PDA

View Full Version : Another leg at C. Withers Media Group

Marcus-SanDiego
04-22-2012, 10:44 AM
Now that C. Withers Media Group is expanding (7 members of the team now), we're beginning to sell our work through SmugMug, an online gallery that makes buying our stuff quite simple. (In case you missed it, I'm a 50-50 partner at C. Withers Media Group (http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showthread.php?5911-C-Withers-Media-Major-Announcement-1-for-2012).)

One of my friends is an avid fan and purchaser of our work. I've seen my pictures in his house (pretty neat). The quality of the photos is top notch and we're glad that we've teamed up with SmugMug and Bay Photo (the lab that prints our work).

If you're interested in buying photos, or browsing the gallery, you can see our work here. We're in the early stages of building the gallery. Additionally, if you ever see something that we've shot (and you want to purchase it), but you don't see it in the gallery, feel free to shoot us a note. I can add it to the gallery, so that you can purchase the photo. The photos are sold WITHOUT our C. Withers Media Group logo.

We use proceeds from the sale of our photos to fund our travel. Indeed, C. Withers Media Group is shooting in Antelope Canyon (Arizona) this week. The trip is being funded by our gallery sales. We'll eventually be traveling abroad and getting some epic shots from around the world.

Here is one of the photos from the gallery:

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8153/7102980935_e53389f713_b.jpg

You can find many others right here: C Withers Media Group Gallery (http://cwithersmediagroup.smugmug.com/Other/C-Withers-Media-Group/21942523_TgPHh3#!i=1806818691&k=PSdtjTx)

danewilson77
04-23-2012, 05:32 AM
Marcus. Congrats. I like this leg. Site will be nice when finished. Who are the 7 representatives of C Withers Media Group?

elric
04-23-2012, 06:51 AM
Congrats to the whole C Withers Media group. Gallery looks great. Can't wait to see more.

Marcus-SanDiego
04-23-2012, 07:23 AM
Members include: Casey, Mark, Linnea, Tara, Albert, Johnny, and Tracy. Additionally, ZHPMafia.com's Johnrando is part of our travel/location team.

johnrando
04-24-2012, 10:45 AM
Happy to be part of the "rolling" crew in association with a group that produces such quality work. Beautiful art Mark!

Marcus-SanDiego
04-24-2012, 12:14 PM
Wouldn't have it any other way, John.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

M0nk3y
04-24-2012, 12:36 PM
Congrats on another step in the right direction guys!

Marcus-SanDiego
04-24-2012, 12:47 PM
Thanks, Kyle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UdubBadger
04-24-2012, 01:10 PM
:thumbsup

SoloEuro
04-30-2012, 09:59 PM
Loving the growth, guys! Makes for awesome products! :) Would love to travel/work with C. Wither's Media in the future!

btw, Mark, your San Diego Night Skyline is currently my desktop. I have received multiple compliments from friends and family on it. Job well done! It's magnificent! :thumbsup:

Also, is the whole group coming to Atlanta this May?

Marcus-SanDiego
05-01-2012, 05:40 AM
Shaun, three of us are traveling to Virginia in 18 days. However, the Atlanta portion of the trip was canceled. Only Casey was going there. I'd love to visit ATL, though. One of these days for sure.

Glad you like the skyline shot, amigo. One of my favorites, too.

If you ever make it out to San Diego, I am positive that you'd be welcomed with open arms by the entire group.

C Withers Media
05-01-2012, 10:26 AM
I concur..

SoloEuro
05-01-2012, 05:07 PM
Shaun, three of us are traveling to Virginia in 18 days. However, the Atlanta portion of the trip was canceled. Only Casey was going there. I'd love to visit ATL, though. One of these days for sure.

Glad you like the skyline shot, amigo. One of my favorites, too.

If you ever make it out to San Diego, I am positive that you'd be welcomed with open arms by the entire group.

Ahh, sorry to hear your trip to Atlanta got cancelled. However, Virginia is a fantastic location for photography. I was not into photography just yet when I went there (was there for a baseball camp at UVA), and thought the scenery was spectacular! I forget which mountain road we drove on, but please take a picture of it for me! lol It has runway lights on the edge of the road for the intense fog they receive up there! :thumbsup

Well, I'm hoping to get a real job soon. So once I have the money, I would love to come out to San Diego! I have a cousin that I'm very close with over there, even though I rarely see him. But I'm sure I could even stay with him to save costs! And thank you! I would love to meet the C. Withers crew!

No problem, Mark! One of mine too! Very vibrant in color! :thumbsup

I concur..

Thanks Casey!

UdubBadger
05-01-2012, 07:43 PM
Shaun, three of us are traveling to Virginia in 18 days.

Have fun fellas

Marcus-SanDiego
05-03-2012, 07:09 PM
Have fun fellas

Wish you were going, SA.

C Withers Media
05-03-2012, 07:15 PM
Wish you were going, SA.

+1