PDA

View Full Version : NJ detailing/project weekend

zhpnsnv
04-01-2012, 10:10 AM
Hey NJ/surrounding area mafia fam - next weekend (4/6,7,8), I intend on getting some ZHP projects done. I've got more detailing supplies than anyone would know what to do with and plenty of space in my dad's driveway/garage.

So if you're like me and need to use others' garage/driveway space, or if you want help dewinterizing, pm me and we can turn it into a mini mafia shindig.

I plan on doing the following: interior trim, summer tires, dr. Color chip, interior/exterior detail.

- Marc

GMATT
04-01-2012, 12:53 PM
Marc........If you feel like a road trip.........Come to my house we can do the detail and have a couple of Stella"s!!!! (short drive for you, Victor NY!). Need to install my BMW pedals (just got them in mail on Friday)

zhpnsnv
04-01-2012, 02:01 PM
Tempting. Which pedals did you get?

GMATT
04-01-2012, 04:08 PM
BMW pedals.............the black ones with no logo. They look like high quality. The mafia has some peeps with them already and I liked the look. I have the black trim on TiAg so figured black with the silver nubs would look good. Main reason I bought them was because I am used to easy heel toe downshifts and they are slightly bigger than the standard pedals.....www.bmwpedals.com

zhpnsnv
04-01-2012, 05:28 PM
Those look awesome. Might pick up some silvers to go with my new silver cubes.

nike001
04-01-2012, 05:38 PM
PM me your address and I'll see how close you are to me!

zhpnsnv
04-02-2012, 05:06 AM
Done