PDA

View Full Version : Pic Request: Factory placement of the 330i emblem on rear of sedan

NorCalZman
05-06-2012, 09:27 PM
I have been looking through a lot of pictures on here tonight and its hard to tell where most of the 330i emblems are. I see some higher than the taillights, some lower, some halfway down, etc etc. It appears that the slight majority I am seeing has the "i" dot lined up just above the the top of the taillight, sound about right?

You would think it would be easy to find a good pic but so many people take pictures of their car at a angle (which I understand, its very flattering for our cars), and the pic also tends to be small.

If someone is feeling generous and knows their 330i emblem is at the factory placement, can you take a nice big pic straight on of the top right quarter of the trunk for me? And if you are feeling REALLY generous, maybe use a ruler to measure the distance between the end of the emblem and the taillight?

Would really appreciate it. :)

Hermes
05-06-2012, 09:41 PM
The link is on here somewhere, hold on

edit: http://tis.spaghetticoder.org/s/view.pl?1/05/12/07

NorCalZman
05-06-2012, 09:48 PM
Even better. You rock. Thanks!

Hermes
05-06-2012, 10:02 PM
No worries, this just reminds me that I need to fix the placement on my car from when I changed mine