PDA

View Full Version : ***NSFW*** Behind the Scenes Video C Withers Media***NSFW***

C Withers Media
11-07-2011, 05:12 PM
The following video contains explicit lyrics and partial implied nudity. Fair warning is fair.

Must be 18 to view.

The latest behind the scenes video from C Withers Media.
This was Raquel's first ever professional shoot. She rocks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8A2Cm7g3UA&feature=youtu.be&hd=1

johnrando
11-07-2011, 05:42 PM
Cool stuff. Said it many times, love the behind the scenes videos (and great pics too).

Marcus-SanDiego
11-07-2011, 06:55 PM
Thanks for the video, Casey. Fair warning is fair. I'm like John. I like behind the scenes stuff too.

static667
11-07-2011, 06:55 PM
Nice. The behind the scenes videos are cool. Another win, Casey...and a smoking hot model to boot.

jreyes19
11-07-2011, 08:27 PM
I liked the interweaving of the final product pictures into the video
the end product looked great
do you usually pick the place to take the shits (like certain beaches) or do they pick and you work with what they give you?

Marcus-SanDiego
11-07-2011, 08:31 PM
do you usually pick the place to take the shits (like certain beaches) or do they pick and you work with what they give you?

You just have to love autocorrect! LOL.

Hornung418
11-07-2011, 08:35 PM
You just have to love autocorrect! LOL.
Got a solid chuckle from that one!

I just gotta say...Dat ass!

Will be looking forward to her future shots from C. Withers Media :thumbsup

Matt
11-07-2011, 08:36 PM
I do like the BTS videos, Casey. I learn a lot. Thanks for sharing.

C Withers Media
11-07-2011, 08:49 PM
Cool stuff. Said it many times, love the behind the scenes videos (and great pics too).

Thanks, this one was tough. We did this entire shoot in about 45 minutes.

Thanks for the video, Casey. Fair warning is fair. I'm like John. I like behind the scenes stuff too.

Thanks Mark, just wanted to make sure we are keeping the Mafia safe.

Nice. The behind the scenes videos are cool. Another win, Casey...and a smoking hot model to boot.

Thanks.

I liked the interweaving of the final product pictures into the video
the end product looked great

It just depends on the client, they typically want me to figure out a place that I know is going to work for the look we are trying to achieve. I usually shit in the toilet, regardless of the shoot. LOL. Thanks for taking a look.

Got a solid chuckle from that one!

I just gotta say...Dat ass!

Will be looking forward to her future shots from C. Withers Media :thumbsup

Thanks, we are looking forward to more with Raquel as well.

I do like the BTS videos, Casey. I learn a lot. Thanks for sharing.

Glad I could help out Matt, if I didn't know you I probably wouldnt pick up on your sarcasm..... :)

UdubBadger
11-07-2011, 09:38 PM
I'll be sleeping well tonight.... :drool

SoloEuro
11-15-2011, 04:15 PM
This stuff is awesome casey!! I like the behind the scenes idea with the finished products mixed in...really get a feel for the image that way.

C Withers Media
11-15-2011, 04:34 PM
I'll be sleeping well tonight.... :drool

This stuff is awesome casey!! I like the behind the scenes idea with the finished products mixed in...really get a feel for the image that way.

Thanks guys and be on the lookout for my next behind the scenes that was professionally shot by Mike Burroughs. This next one is taking a very cinematic approach.