PDA

View Full Version : Ryan's ZHP Project

ryankokesh
02-13-2012, 07:45 AM
Picked up an '04 Imola 6sp ZHP sedan from Alex (Overlord) in Tulsa, OK last weekend. Flew down there Friday evening from Chicago, and drove back all day Saturday.

http://just.razzi.me/photos/411551/19b8856.jpg (http://razzi.me/p/411551)

First Impressions: The car is surprisingly different from my '03 325xi (auto). There's the obvious stuff like the stiffer suspension, rwd, and manual transmission. Overall though, there's just a different feeling to the car. The doors shut differently, there aren't any creaking noises, and there's just a subtly-different feeling to it.

Stuff I Need to Do: This part is slightly frustrating, because I pretty much just caught up with everything I could possibly need to do on my xi. There isn't a ton of stuff, but I think it's going to add up quickly (especially the painting part...)

Fix burnt Bowl Issue (wish I would have know about this before driving home in the dark - can barely see at all!)
Replace Lower Radiator Hose
Replace Thermostat (stuck open)
Replace Power Steering Pressure LIne
Replace Belts
Fix Passenger Airbag Sensor Mat
Dr. Colorchip or Respray Hood/Front Bumper (TONS of chips)
Replace Front Brake Pads and Turn Rotors
Fix Small Tear in Driver's Side Alcantar Bolster. Any ideas on this? I'm thinking fabric glue...?
Transfer Clears, AE's and LED Tails from the xi (unless I keep them with the xi when I sell it)
Paint Grills Black
Polish Windshield (someone must have loved driving behind gravel trucks :mad)
Complete Detail and Paint Restoration (after I get the front end cleared up)
Oil Change and Coolant Flush
Front window regulator things
Pulleys
Fluids

Final item on my list: sell my beloved xi :( This is definitely going to be the toughest part. I barely knew how to change the oil on a car before I owned this - it literally taught me everything I know! I'm definitely going to miss it, but I suppose like Neil Young said, it's better to burn out than fade away. If anyone knows of a good home for this car, let me know!

http://just.razzi.me/photos/320438/b09e104.jpg (http://razzi.me/p/320438) :wub

Ryans323i
02-13-2012, 09:33 AM
Sweet, it's Imola!

I think a fabric glue is going to be your best option for the seat. If the tear is larger than 3mm I would stitch it, and yeah it's probably not going to look great.

Curious to hear more about this "polish the windshield". I didn't realize that was possible.

And can we get clear pics of the front end chips? I'm curious if touch-ups or a complete respray would be your best option.

Again, congrats on the new ride.

ryankokesh
02-13-2012, 09:51 AM
Yeah, I'm thinking the repair for the alcantara isn't going to look great. I need to pm Coby and see if he has any suggestions... There's actually two small rips, but no fabric actually missing (meaning they close up). Seeing those kind of bummed me out, but the rest of the alcantara and fabric is in really good shape, so yeah...

As for polishing the windshield, I haven't done it but have heard good things about this product: http://www.autogeek.net/carpro-ceriglass-polish.html Someone did a DIY for it but I can't seem to find it at the moment..

I'll take some pictures of the front damage when I get home tonight... I'm sure a re-spray would be my best option, because the damage is extensive. I already have Dr. Colorchip left though, so as a cost-conscious measure I'll probably try that first. I'm sure it wouldn't be perfect, but I think I'm looking at like $400 for the hood alone. :/ Not really sure that's in the cards for a while...

Ryans323i
02-13-2012, 09:55 AM
A red respray is going to be expensive, I think you're looking $400-750 actually. Gotta love the cost of red!

Interested to see how the windshield turns out.

ryankokesh
02-13-2012, 09:57 AM
Ouch. That blows.

danewilson77
02-13-2012, 10:14 AM
Fix burnt Bowl Issue (wish I would have know about this before driving home in the dark - can barely see at all!) > Lots of info here on this

Replace Lower Radiator Hose >>>> Might I recommend just doing the overhaul?
Replace Thermostat (stuck open) >>>

Replace Power Steering Pressure LIne

Replace Belts > Add pulleys?

Fix Passenger Airbag Sensor Mat > I have a mat........muhahahaha

Dr. Colorchip or Respray Hood/Front Bumper (TONS of chips)

Replace Front Brake Pads and Turn Rotors > May not be able to turn rotors. Spec is stamped on rotor hat.

Fix Small Tear in Driver's Side Alcantar Bolster. Any ideas on this? I'm thinking fabric glue...? > No idea

Transfer Clears, AE's and LED Tails from the xi (unless I keep them with the xi when I sell it)

Paint Grills Black

Polish Windshield (someone must have loved driving behind gravel trucks )

Complete Detail and Paint Restoration (after I get the front end cleared up)

Oil Change and Coolant Flush

Front window regulator things

Sounds good. When was diff and tranny fluid done last?

UdubBadger
02-13-2012, 10:21 AM
Paint Grills Black

IND or ban

ryankokesh
02-13-2012, 10:46 AM
Burnt Bowl --> yeah, I think Charlie did a DIY on that? I read about it on the drive home, but not extensively. Seems like a pita. Also, who named this problem? :D

Replace Belt --> yeah, pulleys too...

Mat --> you haz mat??

Rotors --> should be fine to turn, supposedly they're brand new. Just ordered some ceramic pads from Ray.

Alcantara --> what do you mean no idea!?! :(

Fluids --> adding to list...

Get it? Haz mat? :D

ryankokesh
02-13-2012, 10:48 AM
IND or ban

IND? I don't get it...?

Also, what's with everyone threatening to ban me?? lol :foottap

UdubBadger
02-13-2012, 10:49 AM
Alcantara = try mighty mend it

ryankokesh
02-13-2012, 11:05 AM
I will have to pick some of that up...I'll be sure to share the results whenever I do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ryankokesh
02-13-2012, 11:18 AM
Oh, and I was told the thermostat was replaced recently and that the cooling system overhaul was done at the same time. Not sure how confident I am in the rest of the overhaul if the thermo is already stuck...

UdubBadger
02-13-2012, 12:24 PM
ind? I don't get it...?

Also, what's with everyone threatening to ban me?? Lol :foottap

IND...
A&L Autobody
:rolleyes

http://parts.ind-distribution.com/

ryankokesh
02-13-2012, 01:39 PM
Oh cool, I'll have to check them out. Do you mean to have them paint the grills, or just purchase black ones from them?

danewilson77
02-13-2012, 03:14 PM
IND? I don't get it...?

Also, what's with everyone threatening to ban me?? lol :foottap

Hehe....I haz mat

http://i1015.photobucket.com/albums/af278/nicee46/Maintenance%20and%20Misc/IMG_20101226_212145.jpg

SoarinZHP
02-13-2012, 03:43 PM
I'd be curious about turning the rotors... I've always replaced them on a BMW. If you turn them will they be replaced prior to the new set of pads?

johnrando
02-13-2012, 05:24 PM
I haven't heard of turning rotors on these cars... others yes, but these, I thought that you weren't' supposed to do that. Someone who knows better could chime in.

wsmeyer
02-13-2012, 05:31 PM
I haven't heard of anyone turning rotors in many, many years. With labor constantly rising and the cost of rotors made overseas decreasing at some point we crossed the threshold where it simply was no longer economically beneficial.

Just my .02¢

William.

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=33.855593,-118.398161

ryankokesh
02-13-2012, 06:30 PM
I wouldn't normally turn them, but they're brand new. The PO put on new rotors, but kept the old pads. (I dunno why...I've always been told that was a big no-no.) That resulted in some warpage and shuddering when braking.

UdubBadger
02-13-2012, 07:53 PM
they sell painted ones

derbo
02-14-2012, 03:00 PM
Another project! At least you will enjoy the restoration process! :)

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

ryankokesh
02-15-2012, 08:28 AM
Hopefully I'll start enjoying it more when things get going... I'm frustrated at the moment. Still trying to understand why the thermostat would be stuck open when it was just replaced. Does anyone know of another problem that would cause the car to never come to operating temp? Actually, I shouldn't say that. It did get to 12:00 once when I was sitting in the car as it idled. Then I drove and it cooled itself off again! lol.

Also, the more I think about it the madder I get at the dealership that did the PPI. I guess I know there's nothing major wrong with the car, but I don't understand how they missed so much stuff! I specifically asked about the headlights (they just said the lenses were a little cloudy), the paint condition, the window regulators, and the interior condition. So they missed that the bowls are burnt so badly you can see the brown without opening the assembly, the paint is chipped to hell in the front and completely swirled everywhere else, the front window regulators are shot, and there are two small tears in the drivers seat bolster. Plus, they never mentioned the terrible brake stutter, which I specifically asked them about because the PO told me about it. I asked what specifically was causing it, and they told me it didn't exist! And they didn't see that the car never warms up! What did I pay them to do??

Finally, yesterday I learned that my brake pads where shipped to Virginia instead of Illinois. That's the second time that I've ordered brakes from this specific place that I won't mention and they shipped it to the wrong address. Worst part is they don't even apologize....just blame it on the shipper... Point is though, I won't be able to fix that this weekend like I had planned. Ugh. I guess that'll teach me to order from them again.

:facepalm

UdubBadger
02-15-2012, 09:19 AM
I'd call um and ask for 1/2 the money back from the PPI. Sounds like a shop just looking to make a quick buck

ryankokesh
02-15-2012, 09:30 AM
Yeah, that's a good idea. I should give them a piece of my mind...

http://birthwithoutfearblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/why-i-oughta.jpg

ryankokesh
02-15-2012, 12:58 PM
Couple Updates:

1) The P2227 barometric sensor code turned itself off. Guess the car doesn't mind residing at this altitude.

2) Mike from Coby Wheel (awesome dude that he is) was kind enough to send me a couple Alcantara scraps to mend my bolster with. I'm going to attempt to kind of glue them underneath the tears to hold it together. I'll update progress on this when the mail man brings them :)

UdubBadger
02-15-2012, 01:23 PM
yeah Mike has been uber awesome to work with.

So when we meetin up for me to see this beauty?

ryankokesh
02-15-2012, 01:34 PM
Did he do your shift knob?

And pm sent!

UdubBadger
02-15-2012, 01:51 PM
he did

and my wheel

ryankokesh
02-15-2012, 02:01 PM
I'm thinking I might send him my knob :) Definitely want to get a shifty thingy cover with the motorsport stitching.

UdubBadger
02-15-2012, 02:10 PM
he does some exceptional work... YOU'LL SEE IT FIRST HAND WHEN YOU DECIDE TO FINALLY MEET UP WITH ME!

:rofl

ryankokesh
02-15-2012, 02:20 PM
hahaha... yeah, can't wait to see your knob. :shift

Pick a place halfway for lunch saturday and I'll be there. Is IND open saturday?

UdubBadger
02-15-2012, 02:40 PM
hahaha... yeah, can't wait to see your knob. :shift

Pick a place halfway for lunch saturday and I'll be there. Is IND open saturday?

They're only open M-F unfortunately

ryankokesh
02-15-2012, 02:50 PM
sonofabitch.

presidents' day?

UdubBadger
02-15-2012, 02:54 PM
probably

danewilson77
02-15-2012, 06:02 PM
Couple Updates:

1) The P2227 barometric sensor code turned itself off. Guess the car doesn't mind residing at this altitude.

2) Mike from Coby Wheel (awesome dude that he is) was kind enough to send me a couple Alcantara scraps to mend my bolster with. I'm going to attempt to kind of glue them underneath the tears to hold it together. I'll update progress on this when the mail man brings them :)

What is Mikes username?

HTC Thunderbolt+TT

ryankokesh
02-15-2012, 06:21 PM
It's coby1

And out of appreciative promotion, this is his sig:
http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/image.php?u=574&type=sigpic&dateline=1298474025

Everyone should have him wrap your stuff in comfy alcantara!

danewilson77
02-15-2012, 06:56 PM
Thanks.

HTC Thunderbolt+TT

ryankokesh
02-15-2012, 08:17 PM
Starting to feel like the repairs are getting under control...ups man isn't going to like me friday!

UdubBadger
02-15-2012, 08:25 PM
mines been here every day this week so far

ryankokesh
02-15-2012, 09:00 PM
Lol, how much stuff are you getting?? Is there even anything that needs to be fixed, or are these all toys? :)

UdubBadger
02-15-2012, 09:38 PM
all the fixed stuff is sitting at IND - what I've been getting little by little in the last 4 weeks has been all toys (so to speak).

ryankokesh
02-16-2012, 04:26 AM
:drool

UdubBadger
02-16-2012, 08:38 AM
:)

enough about my car though, I have my own thread.

WHAT TOYS ARE YOU PLANNING?

Marcus-SanDiego
02-16-2012, 08:49 AM
And if you go through coby, mention site for 10% discount.

ryankokesh
02-16-2012, 09:16 AM
Haha, I'm really not sure honestly. I have to get everything up to snuff first, then sell my xi, then save some money, and finally think of something creative. Two of those steps are going to be very difficult.

And I'll definitely be sure to mention the site :)

UdubBadger
02-16-2012, 09:33 AM
Get crackin

ryankokesh
02-16-2012, 05:30 PM
Damnedest thing happened tonight. I came home from work, and went to run a few errands. After one of them, I got back in the car, and started driving. Now ever since I had the car the temp gauge stayed at or just below the 10 o'clock mark, unless I sat for a while. But then it promptly returned to its cool position when I started driving. (So like \|/) Tonight though, all of a sudden, I looked at it and it was straighter than a flagpole! And it stayed like that for the rest of the evening.

Did my thermostat get unstuck?

http://www.collectgreenbay.com/uploads/confused.jpg

danewilson77
02-16-2012, 05:32 PM
Damnedest thing happened tonight. I came home from work, and went to run a few errands. After one of them, I got back in the car, and started driving. Now ever since I had the car the temp gauge stayed at or just below the 10 o'clock mark, unless I sat for a while. But then it promptly returned to its cool position when I started driving. (So like \|/) Tonight though, all of a sudden, I looked at it and it was straighter than a flagpole! And it stayed like that for the rest of the evening.

Did my thermostat get unstuck?

http://www.collectgreenbay.com/uploads/confused.jpg

Yes......it will all together fail soon my friend.

ryankokesh
02-16-2012, 05:34 PM
Haha... thought I had the weekend off for a second there :)

Has anyone ever heard of a brand new thermostat getting stuck though? Still pretty confused about that. I thought maybe when I bled it last night that helped, but I sort of doubt it because it didn't warm up on my post-bleed test drive.

danewilson77
02-16-2012, 05:41 PM
Haha... thought I had the weekend off for a second there :)

Has anyone ever heard of a brand new thermostat getting stuck though? Still pretty confused about that. I thought maybe when I bled it last night that helped, but I sort of doubt it because it didn't warm up on my post-bleed test drive.

What brand T-Stat? It's not normal.

ryankokesh
02-16-2012, 05:51 PM
Well, I looked at the records I got again, and it turns out I'm wrong. It's not brand new, but it was replaced by bmw in July 2010... I now have more confidence that it's kaput.

danewilson77
02-16-2012, 06:50 PM
Well, I looked at the records I got again, and it turns out I'm wrong. It's not brand new, but it was replaced by bmw in July 2010... I now have more confidence that it's kaput.

OK. So how many miles would that be?

HTC Thunderbolt+TT

ryankokesh
02-16-2012, 07:04 PM
That'd be right around 35k miles... I was very wrong about it being new :)

ryankokesh
02-18-2012, 10:47 AM
Done with one regulator. New thermostat is in as well. Fx-r's and brakes just came in the mail, along with some alcantara from mike! (cobywheel)

Somehow I managed to make the airbag light turn on doing the regulator. Not sure how that happened though, as I disconnected the battery... :dunno

derbo
02-18-2012, 03:13 PM
hope its not your seat occupancy mat sensor

az3579
02-18-2012, 03:29 PM

Probably is. Common failure item.

Sent from my iPhone 4S from Tapatalk

ryankokesh
02-18-2012, 08:43 PM

Haha, that's actually a known issue I have. Somehow the ppi results showed there being like 200 or so occ sensor errors. The light hadn't gone on yet though (and it's not taped over). Not sure how that happens, but the mechanic dude I talked to seemed to think it was normal and I'd just need to deal with it in the near future.

I think the light is due to the side door bag though. Happened immediately after I put the door back together.

derbo
02-18-2012, 08:51 PM
there a set number of faults before the airbag light will go off. The occupancy sensor usually will light up only when someone is present in the passenger seat. Mine would show an airbag light whenever my girlfriend was sitting in there and off when she was not in the seat. Definitely double check your side airbag connections. Sometimes there is a bad ground or loose pin that causes it to trip :)

az3579
02-19-2012, 06:17 PM
there a set number of faults before the airbag light will go off. The occupancy sensor usually will light up only when someone is present in the passenger seat. Mine would show an airbag light whenever my girlfriend was sitting in there and off when she was not in the seat. Definitely double check your side airbag connections. Sometimes there is a bad ground or loose pin that causes it to trip :)

Mine occasionally comes on for no reason whatsoever, even if someone isn't sitting in the seat.
I'm close to 100% sure it's the seat occupancy sensor.

Ryan,
Did you even touch the airbag when you took the door panel off? As long as you didn't disconnect anything with the battery connected or reconnected with the battery on, you shouldn't be getting a light for that.

ryankokesh
02-19-2012, 07:58 PM
Yeah, I definitely touched the airbag... I first disconnected the battery and then disconnected the airbag. So there's no doubt room for error on my part. I can reset the light with inpa or something on the 'puter, right?

In other news, my cooling system hasn't exploded today, so things are looking up. Also, I had my rotors ever so slightly machined at o'reily (only place in a 30 mile radius that would machine slotted rotors!) They didn't even charge me, cause he though he couldn't get a slight warp out. Even so, I put them on the car with new ceramic pads and it's good as new. Had some fun bedding them/vetting the cooling system, and although it frightens me to "jinx it" and think I may be on the path to having an up to snuff car, things are indeed starting to seem that way. :thumbsup

danewilson77
02-19-2012, 08:08 PM
Great news!

HTC Thunderbolt+TT

ryankokesh
02-19-2012, 08:11 PM
Hellz yeah! :)

I'm sure this thing will explode again now that I said something...lol I'm carrying around a bunch of pre-mixed coolant just in case! :facepalm

ryankokesh
02-20-2012, 02:07 PM
How have these not been recalled???

http://img.tapatalk.com/62e4f73f-c3e7-8e3f.jpg

http://img.tapatalk.com/62e4f73f-c40b-54be.jpg

ryankokesh
02-20-2012, 03:11 PM
Ugh...I just want halogen headlights, lol

http://img.tapatalk.com/62e4f73f-d30d-4a81.jpg

ryankokesh
03-01-2012, 06:45 PM
DIY clutch stop in today. Haven't driven with it yet though, so not sure about the difference it'll make.

nike001
03-01-2012, 07:07 PM
You took your ZKW's apart? What are you using in the mean time?

UdubBadger
03-01-2012, 07:08 PM
flashlights from home depot :rofl

ryankokesh
03-31-2012, 09:31 PM
You took your ZKW's apart? What are you using in the mean time?

I put them back together without actually accomplishing anything...fx-r's are still sitting in their boxes :facepalm

Today though I finally fixed the small hole in my drivers side bolster. I put some new alcantara (courtesy of mike from colby!) Underneath the seat fabric and the used fabric glue to hold it all together. It's by no means perfect, but honestly it's much less noticeable than the picture makes it out to be. Definitely a 100% improvement, and it shouldn't get any worse now. I also shaved and cleaned the seats with chem guys fabric clean.

http://img.tapatalk.com/43af8993-e72d-1e84.jpg
Before

http://img.tapatalk.com/43af8993-e76b-52ec.jpg
After

cakM3
04-01-2012, 07:57 AM
My ZKW's looked similar to what yours looked like. I posted them in my DIY thread and am just as surprised that BMW did not think this would be a problem. :scratchinghead

Anyway, I ended up grabbing a set of OEM ///M3 AL projector assemblies from ebay to rebuild my headlights. Now I have more than adequate lighting....

Good job on the seats by the way....not sure what I would do should my alcantara rip like that....

ryankokesh
04-10-2012, 05:53 AM
So I'm thinking of wrapping the rear diffuser in gloss black vinyl to match the shadowline trim... Thoughts? I can't decide if it'd look good or really really weird.

derbo
04-10-2012, 07:57 AM
I prefer the trim black :)

jayjay_dee
04-10-2012, 09:01 AM
See Hageee's rear diffuser painted gloss black

http://www.abload.de/img/dsc_0039ou5l.jpg

ryankokesh
04-10-2012, 09:34 AM
Hmm, I dunno. Might have to give it a shot. Worst case I peel it off!

derbo
04-10-2012, 09:46 AM
this is true. Good luck!

UdubBadger
04-10-2012, 10:09 AM
I would go satin not high gloss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk... Bitches

ryankokesh
04-10-2012, 10:18 AM
Wouldn't satin be what it is?

UdubBadger
04-10-2012, 03:15 PM
No it's plastic now - satin would give you texture that it doesn't have and not as huge highlights as a full gloss would.

What about wrapping in CF DiNoc?

ryankokesh
04-10-2012, 07:33 PM
Thought about that too... They have glossy cf now...

UdubBadger
04-10-2012, 08:05 PM
hmmmm do the roof too

ryankokesh
04-10-2012, 08:27 PM
Roof will eventually be gloss black.... not cf though.

UdubBadger
04-10-2012, 09:21 PM
Cf roof is bau5 though

ryankokesh
04-11-2012, 06:14 AM
Let's try it on yours first :D

UdubBadger
04-11-2012, 11:48 AM
Doesn't fit the theme of my car... I'm matte/low gloss blacks

ryankokesh
04-11-2012, 12:55 PM
Well in that case I'll take your shadowline! :santa1

UdubBadger
04-11-2012, 01:27 PM
and replace it with...?

ryankokesh
04-11-2012, 01:41 PM
why nothing, of course.

UdubBadger
04-11-2012, 02:06 PM
Right

nike001
04-11-2012, 02:24 PM
^ You guys actually know each other? Can't tell if bickering, or the type of bickering friends do.

ryankokesh
04-11-2012, 03:09 PM
Lol, yeah, I'm not being serious at all. I'm assuming Seth isn't either... :shifty

UdubBadger
04-11-2012, 04:58 PM
Am I ever? :rofl

ryankokesh
04-27-2012, 07:57 AM
So for anyone following my painting debacle, I'm finally getting to a resolution! To find the shop, I used an iphone app called BodyShopBids. The shop ended up doing an awful job, and were just terrible in general. I was pretty surprised to say the least. They were completely unwilling to do anything to make it right, messed up my bumper, got my engine all paint dusty, and managed to scratch the bumper they just painted! (that's all in addition to not doing a great job painting the thing in the first place)

Fortunately, bodyshopbids was great about making it right. They actually refunded me almost all of what I paid, and were very apologetic about everything. So I'd definitely use them again, just not the same shop...

I already posted this elsewhere, but for anyone interested this is the aftermath: link to images (https://skitch.com/rjkokesh/sets/ewy/bodyshopbids-photos)

JohnnyGraphic
04-27-2012, 08:28 AM
These are the kinds of stories that make you leary of getting work done on your car. Glad they stepped up to the plate! (Just not the actual shop).

Hopefully you'll be able to use the funds towards a better paint job! I used a BMW certified body shop and they did an excellent job. But I did get a smidgen of paint dust in the AC vents. Didn't see any other traces of it anywhere else though.

Johnny

ryankokesh
05-05-2012, 05:31 PM
Today's progress:

- washed
- used autoscrub pad for the first time
- washed
- megs 105 (orange pad)
- megs 205 (white pad)
- washed
- poor boys white diamond glaze
- chemical guys jetseal 209
- beer
- dodo juice light fantastic
- dodo juice white diamond
- chem guys back to black trim
- beer

I hurt.

As far as the autoscrub nanoskin pad goes, I was honestly kind of disappointed. First I tried to break it in on the windshield, which I read you have to. So far so good. Then I used it on the door with no pressure, and it marred the crap outta it. It was awful. So I tried the next door with negative pressure, and it was okay. But then I got tired of being afraid of F'ing up the paint, so I took it off the porter cable and just used it by hand. It was much easier than claying (which I despise), but I honestly don't think it worked as well as clay would have. They say on one of the detailing sites that they did an s4 in 15 mins. Maybe I'm just abnormally bad at it, but there's no way I'd ever finish a car with that thing in 15 mins. Maybe 30 if I rushed a lot. All in all, I guess it's a good investment, only because it will last a long time and be easy to use when doing other people's cars. I'll probably just use clay in the future though.

ryankokesh
05-10-2012, 05:09 PM
More progress:
- new headlight lens installed and covered in paint protection film
- angle eyes migrated to zhp
- led tails migrated to zhp
- clear sides and corners migrated to zhp
- gloss black vinyl applied to aging trim
- gloss black kidneys
- yellow lamin-x over projector fogs
- paint protection film applied to hood

I should have taken kyle's advice an had a pro install the paint protection film. Cheapest I could find though was $300 for bumper alone. Hood was super hard, but it looks pretty good except for a couple areas. Attempting the bumper next. It's not gonna be good...at all. lol.

UdubBadger
05-10-2012, 05:19 PM
sounds like the heat gun got a workout today

danewilson77
05-10-2012, 06:03 PM
Car looks perfect. Nicely done.

Delivered from SIGFest USA

jayjay_dee
05-10-2012, 06:31 PM
car is looking good Ryan, congrats...

ryankokesh
05-10-2012, 06:37 PM
Thanks guys :wub

sounds like the heat gun got a workout today

Haha, actually I learned a steamer works a bit better...

UdubBadger
05-10-2012, 07:33 PM
nice

ryankokesh
05-11-2012, 03:04 AM
Finished the paint protection film on the bumper at around 1:30 last night. Hardest thing ever and looks like crap. Moral of the story: if Kyle gives you advice, you freaking take it.

UdubBadger
05-11-2012, 05:30 AM

danewilson77
05-11-2012, 05:47 AM
Finished the paint protection film on the bumper at around 1:30 last night. Hardest thing ever and looks like crap. Moral of the story: if Kyle gives you advice, you freaking take it.

Agree

Ryans323i
05-11-2012, 06:11 AM
Ryan, the car looks great. Way to go DIYing the film!

Btw, every time I see this thread I think "I haz ZHP?".

johnrando
05-11-2012, 06:31 AM
Ryan, the car looks great. Way to go DIYing the film!

LOL! And non-Lucy Ryan, looks good. Nice DIYing.

ryankokesh
05-11-2012, 07:44 AM

Hahahahah! :rofl

Thanks guys

Torxuvin
12-13-2012, 09:48 PM
You're missing some updates!!!

It looks like we started out with a lot of the same problems. Mainly the rock chips all over and a tear in the driver seat bolster. (although mine is much bigger) I will probably be getting the driver's seat recovered or at the very least the bolster.

I just keep looking at your signature picture and feeling like I am missing some parts I should order. It looks fantastic. Are you lowered? Maybe it's the clears and the lighter wheels...

ryankokesh
12-14-2012, 06:47 AM
Ah shucks, well thanks! I bet you're seeing the clears, and maybe new headlight lenses. Definitely not lowered, although that's happening as soon as I clear up some funding. And I doubt it's the wheels (yours look awesome!)

Went from this:
http://just.razzi.me/photos/411551/19b8856.jpg http://just.razzi.me/photos/463063/deed9ae.jpg

To this with clears: (sorry for the filtery crap)
http://i.imgur.com/QIbw7.jpg

And then this with splitters and black grills:
http://i.imgur.com/Ov2kp.jpg

Let me know how your seat situation works out - I might be interested in getting it recovered if it ends up being a viable option!

UdubBadger
12-14-2012, 07:11 AM
this car is nice but it needs a new exhaust (hint hint hint) ;)

ryankokesh
12-14-2012, 07:36 AM
Is that you hinting that you want to give me one?? I'm just gonna assume it is. I'll pick it up tomorrow. KTHXbye!

johnrando
12-14-2012, 08:27 AM
Looks great Ryan! Which splitters did you get?

ryankokesh
12-14-2012, 08:37 AM
Thanks! Ended up going with Khoalty's carbon fiber ones.

UdubBadger
12-14-2012, 08:50 AM
Is that you hinting that you want to give me one?? I'm just gonna assume it is. I'll pick it up tomorrow. KTHXbye!

#uwish
#paymemymonies
#dontforgetyougotafreetune

johnrando
12-14-2012, 08:54 AM
#toofunny

ryankokesh
12-14-2012, 08:58 AM
#ustartedit

UdubBadger
12-14-2012, 09:02 AM
#dontmakemecallyourwife

ryankokesh
12-14-2012, 09:04 AM
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRzN5rvMPvp34DRt2CS_3L8IzQOfUNBi EWvX_g_jpyRGOK9cnKj7A

Torxuvin
12-14-2012, 09:26 AM
Ah shucks, well thanks! I bet you're seeing the clears, and maybe new headlight lenses. Definitely not lowered, although that's happening as soon as I clear up some funding. And I doubt it's the wheels (yours look awesome!)

Went from this:
To this with clears: (sorry for the filtery crap)
And then this with splitters and black grills:
Let me know how your seat situation works out - I might be interested in getting it recovered if it ends up being a viable option!

Thanks. I like the wheels, I just wish I had a set of 135s too. lol Hmm maybe it is the clears. The ambers just don't have the same impact.

I will definitely let you know. My dad works for a dealership, so I will probably get a really good deal on the recovering. I am planning on giving Mike a call though since I live close.

#dontmakemecallyourwife

#uwish
#paymemymonies
#dontforgetyougotafreetune

#iwantone

:rofl You guys are funny. I will definitely hit you all up next time I'm in Chicago.

UdubBadger
12-14-2012, 09:38 AM
#weliketojokearoundusinghashtags

ryankokesh
12-14-2012, 09:38 AM
I will definitely hit you all up next time I'm in Chicago.

sweeet

ryankokesh
12-14-2012, 09:39 AM
#weliketojokearoundusinghashtags

#itgetsprettyoldprettyquickly

Torxuvin
12-14-2012, 09:42 AM
I asked Mike about the seat bolster. He said it was more labor intensive than material cost and that he didn't really do that kind of thing. On a positive note, he did say the coffee stains from the PO should come out. :fistpump

ryankokesh
12-14-2012, 09:44 AM
Hahaha, always a bright side of things!

johnrando
12-14-2012, 10:55 AM
#whatfunisajokeifyoucantrideitintotheground

cakM3
12-14-2012, 10:56 AM

nice!

UdubBadger
12-14-2012, 11:59 AM

#thisiswhyyouaremybrotherfromanothermother

ryankokesh
12-14-2012, 12:01 PM
#ithinkivebeenthreadjacked :eeps

UdubBadger
12-14-2012, 12:03 PM
enjoy the face time for that thing you call a car. :p

#needsmoartse3

ryankokesh
12-14-2012, 12:09 PM
#buuurn

UdubBadger
12-14-2012, 12:27 PM

danewilson77
12-15-2012, 07:42 AM
#herewegoagain

UdubBadger
12-15-2012, 01:40 PM
#wasntthatam80ssong

- Goin' H.A.M. Mobile

johnrando
12-15-2012, 02:51 PM
#close
#dollyparton
#whitesnake

328ioc
12-15-2012, 06:10 PM
I feel like I just read a bunch of excerpts from the mind of Kimi Raikkonen.........

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

UdubBadger
12-15-2012, 07:02 PM
#wasthinkingwhitesnake

- Goin' H.A.M. Mobile

ryankokesh
06-02-2013, 02:01 PM
Big day today!

GAS DISA fixed my 4k power dip issue, and I got my HID fogs in. Car drives great- best $100 I've spent on it!

trancenation
06-02-2013, 02:18 PM
For the HID fogs, how did you set up wiring? Did use 35 Watt ballasts and an external wiring harness to draw power from the battery?

ryankokesh
06-02-2013, 02:24 PM
Yup, 35w with a battery harness!

JupiterBMW
06-02-2013, 02:36 PM
Hah, I just got my fogs in as well today! Curious as to the setup you chose and the color range... And you tapped a separate power source? Why not use the existing fog light connector??

ryankokesh
06-02-2013, 03:22 PM
Haha, nice!

I got the 35w ddm slim ballasts with a 3000k bulb (I think... It's the yellow one). I ran the harness because the ballasts messed with the dtc and abs lights if I used the existing fog wires! It was kinda scary. So far so good with the harness though!

UdubBadger
06-02-2013, 05:00 PM
This thread exists???

- Going HAM mobile

ryankokesh
06-02-2013, 05:18 PM
No.

danewilson77
06-02-2013, 05:18 PM
Lmao you guise.

HTC DNA ON TT4 BETA, WILLIAMSBURG, VA

johnrando
06-02-2013, 05:19 PM
Big day today!

GAS DISA fixed my 4k power dip issue, and I got my HID fogs in. Car drives great- best $100 I've spent on it!

:thumbsup

ryankokesh
06-02-2013, 05:32 PM
:hawaiian

UdubBadger
06-02-2013, 05:39 PM
No.

:caseyshrug

ryankokesh
06-08-2013, 08:33 AM
So I got my Rogue Engineering power pulleys in the car. A little difference, but honestly not as much as I expected. Needed a new pulley anyway though, and I got the hex bolt into the tensioner. BIG improvement there :)

So the rest of the day will be polishing. Got it washed and clayed already, and all set for M105 & 205. Haven't decided what to apply after that though. Thinking a coat of Klasse AIO, and then either Meg's NXT topped with Dodo or a Dodo hard topped with a Dodo soft... and then I have to decide if I want to deal with Klasse Sealant Glaze. Either way I'm excited to finally get the Imola swirl free!

ryankokesh
06-08-2013, 10:06 AM
This step sucks
http://i.imgur.com/yeTQnKj.jpg

derbo
06-08-2013, 11:02 AM
But its so worth it to not burn the plastic~

ryankokesh
06-08-2013, 04:21 PM
Well I know everyone is on the edge of their seat waiting to see the results, so here it is! I'm very impressed with the depth imola can have... And very impressed with what an honest day's work and some dodo juice can do to a car. Not the best picture (at all), but trust me, it looks great in person :)

http://i.imgur.com/rLDJZTf.jpg

kayger12
06-08-2013, 04:24 PM
Looks great. Imola looks so damn good all clean and waxed up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

ryankokesh
06-08-2013, 04:31 PM
Thanks! Yeah, I'm not sure I've ever seen it lookin this good before :cool

Time for a :ineedabeer

JupiterBMW
06-08-2013, 04:40 PM
Yeah, the end result is amazing, and while I'm sure it looks amazingly better in person, that pic is really good. Well done...

I of course, will never get the joy of that depth, Alpine White is impossible to get any real depth out of...

ryankokesh
06-08-2013, 04:41 PM
Hear ya... TiAg was the same way.

UdubBadger
06-08-2013, 04:56 PM
Thanks! Yeah, I'm not sure I've ever seen it lookin this good before :cool

Time for a :ineedabeer

needs a dinan strut bar

ryankokesh
06-08-2013, 05:13 PM
That's what I was thinkin!

johnrando
06-09-2013, 10:19 AM
Def. looks good.

1 M Mike
06-09-2013, 04:26 PM
Looks so sweet. Nothing pops like Imola when it's polished up like a shiny penny. Did you apply the Klasse Sealant?

ELCID86
06-09-2013, 04:30 PM
Very nice. Still on my list to do. Need to buy the buffer first.

Shawn in VA.
Via thumbs and Tapatalk.

ryankokesh
06-09-2013, 07:29 PM
Looks so sweet. Nothing pops like Imola when it's polished up like a shiny penny. Did you apply the Klasse Sealant?

Thanks! I didn't end up using the sealant. I started with the Klasse AIO, then a layer of dodo white diamond, a layer of dodo light fantastic, and then wiped down with chem guys cg-speed wipe. Figured I'd leave it at that for the summer, and maybe throw on a maintenance layer in July if it needs it.

The Klasse sealant is kinda on the hard side to use, and I haven't quite mastered it yet. I wasn't really in the mood to deal with it, lol. It'll go on the car for the winter, though.

Avetiso
06-09-2013, 09:46 PM
Good work. The car looks fantastic.

bcleaver
06-12-2013, 07:05 PM
Nice work. Looks like a pita with that tape, but seems worth it.

ryankokesh
06-12-2013, 07:15 PM
Nice work. Looks like a pita with that tape, but seems worth it.

Thanks, yeah, the taping part isn't cool. Really makes me want to get the side trim painted imola.

ryankokesh
06-19-2013, 03:35 PM
New fcabs, rotors and pads today. Alignment as well!

http://i.imgur.com/dNMhRdg.jpg

I thought the toe was supposed to be slightly neg? Maybe I'm dreaming.

UdubBadger
06-19-2013, 05:12 PM
Toe always + son

- Going HAM mobile

Avetiso
06-19-2013, 05:18 PM
I think negative toe means the tires are pointed inwards = bad. Or is that backwards...

Vas
06-19-2013, 05:48 PM
Ideally you would want some toe in

UdubBadger
06-19-2013, 06:00 PM
I think negative toe means the tires are pointed inwards = bad. Or is that backwards...

no thats backwards

Vas
06-19-2013, 06:02 PM
Good article

http://yospeed.com/wheel-alignment-explained-camber-caster-toe/

ryankokesh
06-19-2013, 06:38 PM
New:
http://i.imgur.com/reXLedm.jpg

Old:
http://i.imgur.com/naUOXJX.jpg

bcleaver
06-19-2013, 06:44 PM
Woah. That will make a HUGE difference in the front end feel of that car. Nice pickup

ryankokesh
06-19-2013, 06:47 PM
Woah. That will make a HUGE difference in the front end feel of that car. Nice pickup

Definitely did! :thumbsup

Kudos
06-19-2013, 06:57 PM
How is it that i have never seen your car irl? i'm the only imola coupe that i've seen in chicago and i'm always in Schaumburg by the streets.

ryankokesh
06-19-2013, 07:00 PM
Hahaha... I have absolutely no idea. I'm at the starbucks in the Streets more often than I care to admit (I like to work there sometimes...). I've seen an imola sedan out in these parts, but never a coupe!

Actually, now that you mention it I did see an imola coupe parked super far away at starbucks last summer... I parked next to it and was going to put a Mafia card on it but I had run out. :dunno

UdubBadger
06-19-2013, 07:04 PM
nobody ever sees me.... cuz I'm stealth :shifty

ryankokesh
06-19-2013, 08:00 PM
nobody ever sees me.... cuz I'm stealth :shifty

stealthy bright red car ya got there...

Could also be that you live 1000 miles away.

ryankokesh
06-19-2013, 08:02 PM
This is a picture of my wheel.

http://i.imgur.com/pjl8hSA.jpg

johnrando
06-19-2013, 08:19 PM
Cool!

UdubBadger
06-19-2013, 09:04 PM
stealthy bright red car ya got there...

Could also be that you live 1000 miles away.

only had this one for 6 weeks now sparky

ryankokesh
06-24-2013, 08:15 PM
Got an awesome snap-on trunk organizer for my birthday from my wife's parents. Has Velcro on the bottom so it won't slide at all!

http://i.imgur.com/5iGAW4W.jpg

johnrando
06-24-2013, 08:30 PM
Nice. They must like you. :)

UdubBadger
06-25-2013, 04:39 AM
Sweet bring them over to my house and fix my car!

Lol

Never did those rotors btw.

- Going HAM mobile

ryankokesh
07-27-2013, 05:45 PM
Had some incredible weather today, so I figured I'd take advantage of it and get some shots of the car!

http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5514/9379204039_ab1f9d1779_b.jpg

Vas
07-27-2013, 05:46 PM
Wow.

danewilson77
07-27-2013, 06:24 PM
Had some incredible weather today, so I figured I'd take advantage of it and get some shots of the car!

http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5514/9379204039_ab1f9d1779_b.jpg

Nice Ryan. Really liking this one.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

ryankokesh
07-27-2013, 06:25 PM
Thanks! :thumbsup

johnrando
07-28-2013, 12:46 PM
Great shot Ryan!

ryankokesh
07-28-2013, 02:35 PM
Why thanks, John!

UdubBadger
07-28-2013, 04:41 PM
Needz moar cwmg Chicago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

ryankokesh
07-28-2013, 04:47 PM
Needz moar cwmg Chicago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

:dunno

ryankokesh
08-05-2013, 05:16 PM
Not the best lighting, but could be worse.

http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5452/9446031537_eb9347709e_b.jpg

derbo
08-05-2013, 11:00 PM
i like it. :D

UdubBadger
08-06-2013, 12:47 PM
moar lightz dude! ;)

nice job on the gauges

ryankokesh
08-06-2013, 01:03 PM
Only gotz one... And I didn't do that fancy photoshop trick.

Next time will be better!

UdubBadger
08-06-2013, 05:48 PM
Only gotz one... And I didn't do that fancy photoshop trick.

Next time will be better!

Use a shop light or lamp or something through one side of the window and kick up your ISO

ryankokesh
08-06-2013, 05:56 PM
That actually seems really obvious. Good point...

ryankokesh
08-30-2013, 05:02 PM
Recently I got a Torque app up and running. Bluetooth dongle in the OBC port and Torque running on an old Android phone I had. Best thing about it is you get an exact reading of the coolant temp!

http://i.imgur.com/mnY4C8t.jpg

UdubBadger
08-31-2013, 09:57 AM
Recently I got a Torque app up and running. Bluetooth dongle in the OBC port and Torque running on an old Android phone I had. Best thing about it is you get an exact reading of the coolant temp!

http://i.imgur.com/mnY4C8t.jpg

Ok great so why don't you tell us what you're running big slick

Goin' HAM mobile

Hornung418
08-31-2013, 03:56 PM
He said it was Torque. An app for smartphones...

GS3 + TT4

ryankokesh
08-31-2013, 06:28 PM

GS3 + TT4

I think that was Seth's attempt at making fun of me for saying "running" twice in one post. I took the high road and didn't respond! :Rofl

Sent from my iPhone

Avetiso
08-31-2013, 08:55 PM
I think that was Seth's attempt at making fun of me for saying "running" twice in one post. I took the high road and didn't respond! :Rofl

Sent from my iPhone

Be the bigger man. :)

Sent from a junkyard via GS4.

midlandtech
09-01-2013, 06:07 AM
Fun program... I've been using it too on the nexus

UdubBadger
09-01-2013, 12:09 PM

GS3 + TT4

Yeah I meant tell us the results... What kind of power he is running but thanks.

Goin' HAM mobile

ryankokesh
09-05-2013, 09:05 PM
Doesn't do so great with power output. Kinda a guess based on acceleration and some other metrics. Best for definite stats it can read from the ecu...

Sent from my iPhone

UdubBadger
09-06-2013, 02:49 AM
Ahhhh

Goin' HAM mobile

ryankokesh
01-09-2014, 04:40 PM
Finally get to ditch the stupid Illinois front plate!!!!!!!

http://i.imgur.com/yuqSqVo.png

Sent from my iPhone

Pip
01-09-2014, 05:06 PM
Finally get to ditch the stupid Illinois front plate!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone

Didn't know you were moving, but I guess the next pic will be your car with a front plate delete strip huh?

ryankokesh
01-09-2014, 05:10 PM
Haha, already have the delete strip on with the IL plate, but yeah, next will be a plate less front :)

Sent from my iPhone

UdubBadger
01-10-2014, 05:31 AM
You're still dead to me

Goin' HAM mobile

ryankokesh
01-10-2014, 05:38 AM
You're still dead to me

Goin' HAM mobile

:wub

Sent from my iPhone

johnrando
01-10-2014, 08:03 AM
Congrats on the move and no front plate.

ryankokesh
01-10-2014, 11:08 AM
Congrats on the move and no front plate.

thanks!

UdubBadger
01-10-2014, 07:44 PM
Congrats on betraying Seth and moving so far away you don't have to help him work on his car anymore!

Goin' HAM mobile

ryankokesh
01-10-2014, 07:59 PM
Goin' HAM mobile

Hahahaha... My dubious plan worked.

Sent from my iPhone

UdubBadger
01-10-2014, 09:22 PM
Jokes on you, I have a dedicated beer fridge now

Goin' HAM mobile

ryankokesh
01-10-2014, 09:23 PM
Ohhhhhhhh....shit.

Sent from my iPhone

az3579
01-10-2014, 09:32 PM
Jokes on you, I have a dedicated beer fridge now

Goin' HAM mobile

Don't worry Ryan, you can always get your own. :p

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

ryankokesh
01-10-2014, 09:33 PM
Don't worry Ryan, you can always get your own. :p

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Lol, I'm workin on it! :D

Sent from my iPhone

johnrando
01-10-2014, 09:44 PM
Goin' HAM mobile

lol Seth.

UdubBadger
01-11-2014, 05:28 AM
;)

Goin' HAM mobile

ryankokesh
06-04-2014, 03:56 PM
Came home to this tonight:
http://i.imgur.com/wR4akK3.png

Got it in right away!
http://i.imgur.com/rCJH3UH.png

Sent from my iPhone

johnrando
06-04-2014, 04:03 PM
Nice! Like the address starting w/330 also.

danewilson77
06-04-2014, 04:43 PM
Nice Ry.

The friendliest forum on the planet.

Avetiso
06-04-2014, 05:49 PM
Carbon fiber friendly.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

mbeckel
06-04-2014, 06:14 PM
Came home to this tonight:
http://i.imgur.com/wR4akK3.png

Got it in right away!
http://i.imgur.com/rCJH3UH.png

Sent from my iPhone

Woohoo! Looks great! Just like mine ;)

Sent from in the bushes

ryankokesh
06-04-2014, 06:51 PM
Nice! Like the address starting w/330 also.

Haha, only reasoner got the place! ;)

Sent from my iPhone

ryankokesh
06-04-2014, 06:52 PM
Nice Ry.

The friendliest forum on the planet.

Thanks! :thumbsup

Sent from my iPhone

ryankokesh
06-04-2014, 06:53 PM
Woohoo! Looks great! Just like mine ;)

Sent from in the bushes

Nice! Did it make any difference driving? (Haven't driven at all yet)

Sent from my iPhone

mbeckel
06-04-2014, 06:57 PM
Nice! Did it make any difference driving? (Haven't driven at all yet)

Sent from my iPhone

Maybe in hard cornering. More underhood bling than anything

Sent from in the bushes

ryankokesh
06-04-2014, 07:07 PM
Maybe in hard cornering. More underhood bling than anything

Sent from in the bushes

That's what I figured, lol.

Sent from my iPhone

derbo
06-04-2014, 07:28 PM
Nice cosmestic engine upgrade! ;)

UdubBadger
06-05-2014, 03:35 AM
Nice.

I miss mine now :(

Goin' HAM mobile

ryankokesh
06-05-2014, 03:40 AM
Nice cosmestic engine upgrade! ;)

Thanks! Didn't notice anything different on my lazy commute this morning :)

Nice.

I miss mine now :(

Goin' HAM mobile

What happened to yours?

Sent from my iPad using the interwebz.

UdubBadger
06-06-2014, 05:20 AM
My Zhp you dork. I sold it to the ladies man - Leon Phelps, who works for the NSA or something

Goin' HAM mobile

ryankokesh
06-06-2014, 05:28 AM
My Zhp you dork. I sold it to the ladies man - Leon Phelps, who works for the NSA or something

Goin' HAM mobile

Ohhhh, gotcha. Well, at least it probably has the Courvoisier mod now.

Sent from my iPhone

UdubBadger
06-06-2014, 05:59 AM
Rofl

Goin' HAM mobile

UdubBadger
06-17-2014, 04:15 AM
Happy Birthday there Rysauce

Goin' HAM mobile

ryankokesh
06-18-2014, 01:17 PM
Happy Birthday there Rysauce

Goin' HAM mobile

:beer

Sent from my iPhone

ryankokesh
09-16-2015, 03:49 AM
My car's famous! Now I just sit back and wait for the royalty checks to start rollin' in :roundel

http://www.tirerack.com/videos/index.jsp?video=353

Vas
09-16-2015, 06:23 AM
My car's famous! Now I just sit back and wait for the royalty checks to start rollin' in :roundel

http://www.tirerack.com/videos/index.jsp?video=353

Pretty cool.

BMWCurves
09-16-2015, 07:57 AM
Nice!

johnrando
09-24-2015, 07:01 PM
Cool

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

ryankokesh
09-25-2015, 04:31 AM
Cool

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

:thumbsup

Sent from my iPhone

UdubBadger
09-25-2015, 12:26 PM
not this guy again...

UdubBadger
09-26-2015, 11:53 AM
I should make you come track Sherpa me next weekend at Road America

GoingHAM mobile

ryankokesh
09-29-2015, 05:30 AM
I should make you come track Sherpa me next weekend at Road America

GoingHAM mobile

lol, thanks for the "offer".

ryankokesh
05-26-2016, 03:37 PM
Indiana is back in business!

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160526/5ecbafd5acb7e4f294f5ab1a518c627c.jpg

ELCID86
05-26-2016, 04:18 PM
Nice. On the ECS payroll? ;-)

---
"ZHP is a garbage option anyway- just some cosmetic upgrades with a different cam and diff to claw back some of the performance lost fitting those hideous and heavy wheels. Any 330 with a 3.46 diff will smoke a ZHP every time. The whole Mafia thing reeks of childish behavior." - anonymous

san
05-26-2016, 04:45 PM
Indiana is back in business!

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160526/5ecbafd5acb7e4f294f5ab1a518c627c.jpg

Damn! Didn't know that... Maybe I should get one too...

ryankokesh
05-26-2016, 04:56 PM
Nice. On the ECS payroll? ;-)

---
"ZHP is a garbage option anyway- just some cosmetic upgrades with a different cam and diff to claw back some of the performance lost fitting those hideous and heavy wheels. Any 330 with a 3.46 diff will smoke a ZHP every time. The whole Mafia thing reeks of childish behavior." - anonymous

Hah, I wish. Only plate frame I own for some reason...

ryankokesh
05-26-2016, 05:11 PM
Damn! Didn't know that... Maybe I should get one too...

E46 ZHP is already taken. Guess they like that more than zhp?