PDA

View Full Version : From BMWMafia - BMW of Asheville, NC - By Ryans323i

danewilson77
04-23-2012, 08:29 AM
I've always had good experiences at BMW of Asheville, although I've never bought a car there.

I have had my car worked on there, and like all dealerships, it was expensive. But the work was done properly without any later complications.

Since I've started DIYing, I normally just visit the parts dept. The guys are always super nice, especially Alan. They're always willing to help me figure out which part I need, even over the phone. They'll give me prices without a haggle to buy. Which is really nice 'cause I'm always calling just to see how much.

The show room is always clean and tidy, the bathrooms are especially clean, and they have free drinks and snacks and a comfortable lounge area.

My only reservation is that if you were looking to buy a vehicle you might need to search out a salesmen. They're not an aggressive sales team, in that they're not on you like hounds as soon as soon as you pull in. I personally love this because I'm free to roam around checking out the cars w/out a salesman following me and trying to make a sale.

Mtnman
04-24-2012, 04:42 PM
Alan is the best parts guy there. If you need a service tech, ask for George. He knows the most, and wrenches his own older 3 series cars. He was the person i took the ZHP to if i had to go to the dealer. Also, he has helped me troubleshoot issues, which lead to sales for their parts dept.

danewilson77
04-24-2012, 04:45 PM
Alan is the best parts guy there. If you need a service tech, ask for George. He knows the most, and wrenches his own older 3 series cars. He was the person i took the ZHP to if i had to go to the dealer. Also, he has helped me troubleshoot issues, which lead to sales for their parts dept.

Good seeing you around David.

Sent from SIGFest 2012, via TTv1.5.4

Mtnman
04-24-2012, 04:56 PM
thanks Dane. :thumbsup Glad to be back in the fold.

Dave_B
02-21-2013, 09:04 AM
If needed, I'll drive from Greenville (which has the BMW performance center, and manufacturing facility) to this dealership to avoid Century BMW here.

BimmerWill
02-21-2013, 11:42 AM
Haven't had experience with them before but being an hour away if im up in Asheville ill keep in mind to go by if im needing a part. Thanks for the info guys.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2