PDA

View Full Version : WTB: BMW330i ZHP 6 speed

lztaas
12-24-2010, 07:51 AM
Hey guys,

I'm looking for a ZHP, and thought I would see if any of you could help me out. I live in Michigan, but want to buy a car that has not been driven it the snow due to rust issues. Since I plan to store it during the winter, I've got till spring to find the right car, but am ready to by the right car as soon as I find it. My first color choice is Orient Blue with black or tan interior. I would consider other colors except red (sorry red lovers). Must be a 6speed manual, w/ 4 doors. I'm looking for a great deal, so I hope to I want to stay under $11,000. I know it will be hard to find, so I need all of your help.

Please let me know if you see anything.

Thanks

Year(s):2003-2005
Budget:
Desired location of vehicle: Out side the snow belt
Desired Mileage:
Transmission type: manual 6 speed
Desired number of Doors: 4
Desired Color combos: Orient blue w/back or tan 1st choice
Desired Packages:heated seats /winter
Funds lined up? Yes
Have a car you need to sell first? No

PS - I saw a Black ZHP for sale in Tallahassee Fl. Does anyone live near by that would be willing to check it out?

Marcus-SanDiego
12-24-2010, 08:05 AM
Good luck with the purchase. We will keep our eyes open for one. Orient blue, it would appear, is more difficult to find. But we know they're out there (see zhp registry; link at top of site).

Welcome to the site, lz. Be sure to introduce yourself in the "new members" section.

danewilson77
12-24-2010, 09:14 AM
Transmission type: manual 6 speed
Desired number of Doors: 4

Moving in the right direction.....FDFTW!!!!