PDA

View Full Version : 43rd Annual Octoberfest - Lexington, OH

M0nk3y
01-31-2012, 04:07 PM
http://www.bmwcca.org/node/3745

the dates—we have the track—and we have a hotel!

The BMW CCA Oktoberfest is returning to Mid-Ohio for our 43rd Annual Celebration, September 17th through 23rd, 2012. All track events will take place at Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course in Lexington, Ohio, and our host hotel is the luxurious Hilton Polaris, just outside Ohio's captial city of Columbus.

http://www.bmwcca.org/sites/default/files/imagecache/story-main-600/Oktoberfest2012.jpg

Oktoberfest September 17-23, 2012

Planning for the event is in full swing, and registration will soon be open! You can look forward to popular events like the concours, autocross, photo contest, TSD rally, and more. These fan-favorites are made possible by the host Buckeye Chapter, supported by volunteers from surrounding chapters.

Mark your calendars and check back often for detailed updates—you don't want to miss this exciting week in the Midwest! See you in September.

:wub

Hope to see people here, gotta love Ohio, right?

cakM3
02-01-2012, 05:02 PM
I might have to have a stop over either going/coming from Iowa during that time. :) Will be driving my ///M at that time :biggrin

brettbimmer
02-03-2012, 04:24 PM
M0nk3y, have you ever attended an O'Fest event in the past? Just curious as they can be a lot of fun when you find yourself immersed in good company with some serious Bimmer Aficionados. :roundel

M0nk3y
02-03-2012, 06:53 PM
M0nk3y, have you ever attended an O'Fest event in the past? Just curious as they can be a lot of fun when you find yourself immersed in good company with some serious Bimmer Aficionados. :roundel

I have not been to any.

We're trying to get ohiobimmers.com involved with the whole thing, and try to represent our crowd to the nation

Sent using mental telepathy

brettbimmer
02-04-2012, 05:46 AM
Sounds like a plan! I have attended two O'Fests in the past, and they were quite enjoyable. Not yet sure if I'll be able to make it to Ohio, but hopefully you can get local chapter owners to partake!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

gvcmel
07-20-2012, 04:08 AM
I'll be there. Planning on bringing the ZHP. We should have a ZHP gathering some night. See if we can get the CCA photographer to take some shots.

gvcmel
08-07-2012, 09:29 AM
Who is going? Time is running down quickly and the ZHP is getting a few mods for this one. Really thinking we should stage some get together say on Tuesday after the concours.

gvcmel
09-25-2012, 11:20 AM
Only saw four ZHPs there this year. I tried to uphold the ZHP honor in the autocross but came in second on FTD and second in the class. the winning E30 had more mods than Phyllis Diller had plastic surgeries.

danewilson77
09-25-2012, 11:55 AM
LOL. Well done....