PDA

View Full Version : Bavarian Machine Specialties - Best BMW Shop in Houston

webster
04-27-2012, 03:18 PM
Just a quick heads up for any other members in the greater Houston area. Wanted to give props to a little bimmer shop called Bavarian Machine Specialties. I've been using them after going to a couple other shops here in town and I will definitively say that they're the best. They service BMWs only, and I had the pleasure of chatting with a couple of the guys in the shop, they definitely know their stuff, plus the head owner drives a 330i! They use only Genuine BMW parts and are just super super courteous.

But the best thing about them is that they go the extra mile to make sure they take care of their customers. A couple quick examples: when I injured myself on vacation, the car was in the shop. When I got home, I couldn't go pick up the car, and they offered to drive it and drop it off at my house. I was so appreciative of this. Then, about 3 weeks later, the owner of the shop just emailed me out of the blue to ask how my recovery was going. Had nothing to do with the car at all...he just genuinely cared.

Then today, I sent them a quick email just to ask what they would charge for a parking brake adjustment, and the owner responded within half an hour saying I could come by next week and he would tighten up the cable for free!

So I strongly advise anyone in Houston area to give them a shot for your Bimmer servicing.

http://www.bavarianmachine.com/

danewilson77
04-27-2012, 03:21 PM
Just a quick heads up for any other members in the greater Houston area. Wanted to give props to a little bimmer shop called Bavarian Machine Specialties. I've been using them after going to a couple other shops here in town and I will definitively say that they're the best. They service BMWs only, and I had the pleasure of chatting with a couple of the guys in the shop, they definitely know their stuff, plus the head owner drives a 330i! They use only Genuine BMW parts and are just super super courteous.

But the best thing about them is that they go the extra mile to make sure they take care of their customers. A couple quick examples: when I injured myself on vacation, the car was in the shop. When I got home, I couldn't go pick up the car, and they offered to drive it and drop it off at my house. I was so appreciative of this. Then, about 3 weeks later, the owner of the shop just emailed me out of the blue to ask how my recovery was going. Had nothing to do with the car at all...he just genuinely cared.

Then today, I sent them a quick email just to ask what they would charge for a parking brake adjustment, and the owner responded within half an hour saying I could come by next week and he would tighten up the cable for free!

So I strongly advise anyone in Houston area to give them a shot for your Bimmer servicing.

http://www.bavarianmachine.com/

Good stuff.

Sent from SIGFest 2012