PDA

View Full Version : Eurowerkz Presents [EUROFEST] 4/29/2012 at Metlife Stadium, East Rutherford, NJ

bmw_knight
02-14-2012, 06:25 AM
Eurowerkz would like to invite everyone to join us in Eurofest 2012.
Our second annual fundraiser was an absolute hit and we would like to thank last year's attendees and sponsors for making Eurofest 2011 possible.
This year we are raising the bar and we are proud to announce Eurofest 2012 at our new location, Home of the Superbowl Champs, Metlife Stadium. Please be sure to check back in to see our updates of Raffle items
and the list of our ever-growing Sponsors. With your support we are able to raise money for two amazing charities, Project Kids Worldwide & the Marines "Always Faithful Committee" . Be sure to visit their site: http://www.projectkidsworldwide.org/

Your $20 entry will include 4 Raffle tickets which give you 4 chances to win any of our amazing prizes.
To increase your chances at winning the prizes you should visit our raffle booth to purchase more. Ticket Prices are $5 Each or 5 Tickets for $20, You get 1 Free Ticket for your $20 purchase. Check below to see what prizes we have in store. Our BBQ will be open all day and the prices are as follows; Hamburgers/Cheeseburgers = $2 Hot Dogs = $1 Soft Drinks = $1.

Stay tuned for more information! (Sponsors, prizes, etc)

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y110/blackmamba1/eurofestsig.jpg

BRGcoopahS
04-12-2012, 07:04 PM
I'll be going to this with a buddy of mine. Ill either be in my MINI or the ZHP.

az3579
04-15-2012, 06:58 AM
I might go to this; I don't have anything planned for that day........

nike001
04-15-2012, 07:24 AM
I might go to this; I don't have anything planned for that day........

I'll be going! Hope to see you there!

az3579
04-15-2012, 01:14 PM
I'll be going! Hope to see you there!

Ya know it's funny that I said I might be going considering that I didn't bother checking to see where the heck this place even is! I don't even know what state...

Sent from my iPhone 4S from Tapatalk

nike001
04-15-2012, 01:30 PM
Ya know it's funny that I said I might be going considering that I didn't bother checking to see where the heck this place even is! I don't even know what state...

Sent from my iPhone 4S from Tapatalk

It's in the OP! MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, NJ. Google maps said that it should be under 1.5hrs for you.

BRGcoopahS
04-21-2012, 08:15 AM
Can't wait for this next week