PDA

View Full Version : C Withers Media: Major Announcement #2 for 2012

C Withers Media
01-03-2012, 08:18 PM
Major Announcement #2: Internship opportunity.

If you are majoring in graphic design, business, marketing, advertising, or communications, C Withers Media Group is offering a part-time internship position with potential for full-time hire upon completion. It is the start of a new semester, so if you are looking for a fun, fast paced, and highly energetic company with a very forward thinking culture, send me a message so we can discuss your qualifications and see if you are a good fit.

M0nk3y
01-04-2012, 07:26 AM
This is awesome Casey. Whoever is considering doing this please take it up. I've learned so much through the internet, just imagine Casey in person

Sent using satellite technology

Marcus-SanDiego
01-04-2012, 07:35 AM
^^ agree.

M3TA5IN
01-04-2012, 07:50 AM
This is awesome! Not only for the opportunity, but good to see business growth.

kayger12
01-04-2012, 08:44 AM
Huge opportunity for someone.

Take a look at where Casey was a year ago, and look at where C Withers Media Group is now.

It's called a parabolic curve, boys and girls.

Enjoying watching these developments.

danewilson77
01-08-2012, 09:00 AM
Bump

HTC Thunderbolt+TT

UdubBadger
01-08-2012, 09:44 AM
someone is going to be very lucky to work with these guys.

static667
01-08-2012, 04:36 PM
This has been a stellar year for Casey. I remember him a year ago just trying to get by and now he is looking to pick up someone as an intern. Keep up the great work, Casey!

Brought to you by sci-fi level technology and Tapatalk.

tripod06
01-11-2012, 11:27 AM
THIS WOULD BE AWESOME FOR ME! As i am a marketing major and looking to get into something that i would enjoy doing! Casey, we need to talk about this.

C Withers Media
01-11-2012, 11:54 AM
Albert, you are a great fit. I just can't afford you yet.

tripod06
01-11-2012, 12:08 PM
Casey, I wouldn't want pay from you. More so i would like the opportunity to expand my abilities to be an asset to an uprising establishment and create dynamically new opportunities, not just for myself, but for you and the business as well. I think I would be a great benefit. I would like to join you on shoots on the weekends and help out like in Vegas. As well as maybe perform day to day activities remotely such as manage appointments (that is pending you don't already have a well established planner), search for new opportunities to grow the business such as find events that you may be interested in shooting, as well as gain personal knowledge not just in marketing, but in photography as it is a hobby of mine (up until my DSLR was stolen from me).

Marcus-SanDiego
01-11-2012, 01:29 PM
Sounds like a winner to me.

San Francisco in two days. Looking forward to it.

tripod06
01-11-2012, 02:54 PM
Sounds like a winner to me.

San Francisco in two days. Looking forward to it.

:like

C Withers Media
01-11-2012, 09:04 PM
Albert, please write up a brief bio about how you got to where you are today. Then please expand on how you intend to help us grow our business. This will be your introduction. Congratulations.

Marcus-SanDiego
01-11-2012, 09:06 PM
Casey, glad to hear that you're bringing Albert on board. I've had the pleasure of working with him. He's a great fit. Definitely a team player.

Welcome, Albert.

ryankokesh
01-11-2012, 09:56 PM
:like

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

johnrando
01-12-2012, 07:35 AM
Congrats to Albert and to C Withers Media!

Edit: Can I be an honorary member for this weekend? :biggrin

Marcus-SanDiego
01-12-2012, 07:41 AM
You're an honorary member for life, JR.

johnrando
01-12-2012, 07:42 AM
You're an honorary member for life, JR.

Thanks! :thumbsup

UdubBadger
01-12-2012, 12:13 PM
nice, i love the smell of commerce in the morning.

SoloEuro
01-14-2012, 06:27 PM
Congrats Albert! Looks like C-Withers Media is coming together nicely! Keep up the great work guys! :thumbsup:

tripod06
01-16-2012, 10:13 AM
A brief bio about myself here.

I've always been motivated to pursue experiences in fields that would not only benefit myself but as well as benefit others in both the short and long runs. My drive of wanting to work hard for everything I wanted started in 1999 when I found out PS2 (Playstation 2) was coming to North America. I was so excited that I went door to door in all of my neighborhood and offered to mow lawns for $10 front and back with edging and all. I wanted to make money and do business to get what I wanted. From there, I went through a series of diverse work environments. I started working as a marketing assistant at 15 for Star Trac Fitness during summer time. At 17, I obtained my first job in retail selling patio furniture through a friend's mom who owned the company. Once I started there, my goal was to make enough money to get a car to work at (what was my dream job at the time) Bose since the commute was more than a simple walk down a few streets. I worked at the patio furniture place for about 6 months and once I was able to buy my car, I applied and landed a job at Bose in November of 2005. I worked there until May of 2010 when I was working one night at Bose and met my now current boss and President for the company that I work for. He was impressed with my abilities to speak with him and fully explain everything to the point that by the time he left the store, operating his home theater was second nature.

I currently am completing my final year at Cal Poly Pomona University as an international business and marketing major. I've always felt a strong connection between myself and the promotion of companies, products, people, activites, etc. Upon meeting Casey and seeing his company increase exponentially, it is with great honor that I am able to now be a contributing factor to the C Withers Media Group as an intern. I know I will not only gain knowledge of photogrpahy, but gain vast amounts of knowledge for all my future endeavors.

Thank You C Withers Media Group for welcoming me.

UdubBadger
01-16-2012, 02:14 PM
congrats