PDA

View Full Version : FS: Canon T3 18-55mm Kit and 75-300mm

Rovert
04-03-2012, 10:17 PM
Hi guys,

I have a new unused Canon EOS Rebel T3 kit that comes with the EF-S 18-55 IS II lens in the kit. As well as a 75-30 F4-5.6 III lens that's unused as well. Warranty runs out this December 2012. I believe an extra Canon battery was bought too if I can find it. Here's a picture of what I have to sell:

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-dgWCHJeBX2Q/T3vjWG5vkDI/AAAAAAAADKk/s3tghtknWs8/s1152/P1030644.jpg

Most of you are very good at finding prices of what products are worth from eBay and other online stores. I see these two items minus the extra battery going for $577 with free shipping. Just the camera with kit lens at Bestbuy is selling for around $500+tax.

If any of you are interested let's make a deal/compromise and see what we can do. I live in Canada so Canadians, I can ship from Canada. But to your Americans I can make a special trip to the US to ship because I want to save you guys money and hassle compared to shipping from Canada.

az3579
04-04-2012, 06:44 AM
Would you be willing to part with the 75-300mm lens separately?

Sent from my iPhone 4S from Tapatalk

Rovert
04-04-2012, 07:37 AM
Could be yeah...give this sale a week to marinate. I just posted this up on multiple places online so I want to see if this extra lens helps any with the sale of the camera itself. Do remember this 75-300 lens is not stabilized nor does it have a super quiet USM motor if you need this for video or auto focusing in quiet environments.

az3579
04-05-2012, 08:29 AM
Could be yeah...give this sale a week to marinate. I just posted this up on multiple places online so I want to see if this extra lens helps any with the sale of the camera itself. Do remember this 75-300 lens is not stabilized nor does it have a super quiet USM motor if you need this for video or auto focusing in quiet environments.

Ah. I need longer distance capability. I don't care so much about the noise, but how bad is it if it's not auto stabilize?

Rovert
04-05-2012, 08:53 AM
Taking pictures at full zoom means any bump translates to a further distance bump on a zoom. Not that IS is the end all and be all. Just keep steady. If you get a blur try again! If you get another blur, bump up the ISO and try again. If it keep blurring, zoom out to a faster F-stop to get that shutter speed up. Or.....use your tripod. LOL

az3579
04-05-2012, 03:42 PM
Alright. Just depends on the price, so we'll see if you get any bites as-is.