011, 09:12 PM
Go get 'em, Casey.

danewilson77
10-17-2011, 03:47 AM
It already started.......no stopping him now.

johnrando
10-17-2011, 06:21 AM
Received confirmation today from La Jolla Village News, Beach & Bay Press, The Peninsula Beacon, and San Diego Downtown News. Just wanted to update as we continue to spread the message throughout the community.

Su-wheet!