PDA

View Full Version : (SOLD): BMW Rotors and pads

az3579
12-18-2011, 12:36 PM
Back a few months ago, I was in dire need of brakes and was properly broke. Bruce came to my rescue and shipped me a full set of brakes and then some for only the cost of shipping. That was awfully nice of him, and as I am no longer in need of brakes but space instead, I am offering up the following items for the price of shipping only.

(4) Almost new rotors, front and rear, for a 330i (came from a ZHP if I remember correctly, Bruce?) -- I have not used the rotors since Bruce shipped them to me, so I do not know of their condition. I've been told they only have a few thousand miles on them, so they should be minty fresh.
(4) OEM brake pads, front and rear, for a 330. The rear pads don't have too much life in them left; perhaps about half a centimeter of pad left, maybe a hair less. They could probably be used for a while. The fronts have excellent meat on them; I've used them only for a few thousand miles. They almost look like they just came out of the box.
(2) Hawk Ceramic pads, front, for a 330. These have excellent pad life on them, almost brand new. I am keeping the rears for when I swap the new fronts to ceramics in the spring.
I will also include whatever else came in the box (too much crap on top of it to check now). I believe there was a bag of brake lining sensor wires included, which I will include if it's in the box.

I do not know how much I'm going to charge for shipping. It will be actual cost, but that cost is what I don't know. I paid about $50 for shipping, though it could be more or less as the packaging I have may not suffice for this shipment, so the cost of materials would also have to be factored in. I could ship it and have the "buyer" pay the shipping after the fact for the actual amount...

PM me if interested.

SOLD.

GMATT
12-18-2011, 04:10 PM
Sent PM

BCS_ZHP
12-18-2011, 04:50 PM
The car had 12-13K original miles when I changed over to the Hawk ceramic pads. Never could get them seated properly and chased a squeak for over a month. So at 15k miles on the car, I replaced evrything, rotors and pads from Ray (Smileyz). Thus the rotors have about 15k miles on them, the OEM pads have 12-13K miles, and the Hawk ceramics have 2-3k miles. And yes, all of this was from a ZHP, now sporting about 25K miles without a peep from the new brakes.

az3579
12-18-2011, 04:54 PM
FYI,
I never had any squeaking with the ceramics. I didn't use the rotors.

Also an update: SOLD!