PDA

View Full Version : Infineon raceway speed ventures. May 10-12

derbo
03-06-2012, 09:08 PM
http://www.speedventures.com/events/eventdetail.aspx?id=403

Thinking about going! Who else wants to go?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

derbo
04-09-2012, 10:18 PM
no one wants to join me?! :(

Hermes
04-09-2012, 10:28 PM
I would love to, but the 9 hour drive will probably keep me from it. If only the Central Cal CCA didn't have the Buttonwillow HPDE on Friday this week... stupid weekday track day.

derbo
04-10-2012, 10:34 AM
I would've love to do the weekend with BMW CCA but yea weekday sucks.

Though, Speedventures is setup 4/15/16 buttonwillow..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LivesNearCostco
04-10-2012, 12:19 PM
I was thinking about doing the CCA Buttonwillow this Friday, as I did two weekday DE's at AutoClub Speedway last year. but I dillied and dathered and now it's full. I'm probably doing Buttonwillow with NASA April 21-22. Gotta do Infineon someday, but right now I'm afraid of the walls I hear they have. I've gotten good enough that I sometimes push the limits and go off, but not good enough to reliably predict where and when I'm going off. Buttonwillow has very few walls.

derbo
04-10-2012, 01:32 PM
I was thinking about doing the CCA Buttonwillow this Friday, as I did two weekday DE's at AutoClub Speedway last year. but I dillied and dathered and now it's full. I'm probably doing Buttonwillow with NASA April 21-22. Gotta do Infineon someday, but right now I'm afraid of the walls I hear they have. I've gotten good enough that I sometimes push the limits and go off, but not good enough to reliably predict where and when I'm going off. Buttonwillow has very few walls.

I never went off before..

I'll let you know. I'll have my iphone with Harry's Laptimer Pro on video recording so hopefully I can get a good lap of infineon! Will be my first time out there at this track :)