PDA

View Full Version : Hot blonde at tanning salon

Au2bahn
05-20-2012, 02:49 AM
The funniest incident happened when Bruce parked his car in front of the tanning salon next to Belissimos. Hot blonde comes out telling Bruce he cant park in front of their shop. No signs or anything. Bruce went back to his car and probably thought to himself, eh fk her, left his car as is and got some food.

I look over across the parking lot, I see Charlie and John Rando inside Charlie's car gigling like high school kids about the whole incident.

Sent from my DROID RAZR

M3TA5IN
05-20-2012, 04:42 AM
:rofl

Marcus-SanDiego
05-20-2012, 04:46 AM
That's great. Wish I would have been there. I would have asked why we couldn't park there.

iZHP
05-20-2012, 07:10 AM
LOL

-via iPhone

imola red zhp
05-20-2012, 09:17 AM
:D

sent from dennis' personal electronic device

cakM3
05-20-2012, 09:39 AM
Damn right I was laughing :biggrin

I was witnessing a classic moment when Bruce locked his ZHP and went inside to grab a bite to eat :)

And yes, she was hot!

TT + iPhone4

C Withers Media
05-20-2012, 09:48 AM
Pics from last nights photo shoot with said blonde in Dane's bathroom later!

static667
05-20-2012, 11:44 AM
She may have been concerned that all the BMWs would bring up their reputation.

Sent via Tapatalk 2 on my hacked Fascinate.

zhpnsnv
05-20-2012, 04:29 PM
I confirmed with Pete about it and he said "tell her to go f&$@" herself. Ahhh felt like I was back in jerz.

Then Brett wouldn't park in the spot next to Bruce because Brett is nice and wanted the tanning people to have a spot.

Au2bahn
05-20-2012, 04:32 PM
Lol.

I confirmed with Pete about it and he said "tell her to go f&$@" herself. Ahhh felt like I was back in jerz.

Then Brett wouldn't park in the spot next to Bruce because Brett is nice and wanted the tanning people to have a spot.

Sent from my DROID RAZR

GMATT
05-20-2012, 04:48 PM
Pete was a complete gentleman.......go f---your self and the hand gestures were spot on! Bruce, you did the right thing.......... leave the car! Besides, we are the Mafia!!!!!!!!

BCS_ZHP
05-20-2012, 04:55 PM
Jon,
So here's what happened. The girl comes out an tells me I can't park there because those spots are reserved for spa customers, I went behind the car and looked for the "Reserved" markings on the curb, there were none. Nonetheless, I fell into the obedient 20+ year husband role and started to follow the female's direction. As I cranked up the car, my son, Chris, and the other younger crowd were in the parking lot were yelling "don't do it, don't move it". Thought about it for a nanosecond and realized the younger guys were right, so exited the car, locked it and went for lunch. Preston said she just stood at the door and stared me down. I never saw Charlie & John giggling but they both were sure to tell me they were there.
Bruce

danewilson77
05-20-2012, 05:00 PM
Epicness ensued.

Sent from SIGFest USA

zhpnsnv
05-20-2012, 05:10 PM
Epic would have been if Brett moved his car into that last spot then revved the crap out of it. Then I could have walked in as a potential customer complaining that there were no spots and that all of these stupid red cars were in the way. Then she would have said, "You're right - kiss me." That would have been epic.

But as it was, it was pretty cool.

Au2bahn
05-20-2012, 05:22 PM
Lol that's hilarious. Yep. I saw ALL the girls in there gave you this look as you walked away. It wasnt a good look either.

Jon,
So here's what happened. The girl comes out an tells me I can't park there because those spots are reserved for spa customers, I went behind the car and looked for the "Reserved" markings on the curb, there were none. Nonetheless, I fell into the obedient 20+ year husband role and started to follow the female's direction. As I cranked up the car, my son, Chris, and the other younger crowd were in the parking lot were yelling "don't do it, don't move it". Thought about it for a nanosecond and realized the younger guys were right, so exited the car, locked it and went for lunch. Preston said she just stood at the door and stared me down. I never saw Charlie & John giggling but they both were sure to tell me they were there.
Bruce

Sent from my DROID RAZR

M3TA5IN
05-20-2012, 05:38 PM
Epic would have been if Brett moved his car into that last spot then revved the crap out of it. Then I could have walked in as a potential customer complaining that there were no spots and that all of these stupid red cars were in the way. Then she would have said, "You're right - kiss me." That would have been epic.

Au2bahn
05-20-2012, 05:40 PM

+1

Sent from my DROID RAZR

BCS_ZHP
05-20-2012, 05:57 PM
Jon,
I get that same look at home, every time I bring another car home, used to it, water off a duck's back.

Tried to find time today to go look at another E46, the laser look burnt my shirt, mowed the lawn instead, I gotta live with this blonde.

cakM3
05-20-2012, 05:59 PM
Epic moment! Glad I had front seat entertainment before going in to grab some food! I have to say this was the comical event of the reunion for me :)

I wished I took pics of the event :biggrin

TT + iPhone4

brettbimmer
05-20-2012, 06:21 PM

Jeez, I am taking a beating Flavor-Flav! Haven't you learned not to piss off Barbie...when there is hair-dye involved? Yes, I really didn't want to move my car, go in for a slice with my homies, and come back to a Phoenix Gold or Byzantz ZHP. :drevil There is always next year to piss off the "Hood Hoe" at the salon! (Term credit goes to one C. Withers...) :p

zhpnsnv
05-21-2012, 03:28 AM
I respect your niceness! I'll get there one day. Yyyyeeeeeeaaaaaa booooooyyyyyyyy.

In case anyone is wondering that's in reference to my flavor flav clock sized tire pressure gauge. Works great for Gary's eyes.

:)

johnrando
05-21-2012, 05:19 AM
Had to chime it here. Charlie and I watched the whole thing from his car. My favorite was that Bruce indeed thought about moving the car for a moment and then you could see the 'ah, f it' look come across his face as he locked the car and walked away. That really cracked us up. The look on the girls face made it even funnier.

No reserved parking sign, plenty of spots, and who in Williamsburg is going indoor tanning on a beautiful late Saturday morning? It was a silly request. KyleKs comment was spot on! :rofl

johnrando: sent using Tapatalk

Stu
05-21-2012, 05:37 AM
Epic win.

jayjay_dee
05-21-2012, 01:59 PM
haha, funny story indeed, i was one of those who were secretly chanting that Bruce wont move his car...

"Dont do it, dont do it..."

SEGUA I SOGNI
05-21-2012, 02:37 PM
I witnessed it as well....really funny when he just got out of his car and went into Bellisimos like he really didn't give a F#&K what she wanted him to do. Very bad ass!!

cakM3
06-26-2020, 05:57 PM
I was going thru the 2012 Mafia Family reunion threads and noticed this one Jon had posted and started reading... I laughed reading these posts and still remember when Rando and I were in my car watching the event unfold... I sure do wish I had recorded this, brought back some really nice and fun memories of this EPIC meet. Sure do miss some of the people who were in attendance, brought back so many good memories of why this forum is so awesome! :thumbsup

johnrando
06-27-2020, 04:09 AM
So true!

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

zhpnsnv
06-27-2020, 08:35 AM
Hahaha this is such an awesome memory! Thank you for reviving it!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

cakM3
04-12-2023, 09:56 AM
Reading this thread brings back such good memories of when it was so much fun to be part of the annual ZHP Mafia reunion meets. Lots of good times, cruising to/from the event and reading about the many adventures each member had when coming to/going back home. Miss those days . . . .