PDA

View Full Version : Eurocharged Performance Tuning Thread

Pages : [1] 2 3

Eurocharged
02-05-2012, 07:24 PM
So I still need to get some data sorted out for the E46 tunes but this will the thread for everyone to find info on their cars and ask questions, share opinions and all of that.

For starters I am just going to list out what I have listed on my sheet as for gains for some of the E46's we will be offering tunes for. Dynos and all of that will come later (including my own ZHP).

*Please keep in mind these numbers are for base cars with no mods. Adding an upgraded intake and/or exhaust will help your car make the most of the tuning and yield larger gains as it allows us to safely push the the motor to be more efficient and thus powerful.

BMW
325i E46 2.5

HP
Stock = 184
Tuned = 198

TQ
Stock = 175
Tuned = 185

BMW
328i 2.8 I6 E46

HP
Stock = 193
Tuned = 204

TQ
Stock = 206
Tuned = 220

BMW
330i E46 3.0

HP
Stock = 225
Tuned = 238

TQ
Stock = 214
Tuned = 226

BMW
330i 3.0 Performance Package (ZHP) E46

HP
Stock = 235
Tuned = 246

TQ
Stock = 222
Tuned = 233

Link to the 330i ZHP tune page (still under construction) http://www.eurocharged.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.pbv.v1.tpl&product_id=417&category_id=162&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=99

WE ALSO NOW OFFER CATLESS HEADER CODING WITH TUNING FOR AN ADDITIONAL $150. The coding will eliminate your CEL and maintain your "state of readiness" needed for state emissions tests via OBDII port.

Tuning is done a few ways here at Eurocharged.

1. Visit us or one of our many dealers or tuning days located all over the globe (see link for dealers below)
2. Send us your ECU to our Headquarters in Houston TX. We will tune it and ship it back.
3. Add a MyGenius to your tuning package and tune the car in your own driveway!

Combine your tune with our BMW MYGenius Handheld Programmer for easy switching between files.

http://www.eurocharged.com/images/Euro_mygenius.jpg
What does this mean to you?

Well you will now have the capabilities of flashing and reflashing your car in the convenience of your own home, and you keep the flasher for future use!

MyGenius is the most versatile instrument ever invented for serial programming through OBDII.

It uses all recent communication protocols (K-Line, Can and J1850), which allows us to read and write the ECU of most vehicles. MyGenius is able to store the original (stock) file and multiple tune files on the internal memory card. The user can swap between files whenever it’s convenient.

The MYGenius Kit Contains:

F32MYGENIUS - MYGENIUS TOOL
F32GN024 - OBDII CABLE
C32GNUSB01 - USB CABLE
CUSBKEY - USB KEY with SOFTWARE

To update the MyGenius is really simple. The owner needs an internet connection and a few minutes to download what they need from our database, which allows the MyGenius to be able to communicate with a large number of vehicles / ecus. The MyGenius is an all-purpose OBDII flasher with excellent features.

MyGenius is also very easy to use. It will show you the steps to follow during the reading and writing of the ECU, with detailed instructions.

No more sending in your ECU before visiting the dealer for routine service!

ASK US ABOUT ADDING A MYGENIUS TO YOUR TUNE PACKAGE!
-------------------
The Eurocharged Dealer Worldwide Network:
Visit here to see a list of our dealers (ignore the map it hasn't been updated in a while). TO OUR CALI CUSTOMERS - RIGHT NOW OUR ONLY DEALER IN THE STATE IS IN THE SF BAY AREA - THE MAP IS INCORRECT.

http://www.eurocharged.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=61&Itemid=68

We also can do mobile tuning out of our Chicago affiliate and our Eurocharged Canada Headquarters in Toronto, ON.

We know you will love our tunes, this is what some of our BMW customers are saying:

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=637490
http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=631216
http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=635044
http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=630133
http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=627153

We offer a 7 day money back guarantee on our tunes. If you don't like it, we will remove it and set you back to stock at no charge.
*note MyGenius sales are non refundable once the unit has been used on your car. Because the unit is VIN locked when "mated" to a DME, it will not be able to be restocked after it's 1st use.

Who is Eurocharged?
A: Eurocharged Performance opened its doors in January of 2009 with the support of many friends and family members. We knew we could provide high quality Mercedes, BMW, and other European aftermarket parts to the public cheaper than the competition, while still maintaining quality and performance. After the merging of L.E.T. Motorsports and Eurocharged, we wasted no time finding a shop, purchasing the needed equipment for fabrication, hiring key people in the industry, and building an inventory of high quality parts ready to ship to the customer when ordered.

Eurocharged Performance acquired the inventory / rights to LET Motorsports and their products. LET had made the decision to focus on the software development, leaving the crucial hardware development to Eurocharged. We now have the ability to tune most European vehicles and provide high quality, affordable aftermarket parts to complement one another.

Today at Eurocharged, we have a global dealer network that allows us to better serve customers and enthusiasts on 6 continents, while also implementing our master plan of worldwide domination :drevil (ok... just kidding about that last part).

Are these tunes 1 file you distribute to everyone?
A: NO!
All of our tunes are "made to order" which means we take into account your car, any modifications and your desires for how you'd like it to drive. Some other tuners just give you a file that was made on a car with specific mods that probably differ of what is on your car. At Eurocharged we don't make cars faster or more powerful, we make YOUR car as fast and powerful as it can be with the modifications you currently have.

What happens if I purchase modifications later on, is there an extra charge for a new tune?
A: No, your car is Eurocharged for as long as you own it. If you need a modified map, you let us know and we will re tune the car.

*If for some reason your car's file is erased, there might be a charge for retuning which will be determined on a case by case basis at the time of contacting us if such happens.

What goes into tuning a ZHP at Eurocharged?
A: Some of the MANY areas (but not all) that we are able to modify to make the ZHP faster and more powerful are:
-Ignition advancing
-Air mass flow
-Fuel mapping
-RPM limiter
-IVVT set points
-Valve spread on inlet cam
-Thermostat control
-Fan speed control

And most importantly for the Steptronic Transmission - Throttle sensitivity

Does the Eurocharged Tune eliminate the 4k RPM dip in power?
A: At this time our base ZHP software eliminates SOME of the dip but it is believed that only the adaptation of resetting the DME is causing this. We are going to continue to try new ways to compensate the dip through powersmoothing but have not successfully countered the dip yet.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks guys!

acontzhp
02-05-2012, 07:34 PM
Will there be any software tune available for the steptronic?

Eurocharged
02-05-2012, 07:36 PM
Yes we are able to really tweak the step trans to behave more aggressively and alter shift points, red line and all of that. It transforms the feeling of the car.

acontzhp
02-05-2012, 07:40 PM
Yes we are able to really tweak the step trans to behave more aggressively and alter shift points, red line and all of that. It transforms the feeling of the car.

Wow nice. Now will it be included in the same package/price? Because I know some companies charge for two separate tunes, one for engine and one for the trans.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

Mtnman
02-05-2012, 07:41 PM
13 hp and 13 tq bump is something one should be able to feel. looks good so far. get your car on the dyno and post before and after soon, and you may see some of my $ directly thereafter!

Eurocharged
02-05-2012, 08:20 PM
Wow nice. Now will it be included in the same package/price? Because I know some companies charge for two separate tunes, one for engine and one for the trans.

Yes all included in the tune :thumbsup

nike001
02-05-2012, 08:28 PM
Any comparisons against the Shark Injector?

acontzhp
02-05-2012, 08:32 PM
That's amazing:thumbup: you should definitely advertise that you include the transmission tune as well. That's been one of the reasons I haven't purchased a performance tune. So now I don't have an excuse

GSEN820
02-05-2012, 09:00 PM
What if I add exhaust or air filter after tune?

Go Horns!
02-05-2012, 10:05 PM
How long does it take to flash the car?

Eurocharged
02-05-2012, 10:12 PM

We're not going to try and say "we're better than _____ or ______."

Hard data should speak for itself (and it's on the way). We have thousands of happy customers on several different continents who love their tunes on many European makes and models. We let those speak for themselves. Plus we offer a 7 day money back guarantee, if you don't like it - we will put you back to stock and refund you the cost of the tune.

Eurocharged
02-05-2012, 10:12 PM
What if I add exhaust or air filter after tune?

lifetime updates on the tune - you get a new mod, you get a new file.

Eurocharged
02-05-2012, 10:17 PM
How long does it take to flash the car?

1st read is 45-60 minutes (always the longest and only this long 1st time). Then we take the file and modify it (these are all handmade tunes specific to your cars software version, your mods, your preferences). Then after that each upload of files takes 5-15 minutes to "write" to your ECU.

Hornung418
02-05-2012, 10:20 PM
In.

Can't wait to try this tune!

Courtesy of Gingerbread...

M0nk3y
02-05-2012, 10:23 PM
Don't want to derail a thread dedicated for E46s, but I have a question for my car.

All tunes available on my car lock the sports button to on...and you can't turn it off. With that being said...it makes the gas pedal too sensitive and I hate it.

Can you make a tune that doesn't do this?

Sent using mental telepathy

Hermes
02-06-2012, 12:07 AM
Seth, two things

1 - the pic on the site for ZHP actually shows a pre-facelift coupe, you might want to have them change that

2 - you might want them to also have something on that page to mention that Step programming for the tranny is available. Is it the same price ($400) as for a manual or is it different?

danewilson77
02-06-2012, 05:23 AM

+1.....

danewilson77
02-06-2012, 05:37 AM
We're not going to try and say "we're better than _____ or ______."

Hard data should speak for itself (and it's on the way). We have thousands of happy customers on several different continents who love their tunes on many European makes and models. We let those speak for themselves. Plus we offer a 7 day money back guarantee, if you don't like it - we will put you back to stock and refund you the cost of the tune.

We wouldn't want you to do that. Just give us a short list of what your tune does.

Newjack
02-06-2012, 08:21 AM
We wouldn't want you to do that. Just give us a short list of what your tune does.

+1

I'm really interested in this tune, but I'm curious as to what you guys might offer that the Shark Injector doesn't.

Eurocharged
02-06-2012, 10:15 AM
Don't want to derail a thread dedicated for E46s, but I have a question for my car.

All tunes available on my car lock the sports button to on...and you can't turn it off. With that being said...it makes the gas pedal too sensitive and I hate it.

Can you make a tune that doesn't do this?

Sent using mental telepathy

We can take care of you for sure buddy, just shoot me a PM and I'll have you get in touch with our lead tuner to see what is possible.

Eurocharged
02-06-2012, 10:17 AM
Seth, two things

1 - the pic on the site for ZHP actually shows a pre-facelift coupe, you might want to have them change that

2 - you might want them to also have something on that page to mention that Step programming for the tranny is available. Is it the same price ($400) as for a manual or is it different?

:rofl Jake was redoing the site, I'll let him know, thanks.

I'll help him build up the site info on the tune specifics too.

Eurocharged
02-06-2012, 10:21 AM
+1.....

+1

I'm really interested in this tune, but I'm curious as to what you guys might offer that the Shark Injector doesn't.

Well since we don't have a shark to do it ourselves why don't we commission one of you fellas who does to do a comparison test for us?
I'll do a 1/2 price tune for whomever wants to do it and if you prefer the shark in the end, no worries we will refund you 100%. The only issue is that you will need to be in the vicinity of one of our dealers to do it because we can't refund the cost of the MyGenius once it's been used.

Whoever wants to do it PM me and we will work something out. If you're in Houston (or near it) thats a big bonus as you can go to our headquarters and we can do some dyno runs for you with both tunes installed (free of charge for these purposes only).
If you're in Chicago we might be able to work something out also.

johnrando
02-06-2012, 10:34 AM
I already have an AA tune, but I'm definitely interested in the Step s/w. Can we get that separately?

wsmeyer
02-06-2012, 11:03 AM
-------------------
The Eurocharged Dealer Worldwide Network:

http://www.eurocharged.com/images/map.gif

Visit here to see a list of our dealers:
http://www.eurocharged.com/index.php...d=61&Itemid=68

The link to your dealer list is dead. I found it on your site but the image above has a blue dot on Los Angeles and the only dealer listed in California is in Daly City - just outside San Francisco.

William.

danewilson77
02-06-2012, 11:26 AM
Well since we don't have a shark to do it ourselves why don't we commission one of you fellas who does to do a comparison test for us?
I'll do a 1/2 price tune for whomever wants to do it and if you prefer the shark in the end, no worries we will refund you 100%. The only issue is that you will need to be in the vicinity of one of our dealers to do it because we can't refund the cost of the MyGenius once it's been used.

Whoever wants to do it PM me and we will work something out. If you're in Houston (or near it) thats a big bonus as you can go to our headquarters and we can do some dyno runs for you with both tunes installed (free of charge for these purposes only).
If you're in Chicago we might be able to work something out also.

Just the short list of what the tune does....would be great. Other than HP / Torque / RPM....

Eurocharged
02-06-2012, 12:51 PM
The link to your dealer list is dead. I found it on your site but the image above has a blue dot on Los Angeles and the only dealer listed in California is in Daly City - just outside San Francisco.

William.
yeah the map hasn't been updated in a while. Daly City is the only California location right now.

Eurocharged
02-06-2012, 12:51 PM
Just the short list of what the tune does....would be great. Other than HP / Torque / RPM....

I'm having the boss write something up for you guys right now.

Hermes
02-06-2012, 01:23 PM
I have another question...

Dinan sells three tunes, one for a stock setup 330, one if you installed their intake, and one if you installed intake and high flow throttle body. I currently have the BMW Performance intake but I doubt I will buy the throttle body ($900 for a 9% larger bore).

My question is can the tune be customized depending on what other parts we have installed or is it a one size fits all tune?

webster
02-06-2012, 01:27 PM
hey guys, i'm in houston and have the shark injector flash on my car. i would be willing to do the guinea pig tune if you guys are seriously interested...

danewilson77
02-06-2012, 02:01 PM
I'm having the boss write something up for you guys right now.

Thank you.

HTC Thunderbolt+TT

Eurocharged
02-06-2012, 02:30 PM
I have another question...

Dinan sells three tunes, one for a stock setup 330, one if you installed their intake, and one if you installed intake and high flow throttle body. I currently have the BMW Performance intake but I doubt I will buy the throttle body ($900 for a 9% larger bore).

My question is can the tune be customized depending on what other parts we have installed or is it a one size fits all tune?

JP refer back to this post

1st read is 45-60 minutes (always the longest and only this long 1st time). Then we take the file and modify it (these are all handmade tunes specific to your cars software version, your mods, your preferences). Then after that each upload of files takes 5-15 minutes to "write" to your ECU.

So basically to make it VERY clear these tunes are made for YOUR SPECIFIC car. We write new files for each car getting a tune according to what mods you have, what preferences you want (as long as it's possible to do so) and how you want the car to behave (in some cases we might have already done a file for an 04 zhp with x y and z mods on it and if the software is the same version we will just give you that file to save you an hour of your day). These aren't piggy backs or mass produced tunes, these are good old fashioned ECU flashes on a customer by customer basis. Thats how we roll and part of what makes us and our tunes stand out.

Eurocharged
02-06-2012, 02:31 PM
hey guys, i'm in houston and have the shark injector flash on my car. i would be willing to do the guinea pig tune if you guys are seriously interested...

PM'ing you

johnrando
02-06-2012, 02:53 PM
I already have an AA tune, but I'm definitely interested in the Step s/w. Can we get that separately?

Bump?

Eurocharged
02-06-2012, 03:33 PM
sorry john, didn't mean to skip ya. If you are running AA then the tune would actually delete the AA tune completely so we can't offer you a mix and match.

However I can tell you this - AA hires us out to do a lot of tuning for them so maybe that says something... :dunno

;)

Eurocharged
02-06-2012, 03:33 PM
For those who are interested in doing the shark comparison please PM me, we'd like to get this done this week if not early next week and you'd need to be able to dedicate a few hours to us doing so.

Hermes
02-06-2012, 03:39 PM
JP refer back to this post

So basically to make it VERY clear these tunes are made for YOUR SPECIFIC car. We write new files for each car getting a tune according to what mods you have, what preferences you want (as long as it's possible to do so) and how you want the car to behave (in some cases we might have already done a file for an 04 zhp with x y and z mods on it and if the software is the same version we will just give you that file to save you an hour of your day). These aren't piggy backs or mass produced tunes, these are good old fashioned ECU flashes on a customer by customer basis. Thats how we roll and part of what makes us and our tunes stand out.

very cool... I thought I had read that but forgot. So say I do get your tune (+ the MyGenius) and one day I decided to drop the money on the throttle body, would you guys be able to give me an updated tune that I can download onto the MyGenius and just update my car or would I have to take it to LA to get adjusted for the new part?

danewilson77
02-06-2012, 03:41 PM
Does your tune remove the 4K rpm power dip common to E46?

Eurocharged
02-06-2012, 04:45 PM
very cool... I thought I had read that but forgot. So say I do get your tune (+ the MyGenius) and one day I decided to drop the money on the throttle body, would you guys be able to give me an updated tune that I can download onto the MyGenius and just update my car or would I have to take it to LA to get adjusted for the new part?

hahaha if you check the original post you'll see it says you get lifetime updates if you get new mods or what not.

and just to go back to Johns post about the map location check it again, the map photo is older and some places aren't there or have moved. Check the link and the list of dealers for the best accuracy on a dealer. Or you can send it in to us.

again, see the post

Eurocharged
02-06-2012, 04:46 PM
Does your tune remove the 4K rpm power dip common to E46?

I don't know but I will find out (I assume it would).

Mtnman
02-06-2012, 04:53 PM
I just pm'ed you about a tune for step tranny. Depending on answer, might be helpful for others. Thanks for entertaining all the questions.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

Hermes
02-06-2012, 07:24 PM
hahaha if you check the original post you'll see it says you get lifetime updates if you get new mods or what not.

and just to go back to Johns post about the map location check it again, the map photo is older and some places aren't there or have moved. Check the link and the list of dealers for the best accuracy on a dealer. Or you can send it in to us.

again, see the post

hahaha... sorry Seth, I'll read more thoroughly next time. Thanks for answering my questions and I'm definitely interested, let me just get some money saved up

Eurocharged
02-06-2012, 08:01 PM
hahaha no worries

Eurocharged
02-07-2012, 08:13 AM
FYI I just got word we are hosting a dyno/tuning & track day in the DC area.

Details are here http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showthread.php?6254-Eurocharged-MD-DC-VA-Dyno-day-and-track-event-2-17-2-18&p=149871#post149871.

If someone wants to do the shark comparison and lives out there that would be a perfect opportunity.

Eurocharged
02-08-2012, 02:12 PM
FAQ section added and hopefully answered some of your guys questions.

in regards to the 4k RPM dip, our current file has a slight dip - this is the file we start with to make our tune from our parent company in Italy (not as bad as stock). If we have a tester here that is either in the Houston area or in the DC are and available to make the 2/17 dynotuning day, Jerry will be willing to use your car as our 1st ZHP remap recipient to smooth out the dip and be our new baseline for all ZHP tunes done by Eurocharged. I will be offering a small discount on the tuning for this person. Please contact me ASAP if you're interested.

johnrando
02-08-2012, 02:19 PM
I must be blind, as I don't see the FAQ section. Really interested in more detail on the STEP part of the tune. I'd love to help out with the beta testing but I'm not close to DC or HOU.

danewilson77
02-08-2012, 02:21 PM
PM sent.

HTC Thunderbolt+TT

Eurocharged
02-08-2012, 02:23 PM
john you don't see it at the bottom of the 1st post?

johnrando
02-08-2012, 02:41 PM
john you don't see it at the bottom of the 1st post?

No wonder, I was looking on your website. Thanks.

Eurocharged
02-08-2012, 03:13 PM
:rofl

no worries buddy. I'm gonna keep it updated with ZHP info only so it'll be here.

Hornung418
02-08-2012, 03:33 PM
What goes into tuning a ZHP at Eurocharged?
A: Some of the MANY areas (but not all) that we are able to modify to make the ZHP faster and more powerful are:
-Ignition advancing
-Air mass flow
-Fuel mapping
-RPM limiter
-IVVT set points
-Valve spread on inlet cam
-Thermostat control
-Fan speed control
Seth, I'm interested in bumping up the size of my MAF from 2.9 inches to the 330 size of 3.5 inches. Can Eurocharged work around that if it's possible on an MS42 DME. This would also require my Throttle Body to be swapped for a 3.5 inch bore...(I'm working on finding a custom TB for this issue, so no worries about the drive-by-wire)

I'm also be going to upgrade my fuel injectors to 24 lb/hr (found on the 330). Will this be acceptable for the current flow through rail design, or would I see excess fuel consumption?

Thanks!

p.s. I have a 328i...

Eurocharged
02-08-2012, 04:59 PM
Sounds like it can be done/mapped out properly but you'd be best talking to Jerry directly about the specifics on that one. Swapping components can be easy sometimes and hard others because cars stock ECU files differ so much that sometimes even just swapping an intake manifold would need the base ECU file of the other car for it to run properly.

edlvrt
02-08-2012, 07:24 PM
Seth, you mention that the throttle sensitivity for automatics has been changed. I'd imagine that the sensitivity has been adjusted to reduce the delay that manual transmission cars experience as well, but can you confirm this? Thanks

Eurocharged
02-08-2012, 09:51 PM
confirmed. both get revamped throttle mapping

Katu
02-09-2012, 05:30 PM
Very interesting thread! I'm curious how this compares to AA / Shark as others have mentioned. I currently only have a BMW Performance Intake, but I'm installing a 3.46 diff in the next week or two. A tune and suspension is probably what I am looking at next, I'll keep a close eye on this!

Eurocharged
02-09-2012, 06:10 PM
sounds good

we have a tester in place to do the tune and a shark comparison review.

Hornung418
02-09-2012, 06:51 PM
Is his name, Dane Wilson?

UdubBadger
02-09-2012, 07:10 PM
t'is

Newjack
02-10-2012, 09:02 AM
Is his name, Dane Wilson?

That's not a fair comparison. The mere mention of his name adds horsepower.

Gingervolt + TT

M3TA5IN
02-10-2012, 09:05 AM

Gingervolt + TT

One time I was lucky enough to park next to the Dane Wilson that you speak of, I am pretty sure HP was radiating off of his car into mine.

danewilson77
02-10-2012, 09:05 AM

Gingervolt + TT

Ha!

:blushing

webster
02-10-2012, 12:48 PM
damn, if it weren't for my vacation i'd be out at Eurocharged HQ tomorrow to get the comparison tunes...oh well. looking forward to the results!

Eurocharged
02-10-2012, 01:03 PM
as are we.

LivesNearCostco
02-10-2012, 01:32 PM
It also makes reds look more Imola and blacks look more Carbonschwartz.

Gingervolt + TT

johnrando
02-10-2012, 02:26 PM
It also makes reds look more Imola and blacks look more Carbonschwartz.

Or Jet Black. :biggrin

Eurocharged
02-18-2012, 08:31 AM
I need to do more research on tuning. It's different that the software that you can buy from AA and Conforti right?

From my understanding in talking with Seth and Jerry. They do the tuning for Active. Seth can probably touch on this better than me. I still need to send my follow up email to them.

To answer this:

1. Yes it is different than other tunes because we customize any/every aspect of the tune to your car, not just your model of car. We will take into consideration the various mods you have for performance, the transmission and shift points, the type of driving style you want. If you tell us you don't care about HP - we will dump as much torque into the car as we can at the lower end of the power band. If you say you only want top end, we will do the opposite (note when you pull one end you'll likely lose on the other which is why we try to deliver a balanced tune for most engines).
2. We do tuning for a lot of companies as a 3rd party. We have tuned for AA on their SC systems, Underground Racing hires us for a good majority of their cars, countless private owners to do collections of Porsche, Ferrari, Mercedes, BMW, Jaguar, Audi ect... Jerry has even been hired to fix ECU problems on Lambos from the factory (not actually the factory but by Lamborghini USA). The word is out that Jerry is a top dog at what he does for many makes across the board so his demand is high right now and for good reason.

Eurocharged
02-18-2012, 08:32 AM
We have some news coming on the ZHP tune soon so I will be posting the info when I get it. Stay tuned.

Newjack
02-18-2012, 08:43 AM
We have some news coming on the ZHP tune soon so I will be posting the info when I get it. Stay tuned.

I'm interested in seeing what kind of numbers you get.

Also I hope that pun was intended.

Go Horns!
02-18-2012, 06:03 PM

Group buy? If I could save the sales tax or gas down to Houston that would make me happy.

Eurocharged
02-18-2012, 06:44 PM
Group buy not needed. We are giving all the Mafia members a priority forum discount that doesn't expire. Compared to AA and a lot of others - you should be pretty happy with the pricing. :)

Hermes
02-19-2012, 06:28 AM
Group buy not needed. We are giving all the Mafia members a priority forum discount that doesn't expire. Compared to AA and a lot of others - you should be pretty happy with the pricing. :)

:like

Hermes
02-21-2012, 02:22 PM
Seth, would it cost more to get two tunes for different octanes? One for my daily 91 and one for the occasional 100 (more like 97/98 when diluted with the 91 at the bottom of my tank). This way I can just plug the MyGenius in and switch programs when I want to go track the car

GSEN820
02-21-2012, 02:41 PM
I am waiting for an answer too. I am going to dyno car prior to install then dyno with tune.

Hermes
02-21-2012, 02:45 PM
Gary, which car? I hope you're talking about the vert. I thought the plan is to sell the red one and buy ///M. You should put a tune on whatever you buy, don't spend the money on the old car

I am also planning before/after dyno to see the difference

GSEN820
02-21-2012, 02:50 PM
Change of plan right now going to hold onto the red car for awhile longer.

I am really curious to see if the HP claims hold true on tune = )

I know I will see some zhp dynos and will do that later, but for now going play with the red car for now

Hermes
02-21-2012, 03:06 PM
When do you want to dyno? Maybe we can get a package deal.

GSEN820
02-21-2012, 03:28 PM
I can do it down here. I was going to LA to do it but down here is fine too. Saves me the trip although would have to pay down here.

Eurocharged
02-21-2012, 06:15 PM
Seth, would it cost more to get two tunes for different octanes? One for my daily 91 and one for the occasional 100 (more like 97/98 when diluted with the 91 at the bottom of my tank). This way I can just plug the MyGenius in and switch programs when I want to go track the car

I'd have to check but if it does it wouldn't be something like double or anything like that - maybe $100 at most if any.

GSEN820
02-21-2012, 07:42 PM
Thank You Seth for the quick reply. Especially answering my questions.

Eurocharged
02-21-2012, 07:49 PM
any time buddy, thats what I'm here for.

Johnmadd
02-21-2012, 07:51 PM
Do you have the zhp results yet?

Eurocharged
02-21-2012, 08:00 PM
waiting on Jayjay_dee but I heard some good things about it. I'm excited to see his dyno and hear what he thinks.

(cue Jayjay_dee to relieve us from the suspense and post his thread already http://www.acurazine.com/forums/images/smilies/tomato.gif )

jayjay_dee
02-21-2012, 09:11 PM
Here (http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showthread.php?6254-Eurocharged-MD-DC-VA-Dyno-day-and-track-event-2-17-2-18&p=154312#post154312)...

Eurocharged
02-21-2012, 10:18 PM
Thanks, glad you like it.

Kudos
02-22-2012, 07:16 PM
So was the dyno off or is the car underperforming?

nike001
02-22-2012, 07:34 PM
I'd say dyno

Eurocharged
02-22-2012, 07:51 PM
possibly a combination of both. I think we will let jayjay get his stuff fixed up and then revisit a dyno after thats taken care of. In the mean time my car should be ready for a dyno/tune in a few weeks so hopefully we can show you guys some 6MT numbers there.

jayjay_dee
02-23-2012, 09:31 AM
So was the dyno off or is the car underperforming?

Either way, Eurocharged delivered what they promised, gain of HP and a lot of torque...:applause:thumbup

bullfrogs_M3
02-23-2012, 10:13 AM
Any tuning options for E53 X5 4.8is?

UdubBadger
02-23-2012, 11:05 AM
As long as it has an OBDII port it's flashable.
V8s make good power too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bullfrogs_M3
02-23-2012, 12:01 PM
As long as it has an OBDII port it's flashable.
V8s make good power too.

Sweet! The X5 will be primarily my daily here in another year after the boy has had his license for a year or so, and he takes the 330. So time to start acquiring mods. Tuning will be first followed by some Eissenman Sport Exhaust system, then coil overs and interior work (speakers, CF wrap the trim, etc.)

HokieZHP
02-23-2012, 01:10 PM
So does the Eurocharged tune also raise the redline to 7000?

Eurocharged
02-23-2012, 01:52 PM
Sweet! The X5 will be primarily my daily here in another year after the boy has had his license for a year or so, and he takes the 330. So time to start acquiring mods. Tuning will be first followed by some Eissenman Sport Exhaust system, then coil overs and interior work (speakers, CF wrap the trim, etc.)

sounds like a plan. Let me know when you're ready for eisenmann also - I'm friends with eisenmann north america

Eurocharged
02-23-2012, 01:53 PM
So does the Eurocharged tune also raise the redline to 7000?

yes, i know it raises it up and i believe its to 7000 but let me double check on exact rpm

Newjack
02-23-2012, 02:51 PM
yes, i know it raises it up and i believe its to 7000 but let me double check on exact rpm

Jerry said it gets raised to 7000 when I asked him. You can also leave it at 6800.

V6 Revolution + TT

bullfrogs_M3
02-23-2012, 03:37 PM
sounds like a plan. Let me know when you're ready for eisenmann also - I'm friends with eisenmann north america

awesome!!! Been looking around for a retailer that sells the Eisenmann exhaust for the X5.

I saw on your site that you have programming for the E70 but didn't see the E53. Do you have that as well?

Eurocharged
02-23-2012, 06:16 PM
yeah like I said, if its euro and OBDII port we can do it. We just don't advertise a lot of them because it's not in super high demand. Realize the man hours it would take to list every tune, dyno (which we probably don't have) and info on every euro make model year and engine trim out there with an OBDII port. Thats like over 1000 cars right there.

What engine do you have, I have a fer variations listed (some might be european):

X5 E53 3.0i
X5 E53 4.4i
X5 E53 4.4i Valvetronic
X5 E53 4.6is
X5 E53 4.8is

bullfrogs_M3
02-23-2012, 06:29 PM
yeah like I said, if its euro and OBDII port we can do it. We just don't advertise a lot of them because it's not in super high demand. Realize the man hours it would take to list every tune, dyno (which we probably don't have) and info on every euro make model year and engine trim out there with an OBDII port. Thats like over 1000 cars right there.

What engine do you have, I have a fer variations listed (some might be european):

X5 E53 3.0i
X5 E53 4.4i
X5 E53 4.4i Valvetronic
X5 E53 4.6is
X5 E53 4.8is

I have the 4.8is V8. Thanks for the information. I will be pinging you after I get the engine fixed.

Eurocharged
02-23-2012, 06:35 PM
X5 E53 4.8is

HP
Stock = 355
Tuned = 372

TQ
Stock = 369
Tuned = 383

You know where to find me :thumbsup

Eurocharged
02-23-2012, 06:36 PM
Jerry said it gets raised to 7000 when I asked him. You can also leave it at 6800.

V6 Revolution + TT

yes correct

nike001
02-23-2012, 07:01 PM
X5 E53 4.8is

HP
Stock = 355
Tuned = 372

TQ
Stock = 369
Tuned = 383

You know where to find me :thumbsup

Holy Shat. Good numbers!!!!

wsmeyer
02-23-2012, 09:52 PM
What about an E70 X5 4.8 ?

I checked your website but only saw the newer 4.4 turbos.

William.

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=33.855559,-118.398185

UdubBadger
02-23-2012, 10:06 PM
I'll ask

Hermes
02-24-2012, 04:13 AM
Seth, my buddy in NYC might be interested in an E90 325i engine and step tune. He's a member here but never logs in. I'll let you know once he's ready

UdubBadger
02-24-2012, 06:03 AM
k

Crickett
02-24-2012, 10:01 PM

X5 E53 3.0i
X5 E53 4.4i
X5 E53 4.4i Valvetronic
X5 E53 4.6is
X5 E53 4.8is

What're the gains for the E53 4.4i N62?

UdubBadger
02-25-2012, 04:44 PM
X5 E53 4.4i

HP
Stock = 282
Tuned = 298

TQ
Stock = 324
Tuned = 343

X5 E53 4.4i Valvetronic

HP
Stock = 315
Tuned = 333

TQ
Stock = 324
Tuned = 343

Eurocharged
03-02-2012, 09:11 AM
BUMP - anyone interested in us making an appearance at the Mafia reunion this May?

danewilson77
03-02-2012, 09:14 AM
BUMP - anyone interested in us making an appearance at the Mafia reunion this May?

YUP. Free tunes for all!

Eurocharged
03-02-2012, 09:23 AM
Not quite but we would be able to offer a great price regardless and the benefit of not having to visit any dealers as we would tune on site.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk... Bitches

johnrando
03-02-2012, 09:24 AM
Not quite but we would be able to offer a great price regardless and the benefit of not having to visit any dealers as we would tune on site.

Wish I could bring my car with me.

danewilson77
03-02-2012, 09:38 AM
Wish I would bring my car with me.

Bring your DME bro. Carry on.....

UdubBadger
03-02-2012, 11:20 AM
he's not kidding

HokieZHP
03-02-2012, 12:42 PM
I think you should come!

Hornung418
03-02-2012, 02:30 PM
YES!!! That would be badass!!!

danewilson77
03-02-2012, 02:43 PM
Seth, you guys are more than welcome to setup on maintenance day (Sunday). John, or whoever would be coming, is also welcome to join in Friday night fun, though logistically that might be tough for him/them.

If you could, in the 2012 SigFest thread, copy and paste all people attending, plus the maintenance list, plus, make a new list for people wanting tunes. Specify price and approximate time for tuning each car. Thanks.

Let's keep a running tally, on one list, regarding all maintenance/tunes/attendance.

HTC Thunderbolt+TT

Eurocharged
03-02-2012, 06:41 PM
Well we aren't 100% coming yet. If we did, we would need to probably tune both Saturday night and Sunday - I assume a lot of people are leaving Sunday anyway. I will start an interest thread and if we can get enough people attending who want tunes for us to come then we will officially do all that in the SIGFest thread.

Johnmadd
03-02-2012, 07:03 PM
My question is this, I absolutely have no dip in acceleration because my cars po had it sent to jersey for update, your software is based on fixing the dip at the same time, so if I get a tune will I get a slight dip even though I will gain hp/tq?

Eurocharged
03-02-2012, 07:04 PM
no if you don't have the dip your car will not tune with a dip.

I'm actually curious if we put the tune from a non dip car onto one that has it if that would fix it. It would at least tell us if the dip was caused by software or hardware.

Johnmadd
03-02-2012, 07:08 PM
Can you copy my current tune?

Eurocharged
03-02-2012, 07:17 PM
meaning what like create a tune off of your current tune?

Eurocharged
03-02-2012, 07:19 PM
SigFest12 tuning interest thread
http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showthread.php?6481-Eurocharged-Performance-Tuning-Interest-at-SigFest-2012&p=157487#post157487

Johnmadd
03-02-2012, 07:22 PM
meaning what like create a tune off of your current tune?

Just in case, no disrespect, just if id like to go back to stock.

Eurocharged
03-02-2012, 07:24 PM
no disrespect taken.

i assume by "stock" you mean your old tune. We can probably do that but your tune wouldn't be made from your stock software so we might not be able to guarantee you will be issue free. Chances are you'd be fine but tuning off of someone elses tune means if their software has flaws we wouldn't be liable for some other tunes issues, know what I mean?

danewilson77
03-02-2012, 07:31 PM
I don't think he's talking about a tune at all. I think he's talking about saving his stock parameters and settings.

HTC Thunderbolt+TT

Johnmadd
03-02-2012, 07:40 PM
I don't think he's talking about a tune at all. I think he's talking about saving his stock parameters and settings.

HTC Thunderbolt+TT

Yes, I would commit to a tune as long as I can get my current tune back if I choose...mpg ftw, ya know.

danewilson77
03-02-2012, 07:42 PM
Yes, I would commit to a tune as long as I can get my current tune back if I choose...mpg ftw, ya know.

John, what "tune" do you currently have? Shark, Euro, etc...?

HTC Thunderbolt+TT

Johnmadd
03-02-2012, 07:50 PM
I have paperwork of my ecu being complained about,and eventually being sent to jersey BMW US headquarters.

I can show papers tommorow if you guy are interested. Let me know. :-)

danewilson77
03-02-2012, 07:51 PM
I have paperwork of my ecu being complained about,and eventually being sent to jersey BMW US headquarters.

I can show papers tommorow if you guy are interested. Let me know. :-)

OK... So you had the software updated. Got it.

HTC Thunderbolt+TT

UdubBadger
03-02-2012, 08:17 PM
Oh yeah updated software isn't a problem. I thought you were running AA or something.

Eurocharged
03-05-2012, 09:45 PM
The company ZHP is scheduled for tuning this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

danewilson77
03-06-2012, 05:42 AM
The company ZHP is scheduled for tuning this weekend.

What are you referring to Seth?

Eurocharged
03-06-2012, 06:44 PM
Mien zhp :)

danewilson77
03-06-2012, 07:01 PM
Mien zhp :)

Ahhh... OK.

HTC Thunderbolt+TT

Mtnman
03-06-2012, 07:09 PM
Sweet......waiting..... :foottap

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

UdubBadger
03-06-2012, 09:19 PM
Not getting a dyno or anything, at least not before/after

Mtnman
03-07-2012, 06:14 AM
Why no before and after dyno? Would that help prove performance increase?

danewilson77
03-07-2012, 06:42 AM
Why no before and after dyno? Would that help prove performance increase?

Yes...it would help.

UdubBadger
03-07-2012, 08:45 AM
no dyno available for me. Just having my boss put on the software when I shoot his car this weekend. I will get a dyno eventually, hopefully sooner rather than later. This is more for me enjoying my car at the moment.

danewilson77
03-07-2012, 11:24 AM
no dyno available for me. Just having my boss put on the software when I shoot his car this weekend. I will get a dyno eventually, hopefully sooner rather than later. This is more for me enjoying my car at the moment.

Understood. Enjot it!

Hermes
03-08-2012, 06:00 PM
Funky question... let's say I buy another DD one day (after tuning in the near future) and decide to do 6MT swap, overbore, port/polish, and go F/I - basically a track car, can you provide me with deal on a custom tune for that?

Eurocharged
03-08-2012, 11:29 PM
Funky question... let's say I buy another DD one day (after tuning in the near future) and decide to do 6MT swap, overbore, port/polish, and go F/I - basically a track car, can you provide me with deal on a custom tune for that?
Provide a deal? :dunno

You mean because you bought a tune from us for a different car do you get a discount on a 2nd one?

Hermes
03-09-2012, 08:21 AM
Well I didn't really mean to use the word "deal" - I was more wondering if you do that kind of custom work

Eurocharged
03-09-2012, 07:50 PM
I'm so confused...

You're talking about buying a car, tuning it, then swapping a crap ton of stuff on it and retuning for that application?

HokieZHP
03-09-2012, 09:25 PM
I believe he's asking if you do completely custom tunes. Instead of just tweaking the base tune for an intake or something, he wants to know if you can make a tune for his specific car with FI and a bunch of other custom items.

Eurocharged
03-14-2012, 08:12 AM
I believe he's asking if you do completely custom tunes. Instead of just tweaking the base tune for an intake or something, he wants to know if you can make a tune for his specific car with FI and a bunch of other custom items.

Ya I know it's just not coming out that way.

We can custom tune yes

Eurocharged
03-25-2012, 05:36 AM
Bump

Eurocharged
04-18-2012, 02:03 PM
We still exist

Pip
05-08-2012, 06:18 PM
I've been really enjoying my eurocharge. The step transmission has been extremely responsive and more aggressive in s/d and m modes. Nothing but terrible gas mileage lately but that could be due to: moving to a hilly neighborhood a week ago, driving the hell out of the car because it's so fun now, and limited highway mileage. Redline is 6.5k in 1st and 6.8k in 2nd. I'm not sure if the stated redline improvements were for manual only or not. Either way it has been a great addition to my ZHP. Torque is the big bonus for me around town and always feeling like I'm near the sweet spot.

johnrando
05-09-2012, 02:59 PM
Good to know, thanks for the update.

UdubBadger
05-09-2012, 06:22 PM
:thumbsup

Newjack
05-09-2012, 06:26 PM
I want to get my car tuned so badly. I should have the money in the next couple months...

Eurocharged
05-09-2012, 06:29 PM
might just be your lucky day if you can make it to Columbus.

http://www.facebook.com/ajax/messaging/attachment.php?attach_id=fb7c5bb68183c529857080f44 f91a8a9&mid=id.375959882449925&ext=1336620506&hash=AQD7D3qpwJqt-Lpz

acontzhp
05-09-2012, 09:18 PM
I've been really enjoying my eurocharge. The step transmission has been extremely responsive and more aggressive in s/d and m modes. Nothing but terrible gas mileage lately but that could be due to: moving to a hilly neighborhood a week ago, driving the hell out of the car because it's so fun now, and limited highway mileage. Redline is 6.5k in 1st and 6.8k in 2nd. I'm not sure if the stated redline improvements were for manual only or not. Either way it has been a great addition to my ZHP. Torque is the big bonus for me around town and always feeling like I'm near the sweet spot.

That's awesome. I keep procrastinating the installation of my headers or else I'd jump all over this tune too. I have a steptronic as well.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

UdubBadger
05-10-2012, 01:33 PM
That's awesome. I keep procrastinating the installation of my headers or else I'd jump all over this tune too. I have a steptronic as well.

Get on that so you can do mine too - gonna order some this weekend ;)

Then we can tune you too for the the O2 sensor so you don't throw codes.

ryankokesh
05-10-2012, 01:55 PM
You teach Seth, then he can do mine!

UdubBadger
05-10-2012, 02:00 PM
you do my vanos and I'll consider giving you some EC "credit" so you can keep up ;)

acontzhp
05-10-2012, 03:40 PM
Get on that so you can do mine too - gonna order some this weekend ;)

Then we can tune you too for the the O2 sensor so you don't throw codes.
Game face on, I will install the headers before the end of the month, And that's that! Then I can see who I can help with their own

UdubBadger
05-10-2012, 04:34 PM
K just let me know and we can talk about getting you tuned too.

Eurocharged
05-14-2012, 10:03 AM
If anyone is planning to take us up on our TimmayFest offer please PM me ASAP so I can get you on the list (because it's filling up SUPER fast).

You can tune at our Dyno session on Friday AM, Our track rental (for live results ON the strip) Friday night or at the show on Saturday.

ecyrb
06-18-2012, 10:25 AM
bump for a great software flash! had my zhp re-flashed today to take advantage of the technik headers i installed. big difference in mid-range torque! hopefully, if i find time on a weekday, i'll get dyno tuned to really dial in the performance. i miss my n54's and the gobbs of torque, but a m54 with catless headers and a eurocharged reflash is quite nice for a daily driver :)

webster
06-18-2012, 12:40 PM
bump for a great software flash! had my zhp re-flashed today to take advantage of the technik headers i installed. big difference in mid-range torque! hopefully, if i find time on a weekday, i'll get dyno tuned to really dial in the performance. i miss my n54's and the gobbs of torque, but a m54 with catless headers and a eurocharged reflash is quite nice for a daily driver :)

interested to compare to the shark flash on mine....

328ioc
06-18-2012, 01:16 PM
Amazed that I have never seen this before.

Seth I'm going to PM you for some more info if that's cool.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Eurocharged
06-18-2012, 01:32 PM
Surely

- Goin' H.A.M. Mobile

JG330i
06-26-2012, 03:42 AM
Just got done reading the whole thread and I am definitely looking forward to having my ZHP tuned soon!

0o0o work bonus...where is thee????

Eurocharged
06-26-2012, 06:11 AM
Just let us know when you are ready. :)

- Goin' H.A.M. Mobile

Eurocharged
06-26-2012, 01:10 PM
FYI for anyone in the NE area, we are opening up a Eurocharged branch in Boston very shortly.

http://www.eurochargedboston.com/

johnrando
06-27-2012, 06:27 AM
Congrats!

Marcus-SanDiego
06-28-2012, 06:50 AM
Congrats, Seth and gang.

zhp43867
07-03-2012, 03:40 AM
How much does the installation of the software cost at one of your dealers? Maybe I missed it. Also- would you be interested in covering a $60 dyno fee for an after-tune test? I have a couple basline dynos.

UdubBadger
07-04-2012, 05:52 AM
We don't need it on the zhp as I have one and will be doing it.

There's no install cost. There's no I stall even really. Just hooking up to your obdII and reading/writing.

- Goin' H.A.M. Mobile

GSEN820
07-06-2012, 11:22 AM
Are you guys planning to be at any events soon? I saw northern VA in Feb, Timmayfest, and Columbus

Eurocharged
07-06-2012, 01:24 PM
Timmayfest/Columbus was same thing. As far as traveling to events we aren't sponsoring any more (possibly attending a few local ones in Houston and Chicago) but we can always come out for a tuning day if we have 10-12 cars who are willing to put down a deposit on a group buy.

- Goin' H.A.M. Mobile

Eurocharged
07-06-2012, 01:25 PM
I might be able to "finagle" a San Diego visit easily though if you have a couple guys.

- Goin' H.A.M. Mobile

GSEN820
07-06-2012, 02:31 PM
How does it work if I go to a dealer? Even though it is through a shop do we still get discount?

GSEN820
07-06-2012, 02:35 PM
Ill be in Boston next week (part of the week flying). I will have car in NC Friday thinking about going to the shop there.

Eurocharged
07-07-2012, 07:14 AM
Yeah you'll get forum pricing as long as you talk to them ahead for an appointment.

- Goin' H.A.M. Mobile

Eurocharged
08-01-2012, 01:47 PM
Update on headers for those interested, we are looking at a mid/late Fall ETA.

- Goin' H.A.M. Mobile

M3TA5IN
08-01-2012, 02:00 PM
Any N52 headers????

UdubBadger
08-01-2012, 02:14 PM
i've heard of some out there but no thats not what we are working on with bimmerbrakes.com.

go poke around here, might find something.
http://www.e90post.com/forums/search.php?searchid=23177009

M3TA5IN
08-01-2012, 02:16 PM
It's just MMWs and super sprints.

I'm not paying super sprint prices for some freaking metal and I'm not trusting Gavin's workmanship.

Couple companies said they might start R&D but whatever I'll probably have a new car by the time that happens.

UdubBadger
08-01-2012, 02:21 PM
well I wouldn't ditch too soon, I hear ESS is thinking of S/C applications for the N52

M3TA5IN
08-01-2012, 02:28 PM
Yea I know, I spoke to them. They are still working on getting a large enough commitment to consider it. For the cost of a SC though I rather just trade up to a 335 or 135.

That's cool you guys are doing headers though. Def good stuff!

UdubBadger
08-01-2012, 03:07 PM
:)

I agree though, a 135/335 trade up is probably why nobody has made the kits yet, seems like about the cost to upgrade. Personally if I was going to do it, I'd go 135i N54 and invest $3k into the Rob Beck turbo upgrades right off the bat.

M3TA5IN
08-01-2012, 04:04 PM

I agree though, a 135/335 trade up is probably why nobody has made the kits yet, seems like about the cost to upgrade. Personally if I was going to do it, I'd go 135i N54 and invest $3k into the Rob Beck turbo upgrades right off the bat.

Agreed with you as well. I understand why the N52 doesn't get a lot of love, but it would still be cool lol.

I'm with you though, 135 or 335 and stop trying to scavenge the interwebz for something that is not there.

I'm always torn between the 135 and 335. I love the 335 appearance stock. The 135 I can't get into stock but then I remember how your 135 looked and I'm like oh yea, that's why I love them so much haha.

UdubBadger
08-01-2012, 05:47 PM
well I will say this, I have ALWAYS been a sedan guy so I love the E90's a lot but if you're buying a car to drive hard and fast and space isn't an issue... why ride around with an extra 350lbs?

M3TA5IN
08-01-2012, 06:50 PM
well I will say this, I have ALWAYS been a sedan guy so I love the E90's a lot but if you're buying a car to drive hard and fast and space isn't an issue... why ride around with an extra 350lbs?

Lol I hear ya!

ecyrb
08-06-2012, 10:49 AM
Update on headers for those interested, we are looking at a mid/late Fall ETA.

- Goin' H.A.M. Mobile

can you elaborate? are you going to be selling headers? or are you guys re-working your zhp tune for cars with headers? thanks in advance

x99

having owned a 335i sedan and a 135i, i'd jump into a 135i in a heartbeat. that car is simply ridiculous with downpipes, intercooler, and a re-map (piggy or flash)

Eurocharged
08-06-2012, 10:59 AM
Bryce we are working with Anthony from bimmerbrakes.com. They are redoing their catless headers for the e46 non m and we will be selling them along with our custom tuning which as always can be remapped for the application of running catless headers and no CEL with improved performance over just headers alone. Our ZHP will be test fitted with them before they are released and some dyno time will be spent so we can play around with tuning it to max out power output. We've had a lot of good experiance with header applications on a lot of models including the S65 M3 motors for our customers. :)

- Goin' H.A.M. Mobile

webster
08-07-2012, 12:21 PM
Bryce we are working with Anthony from bimmerbrakes.com. They are redoing their catless headers for the e46 non m and we will be selling them along with our custom tuning which as always can be remapped for the application of running catless headers and no CEL with improved performance over just headers alone. Our ZHP will be test fitted with them before they are released and some dyno time will be spent so we can play around with tuning it to max out power output. We've had a lot of good experiance with header applications on a lot of models including the S65 M3 motors for our customers. :)

- Goin' H.A.M. Mobile

in for results.

ecyrb
08-08-2012, 07:48 AM

- Goin' H.A.M. Mobile

ok cool! i have a "custom" eurocharged file on my ZHP for catless headers. i feel like there's a lot of power that can be gained in the midrange and especially the upper RPM's. i've tried to get dyno tuned a few times, but the houston facility is always booked!

please let me know when the updated file(s) for catless headers are available

UdubBadger
08-08-2012, 09:51 AM
Will do Bryce

Pip
08-21-2012, 07:16 PM
I was in love with my step after getting the eurocharged tune because of how it transformed the car and then I started working. Work is only 4minutes away with stop lights so I drive like a granny and my DME figured it out. However after a lot of spirited driving this weekend it learned I wanted my eurocharged tune back! And the DME didn't disappoint :)

UdubBadger
08-21-2012, 07:23 PM
Love hearing that Sean. :thumbsup

imola red zhp
08-21-2012, 07:23 PM
Hook me Seth same setup as Sean but for manual sedan....:D

sent from dennis' personal electronic device

UdubBadger
08-21-2012, 07:37 PM
no problem there

Pip
08-21-2012, 08:02 PM
Hook me Seth same setup as Sean but for manual sedan....:D

sent from dennis' personal electronic device

Dennis I'll be in Pleasanton Saturday for a shooting course so if you want to check mine out (even though it is a step) I'm willing to meet up sometime after 4:30pm before I head back.

johnrando
08-22-2012, 10:14 AM
PM'ed you Seth.

UdubBadger
08-22-2012, 10:55 AM
OOOOOOO RANDO WANTS A PIECE!

johnrando
08-22-2012, 10:58 AM
Hell yeah!

imola red zhp
08-22-2012, 02:31 PM
Dennis I'll be in Pleasanton Saturday for a shooting course so if you want to check mine out (even though it is a step) I'm willing to meet up sometime after 4:30pm before I head back.

Thanks Sean that might work for Saturday.... I'll pm you

you too Seth for location and info in the Bay Area.

imola red zhp
08-22-2012, 02:33 PM
PM'ed you Seth.

OOOOOOO RANDO WANTS A PIECE!

Hell yeah!

Meee Toooo!!!!
:mafia

UdubBadger
08-22-2012, 02:52 PM
You guys know where to find me

- Goin' H.A.M. Mobile

danewilson77
08-23-2012, 06:22 PM
Seth, contact Burn535i @ Bf.c for tune info.

Sent from Williamsburg, VA USA

UdubBadger
08-23-2012, 07:18 PM
Have them pm me over there. Per most site rules I can't be the originator of contact for selling products. I don't see how they would know via PM but if someone turns me in I get das boot.

UdubBadger
08-23-2012, 07:29 PM
Thanks D

danewilson77
08-24-2012, 04:26 AM
Have them pm me over there. Per most site rules I can't be the originator of contact for selling products. I don't see how they would know via PM but if someone turns me in I get das boot.

You're not the originator of the contact. He is. Is your username same over there?

I hooked you guys up over there.....

UdubBadger
08-24-2012, 06:08 AM
Yeah it's Udub anywhere I go. Thanks for the support buddy.

ecyrb
09-11-2012, 09:50 AM
hey seth, any chance you guys have updated your catless header tune for the zhp? i'm itching for more mid-range power but i don't have time for dyno tune this month. thanks,

bryce

johnrando
09-11-2012, 10:24 AM
Speaking of a tune, are you going to make it down to SD Seth? If so when, as I'd like to plan for the tune?

Hermes
09-11-2012, 12:36 PM
I'd be down also if you can do it when you're in town

danewilson77
09-11-2012, 12:44 PM
Does Seth actually do the tunes? I.did.not.know.that

johnrando
09-11-2012, 04:29 PM
The correct answer is that he CAN. I don't know that it's a regular thing though.

UdubBadger
09-11-2012, 05:03 PM
It's not regular but I have done before.

Casey is working on getting me out there in Oct some time. I graduate next Thursday so my brain has been occupied with that stuff.

Bryce, I'm receiving the new headers tomorrow so that tuning is going to take place in the next few weeks. Don't worry I'll keep everyone updated.

- Goin' H.A.M. Mobile

Hornung418
09-11-2012, 05:49 PM
It's about fucking time...

That douche, MixFlame has had a set for 4 months and hasn't even installed them to check for fitment. Anthony's all like, "Lets give him a chance..."

Hope the install goes smoothly, Seth. And I would like to see some extreme close-ups of the welds at the merge and the flanges. Thank ya kindly.

Eurocharged
09-11-2012, 06:00 PM
Yep gonna do some macro photos of everything.

- Goin' H.A.M. Mobile

UdubBadger
09-12-2012, 02:52 PM
Oh herro

- Goin' H.A.M. Mobile

Hornung418
09-12-2012, 02:59 PM
Looks good from Bel Air :)

WOLFN8TR
09-12-2012, 04:17 PM
Speaking of a tune, are you going to make it down to SD Seth? If so when, as I'd like to plan for the tune?

I'm in, let me know when!

johnrando
09-12-2012, 06:14 PM
Will do! You're getting a tune Gary or you just coming to hang?

HokieZHP
09-12-2012, 06:47 PM
How long does a header install take?

UdubBadger
09-12-2012, 06:53 PM
about 2 weeks (to get it to the shop - then 3-4 hrs by a pro)

WOLFN8TR
09-13-2012, 07:35 AM
Will do! You're getting a tune Gary or you just coming to hang?

Actually both if funds permit. Would like to meet some of you guys. Gotta line up some projects also.

Seth how much does the tuning cost? ZHP is all stock and more than likely will stay that way. PM me some info please.

johnrando
09-13-2012, 07:57 AM
Awesome. We'll definitely have to do something then.

WOLFN8TR
09-13-2012, 10:12 AM
Sounds Good...

Just read all 8 pages, I like how you can change the shifting charateristics on the step transmission, Nice! The tuning sounds alot like EFI LIVE which have I have on my Duramax Diesel. Not a canned tune but customized tunes for your mods or needs. Count me in on this Fo Sho. I have a Step BTW.

jayjay_dee
09-13-2012, 10:56 AM
Seth, since my ZHP got "EuroCharged", some parts were added/deleted, let me know if I could use a new/updated tune.

Added - e46 OEM Performance Muffler
Deleted - mechanical and Aux fan (replaced by just one Electric fan)

and of course, i got my wheel recently rewrapped (15 HPs right there alone, lol)...

UdubBadger
09-13-2012, 12:05 PM
Haha, possible to maybe get you 1 or 2 ponies extra out of the exhaust but that's probably about it. All u gotta do is call that shop and go in and they'll get it done for ya.

- Goin' H.A.M. Mobile

danewilson77
09-18-2012, 03:59 PM
Seth....I think you need to talk to this young man.

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1894385

UdubBadger
09-18-2012, 04:17 PM
Got him, thanks D.

danewilson77
09-18-2012, 04:51 PM
Got him, thanks D.

Yup. Np.

WOLFN8TR
09-18-2012, 06:37 PM
I'm curious how this compares to AA / Shark as others have mentioned.

Same here, any info is appreciated.

Seth or John any plans set for tuning down in San Diego yet?

UdubBadger
09-18-2012, 07:46 PM
Still figuring out if I'm going to be coming or not and when it would be (I was told October but not specifically when).

WOLFN8TR
09-18-2012, 08:00 PM
Still figuring out if I'm going to be coming or not and when it would be (I was told October but not specifically when).

That would be fine with me, thanks.

johnrando
09-18-2012, 10:00 PM
I'm standing by for Seth's schedule, so I'm chill. Hoping it will work out and ready for the roadie, but if not, NP.

danewilson77
09-19-2012, 01:57 AM

Coming put where?

johnrando
09-19-2012, 05:37 AM
His trip to San Diego.

HokieZHP
09-19-2012, 05:42 AM
Can I ask if the gains would change any when the tune is tailored for an exhaust and intake?

UdubBadger
09-19-2012, 05:58 AM
Depends, every set up is different. Because they are custom made the advertised gains are only a very well educated guess (but a guess made with intake/catback exhaust already in mind). Some might make 1-2hp less, some might make 1-2hp more.

UdubBadger
10-28-2012, 07:49 PM
Going in for bimmer brakes gen 3 headers install and tuning tomorrow morning. Will report back with a new thread as long as everything goes as planned. :thumbsup

Eurocharged
10-29-2012, 08:35 AM
Working on dyno numbers as we speak will have some graphs soon.

- Goin' H.A.M. Mobile

UdubBadger
10-29-2012, 05:15 PM
my exhaust is smelly and sounds like shit. TSE3 light is even too much for headers. The rasp sounds like a 91 Chevy Lumina. Going back to stock ZHP exhaust tomorrow ASAP.

HokieZHP
10-29-2012, 06:54 PM
I've heard that about the TSE3 with headers which is another reason why I went with Magnaflow just in case I did headers someday

johnrando
10-29-2012, 07:05 PM
Too bad. I like my full TSE3 but I'm not going to headers due to smog. Sorry you can't make it out West Seth.

UdubBadger
10-29-2012, 07:28 PM
yeah full or even light sounds PERFECT but man with those headers - no f-ing way man.

ryankokesh
10-29-2012, 08:22 PM
Video of this monstrosity?

UdubBadger
10-30-2012, 05:19 AM
coming up

BTW we will need a local test car w/o headers for something else. free tuning if you're interested.

johnrando
10-30-2012, 05:39 AM
Wish I was up there!

UdubBadger
10-30-2012, 05:41 AM
So do we Rando

- Goin' H.A.M. Mobile

nike001
10-30-2012, 06:46 AM
yeah full or even light sounds PERFECT but man with those headers - no f-ing way man.

I warned you of this, didn't I? lol

UdubBadger
10-30-2012, 08:39 AM
https://vimeo.com/52470318

danewilson77
10-30-2012, 09:02 AM
https://vimeo.com/52470318

Damn.