PDA

View Full Version : ***Official BimmerFest East Weekend Meet and Greet***

Pages : [1] 2

M3TA5IN
05-24-2012, 02:36 PM
Bimmerfest East Weekend Meet and Greet Loganville, PA

When: Aug 24th - Aug 25th - Aug 26th

Where: Cody and Katie's house Loganville, PA (look up M3TA5IN in Members section for exact address)

Why: To get everyone together for a weekend of cars, food, beer, and chit chatting. The main focus will to get anything coded on your BMW you would like to.

VERY IMPORTANT DIRECTIONS INFO

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l495/BimmerLoop/codyshousedirections.jpg

This is the ONLY way you can come to my house and your GPS will not take you this way. It is through the school by my house that has an access road to my road. If you go the way the GPS will take you on Gladfelter you will bottom out, Dane you will probably just get stuck. the incline on gladfelter is to much to go up and you can only do it if you know exactly the angle to take which you have to be coming from the South.

Donations You can make any donations to cody.stevenson@hotmail.com This will go towards, food, beer and any other supplies we need. If we get enough donations I will spend the spare amount on the cable to plug into the OBD port for coding and it can be the community Coding cable like Dane got the fender roller.

Bimmerfest East Info
Bimmerfest East 2012 Stats (http://www.bimmerfest.com/bmw-events/Bimmerfest-East-2012/stats/)

Register for Bimmerfest East (http://www.bimmerfest.com/bmw-events/Bimmerfest-East-2012/register/)

Route from my house to Bimmerfest - Right about an hour
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l495/BimmerLoop/route.png

Camping/Lodging/Sleeping

I have a large enough yard if anyone wants to camp on my property they are welcome to.

I have 1 spare bedroom and an office.

Spare bedroom reserved for John
Office called by Justin
Living room called by Rob/BP

Plenty of room for camping too.

Anywhere else, i.e. living room floor etc is open for anybody to crash on. (dont worry, we throw lots of parties and are use to drunk people crashing on our floor. I am sure you guys will be way more civil :biggrin )

Hotels List

There is a motel "Midway Motel" right by my house. It is one of those really old motels though that you normally see in horror movies. If anyone wants to stay here I am sure its dirt cheap lol.

Midway Motel
211 North Main Street
Loganville, PA 17342

There is a hampton Inn and Suites at the Shrewsbury, PA exit 6 miles from us.
Hampton Inn and Suites
1000 Far Hills Dr.
New Freedom, PA

There is a Holiday Inn Express at the Leader Heights Exit 2 miles from us.
Holiday Inn Express
140 Leaders Heights Rd.
York, PA 17403

***Tenative Schedule***

Friday Aug. 24th

Time: 1700 - Whenever the last person puts out the fire.

Chances are I will take that Friday off, so if anyone wants to come early and just hang out or help with set up they are welcome to. I figure we can start grilling around 5:00 p.m. and get the fire going.

Friday will be for everyone to get into town, meet up, have some food, get checked into hotel or set up tents if you sleep at my place.

(Reserved for food, bringing and making)
(Reserved for drinks list)
(Reserved for any special request)

Saturday Aug 25th

Saturday we will Be attending Bimmerfest East 2012 (http://www.bimmerfest.com/bmw-events/Bimmerfest-East-2012/)

Bimmerfest East Location
Ripken Stadium
873 Long Drive
Aberdeen, MD 21001

Entry Fee:
$20 per BMW to part in the show.
$10 per person to walk in.

Now if we happen to have people come that wont be parking in the show, lets get them in the cars that are not filled to save cost on everybody. Leave no man behind!

Time: It doesn't look like they have released a time yet, but if I remember right it was at 10 last year right guys?

So the time is 10 I figured we should start rallying about 0800 in the morning. There is an elemetrey school right by my house. We could park there in the morning and right across the street is a brand new car wash if anybody wants to clean there cars.

-OR-

If everyone wants we can meet up closer to Bimmerfest like we did last year to pick up people that weren't able to make it to my house, wash cars, and get some breakfast. You guys let me know your thoughts. I am by no means an event planner, just ask Katie how I am doing with the wedding :p

0845 - 0900

Start caravan to Bimmerfest East. It takes approximatley 1 hr to get from my house to Bimmerfest and it is mainly back roads for about 45 miles. It is possible we could meet up on I83 with some caravans from Harrisburg/York area if you guys are interested. Just let me know.

0900 - 1000

Caravan through twists to Bimmerfest

1000 - 1015

Arrive at Bimmerfest and wait in line to get in. Last year Bimmerfest was pretty decent, but it was also the very first year on the East coast. A lot of people didn't know about it yet. I imagine this year will be even bigger and better hopefully. It was still an awesome time and there were some crazy cars there.

1030 - 1600

Attend Bimmerfest. I figure we can get a lot of coding done here too when people aren't walking around. We should also consider packing all of us some lunch or something while at Bimmerfest.

1600 - bed time

Anyone can trickle into my house if they want, even if they dont feel like staying for all of Bimmerfest. My house will be the safe house for relaxing and hanging out or working on cars.

1800 - bed time

Cook some more food (depending on donations, maybe have a Maryland Crab Feast?)

We can take this time to play any games as well. If someone wants to bring corn hole, or maybe ill make some. I also have beer pong, which doesn't mean we have to get shit faced like crazy people. I have horse shoes and bad mitten as well. We will get the fire going again and just relax.

We can also take this time to do more coding and get anyone complete we were not able to during Bimmerfest or on Friday.

Sunday Aug 26th

Sunday will be a do as you please day. Living in this area we have a lot of stuff we don't actually realize or we take it for granted. So for anyone that wants to stay at my place we can just relax and work on cars or take some time to teach people how to code.

I am extremely laid back and very open to input. I can literally sit around a camp fire all weekend, drink a beer, and bullshit with this group. So if there is anything special everyone wants to do let me know. Or if you just want to give some suggestions too please.

If anyone wants to venture out in the surrounding areas they can do that too. Here is a list of everything around us:

Lancaster County PA

All of this is approx 30 miles to our East

Known for all the PA Dutch and the days of still riding around in a horse and buggy.

Lancaster, PA has outlet stores for clothes and shopping and tons of PA Dutch stuff.

For people with small kids. Dutch Wonderland (http://www.dutchwonderland.com/) is also in Lancaster, PA

Gettysburg, PA

Approx. 1 hr to our West

I am sure everyone knows how famous Gettysburg is if you are into old warfare and what not.

For ladies that find this dull and boring, but guys what want to go. Gettysburg is also the other location of Outlet Stores by us.

Harrisburg, PA

Approx. 40 mins directly north of us.

Harrisburg is a very nice city right on the Susquehanna River and is beautiful to walk around next to the river or go see City Island.

Hershey, PA

Approx. 50 mins from us. North and East of Harrisburg.

This is a really cool town and is of course where Hershey candy is made and the Hershey Park and Hershey Factory Tour is located. This is also where the Susquehanna BMWCCA holds there autoX events and where the Hershey Bears Hockey stadium is.

Baltimore Maryland

Approx. 50 mins directly South of us.

I am not a city person but baltimore can be cool around the Harbor area. Lots of shops and restaurants or they have day cruses that go out on the Bay.

Lakes and Parks

Approx. 2 mins from us

We have Lake Redman and Lake Williams right next door to us

Approx. 20 mins

Codorus Lake

All three of these lakes have tons of hiking trails.

Lake Redman has kayak and canoe rentals and a play ground with picnic areas

Lake Williams and Lake redman have good fishing and PLENTY of mountain bike trails.

***IMPORTANT NOTES***

1. I have 2 siberian huskies, they shed like crazy and we try to keep on top of it pretty good, but if you are allergic to dogs just and FYI. They are inside dogs.

2. I do not have central AC for anyone staying at my house, we do have 2 window units that run when it is hot, or we just open the windoes and turn on the fans.

3. I have a 1 car garage, on sunday if we need to work on anybodies car we can do so in there and also the driveway. My garage is not fancy, pretty sure it was built with the house in 1938.

4. THIS WILL BE RAIN OR SHINE. If it rains I will cram you all inside somehow. Like I said we have the garage where we hang out a lot though too and hoping to have some tents.

5. I WILL UPDATE POST WITH MORE INFO AS WE GET CLOSER.

UPDATE 7/2/2012

***EVENT NOT CANCELED***

Just get that out there before you get all disappointed before reading my whole post :)

Anyway, I wanted to make this a big event and be all scheduled and adult like Dane. Then I realized I am merely a mortal and can not achieve greatness for many eons like the great Mr. Wilson.

So, because of my recent work schedule and travel, wedding planning, and my wedding being 2 weeks after Bimmerfest...

This will be simply a hangout. By that I mean, everyone is still welcome at my house and we can still get coding done. I do not have time to schedule activities and such though, besides going to Bimmerfest on Saturday and doing whatever everyone wants to do on Sunday. So my house is open to all zhpmafia.com members during Bimmerfest weekend. We can cook out, drink beer, and bullshit as much as everyone wants. If people get tired of Bimmerfest they are welcome to make there way back to my house and hang out as well.

So basically this will be the Bimmerfest weekend beer drinking, cook out eat-a-thon, do whatever you please on my property weekend lol.

I am going to try and get the fire pit I wanted built up, if not we can still have a fire. Just not as fancy in one of those pits and all. I am also going to try and clean out my woods to have more "secluded" camping spots. If not though, I still have plenty of yard to camp in.

If anyone is close and wants to come over and help, by all means please say so lol :)

Also, I am trying to figure out the car situation. My initial thought was just park everyone here, then I realized I have an ass load of trees and I dont want anyone to be worried about bird poo poo and leaves or whatever falling on there cars. So I will leave that up to you as you arrive, if you dont feel comfortable we have a big school parking lot you can park in a 1 min walk from my house.

Current list of attending members

1. M3TA5IN - Cody +1
2. Kayger12 - Keith +1
3. Hornung418 - Justin
4. Johnmadd- John
5. Whitexi - Ryan + 1
6. SEGUA I SOGNI - Andrew
7. Zhpnsnv depending on date
8. danewilson77
9. Jayjay_dee - Jayjay + Jaydee
10. Audi0000 - +1.
11. Au2Bahn
12. NewJack - Rob
13. MiniD - Conner - +3
14. az3579 - Botond - depending on date
15. R0B - Robin - maybe + Mom

Guys please update how many people you are bringing and names.

danewilson77
05-24-2012, 02:49 PM
Copy.

Sent from a Thunderbolt

Whitexi
05-24-2012, 03:38 PM
1. M3TA5IN - Cody +1
2. Kayger12 - Keith +1
3. Hornung418 - Justin
4. Johnmadd- John
5. Whitexi - Ryan + 1
7. Static667 - Kyle
8. BCS_ZHP - Bruce
9. Zhpnsnv depending on date
10. danewilson77
11. Jayjay_dee - Jayjay + Jaydee

As of now it seems like a go for me, I have a training class my job is sending me to from the 21-23 but not sure what that Friday holds once I get back. As for Sunday I may leave early thats a busy week but I would like to go to the show at least. I didn't go to it last year.

Johnmadd
05-24-2012, 06:54 PM
Can't wait, Bimmerfest and hanging out with you guys all weekend is all win. I am going to Panama City Saturday for a week and today I told my boss today that I will be putting in for more vacation time when I get back for this meet and Bruce's meet,.

P.S. I will probably take the office man, I has air mattress.

M3TA5IN
05-24-2012, 07:09 PM
Can't wait, Bimmerfest and hanging out with you guys all weekend is all win. I am going to Panama City Saturday for a week and today I told my boss today that I will be putting in for more vacation time when I get back for this meet and Bruce's meet,.

P.S. I will probably take the office man, I has air mattress.

Sounds good dude :thumbsup

Ryans323i
05-25-2012, 06:47 AM
:( I don't think we're going to be able to make it. We're going up to NJ at the end of July. Also, Kyle just started a new job and doesn't have vacation time. So I don't think we'd be able to afford it. But next year.....!

M3TA5IN
05-25-2012, 07:36 AM
:( I don't think we're going to be able to make it. We're going up to NJ at the end of July. Also, Kyle just started a new job and doesn't have vacation time. So I don't think we'd be able to afford it. But next year.....!

No worries Ryan.

M3TA5IN
05-25-2012, 07:54 AM
1. M3TA5IN - Cody +1
2. Kayger12 - Keith +1
3. Hornung418 - Justin
4. Johnmadd- John
5. Whitexi - Ryan + 1
7. Static667 - Kyle
8. BCS_ZHP - Bruce
10. danewilson77
12. Audi0000 - +1.

Putting Audi on cuz he lives 30 seconds from me and said he would be here.

Au2bahn
05-25-2012, 10:36 AM
1. M3TA5IN - Cody +1
2. Kayger12 - Keith +1
3. Hornung418 - Justin
4. Johnmadd- John
5. Whitexi - Ryan + 1
7. Static667 - Kyle
8. BCS_ZHP - Bruce
10. danewilson77
12. Audi0000 - +1.
13. Au2Bahn

M3TA5IN
05-25-2012, 10:59 AM
Also, if anyone wants to drive the e90 or the M3 while they are here, they are welcome. We have some nice back yards around me.

It was nice to get to drive a zhp last weekend. Rob seemed to like the e90 too. :)

DasMechaniKer
05-25-2012, 07:45 PM

Dang it!!! Wish we could come man! Maybe we'll see you this summer though since we'll be in Trenton, NJ for a week or so.

BCS_ZHP
05-25-2012, 08:12 PM
Kyle,
My 76 & 77 year old in-laws played tennis this morning (and my wife has the same obsession) and they're departing tomorrow morning for a non-stop drive to Toxaway. So if these folks more than twice your age can do the road trip, you and Ryan can do the same. We always have an open room for Mafia Family members, so no sleep, food or drinks worries. And then I'm less than 2 hours from BimmerFest East, easy trek the next day. Only question is getting time off of work.
Bruce

M3TA5IN
05-25-2012, 08:29 PM
Also I know you two are the outdoors type. I have plenty of yard you can camp in. We can even put you in the back forty in the pine forest, you won't even realize you are in somebody's yard. Food will be provided, showers and everything available. All you gotta cover is gas :)

Johnmadd
05-25-2012, 09:05 PM
Ryan and Kyle can gave the office, I'll camp in the woods or my car. :)

M3TA5IN
05-25-2012, 09:19 PM
Ryan and Kyle can gave the office, I'll camp in the woods or my car. :)

Woods are crazy chill man. I'm going to try and make an official camp site with another fire put back there before this meet. I'll probably hang out back there til bed time.

I got NVGs too for roaming around back there.

If anyone wants to shoot there bow. I also have a easy practice tree stand and 2 deer decoys and 1 black bear decoy to shoot.

DasMechaniKer
05-26-2012, 04:43 AM
Thanks for all the offers Cody and Bruce. Ryan is jonesin' bad for some Mafia too!

I'll have to see where I'm at with work towards the end of the summer. Maybe I can work something out.

Ryans323i
05-26-2012, 05:20 AM
The family is too generous. Love you guys! We'll see.

Hornung418
05-26-2012, 04:06 PM
In for camping!!

Johnmadd
05-26-2012, 08:32 PM
In for camping!!

Yea man, camping ftw... ever play hide and seek in the dark forest? :)

iZHP
05-27-2012, 06:34 AM
Ryan, where are you and Kyle going in NJ in July? We're usually down the shore around then...

-Sent via iPhone 4S

Newjack
05-27-2012, 01:41 PM
I'll be there for sure.

Revo + TT

M3TA5IN
05-27-2012, 01:54 PM
1. M3TA5IN - Cody +1
2. Kayger12 - Keith +1
3. Hornung418 - Justin
4. Johnmadd- John
5. Whitexi - Ryan + 1
7. Static667 - Kyle
8. BCS_ZHP - Bruce
10. danewilson77
12. Audi0000 - +1.
13. Au2Bahn
14. NewJack - Rob

MiniD
05-27-2012, 02:00 PM
Cole, my guys at our shop and I will be rolling up from Knoxville. Most likely I'll be in your M3!

We'd love to stop by.

15. Connor + 3

M3TA5IN
05-27-2012, 03:18 PM
Cole, my guys at our shop and I will be rolling up from Knoxville. Most likely I'll be in your M3!

We'd love to stop by.

15. Connor + 3

Sounds good man, you just bringing one car or your buddies got cars too? Checking for parking.

danewilson77
1. M3TA5IN - Cody +1
2. Kayger12 - Keith +1
3. Hornung418 - Justin
4. Johnmadd- John
5. Whitexi - Ryan + 1
7. Static667 - Kyle
8. BCS_ZHP - Bruce
10. danewilson77
12. Audi0000 - +1.
13. Au2Bahn
14. NewJack - Rob
15. MiniD - Conner - +3

Sent from a Thunderbolt

M3TA5IN
Damn, Dane is quick with it :)

MiniD
05-27-2012, 03:54 PM
Cody** lol brain fart. And I'd say about 3 cars. Your M3, 450 HP 335, and a V8 E30.

Hornung418
05-27-2012, 04:07 PM
Ooooooh...is the e30 BMW or Chevy powered?

M3TA5IN
05-27-2012, 04:15 PM
Cody** lol brain fart. And I'd say about 3 cars. Your M3, 450 HP 335, and a V8 E30.

Nice

Johnmadd
05-27-2012, 04:36 PM
Ooooooh...is the e30 BMW or Chevy powered?

+1

az3579
05-27-2012, 08:57 PM
Count me in.
Bringing me, myself, and I.

Sent from my iPhone 4S from Tapatalk

danewilson77
05-28-2012, 04:45 AM
Count me in.
Bringing me, myself, and I.

Sent from my iPhone 4S from Tapatalk

Ok...please add your name to the list.

Sent from a Thunderbolt

az3579
05-30-2012, 01:44 AM
Ok...please add your name to the list.

Sent from a Thunderbolt

I couldn't do it before because my phone wasn't acting right.

1. M3TA5IN - Cody +1
2. Kayger12 - Keith +1
3. Hornung418 - Justin
4. Johnmadd- John
5. Whitexi - Ryan + 1
7. Static667 - Kyle
8. BCS_ZHP - Bruce
10. danewilson77
12. Audi0000 - +1.
13. Au2Bahn
14. NewJack - Rob
15. MiniD - Conner - +3
16. az3579 - Botond - depending on date

Marcus-SanDiego
05-30-2012, 06:45 AM
Bimmerfest East is August 25, 2012.

kpro
05-30-2012, 08:34 AM
I really want to come out towards your place for this Cody, but I have already invited my next door neighbors from Ohio to stay with us that weekend for this event. We are about 60 miles North of Bimmerfest East. I can't commit til I know if they're coming or not. So with that said, we are up in the air for now. I hope this all works out though and we can all make it. Last year Bimmerfest was like 10am-4pm not sure about this year yet.

Snowboardinwny
06-01-2012, 02:07 PM
I'll most likely be going, waiting to hear back from a few people before I add myself to the list. Any restrictions to how many cars tag along. I may be bringing an e36 m, e39 m, another zhp, an e46 330ci, and an e30.

Also, I can't for the life of me figure out where your address is, or am I blocked from seeing it due to so little posts?

Thanks,
Bryan

M3TA5IN
06-01-2012, 02:14 PM
I'll most likely be going, waiting to hear back from a few people before I add myself to the list. Any restrictions to how many cars tag along. I may be bringing an e36 m, e39 m, another zhp, an e46 330ci, and an e30.

Also, I can't for the life of me figure out where your address is, or am I blocked from seeing it due to so little posts?

Thanks,
Bryan

No limit on cars, if I get filled up I have an over fill lot we can use about a 1 min walk from my house.

PM me and I will send address info.

brettbimmer
06-16-2012, 03:53 PM
Bump.

danewilson77
06-26-2012, 02:31 PM
Bumpsky

R0B
06-27-2012, 04:25 PM
1. M3TA5IN - Cody +1
2. Kayger12 - Keith +1
3. Hornung418 - Justin
4. Johnmadd- John
5. Whitexi - Ryan + 1
7. Static667 - Kyle
8. BCS_ZHP - Bruce
10. danewilson77
12. Audi0000 - +1.
13. Au2Bahn
14. NewJack - Rob
15. MiniD - Conner - +3
17. R0B - Robin - maybe + Mom

Hope my mom comes back from Afghanistan in time for Bimmerfest! XD we used to attend BMWCCA Tejas Chapter events when we lived in San Antonio for two years (2009-2010).

M3TA5IN
07-02-2012, 12:43 PM
***EVENT NOT CANCELED***

Just get that out there before you get all disappointed before reading my whole post :)

Anyway, I wanted to make this a big event and be all scheduled and adult like Dane. Then I realized I am merely a mortal and can not achieve greatness for many eons like the great Mr. Wilson.

So, because of my recent work schedule and travel, wedding planning, and my wedding being 2 weeks after Bimmerfest...

This will be simply a hangout. By that I mean, everyone is still welcome at my house and we can still get coding done. I do not have time to schedule activities and such though, besides going to Bimmerfest on Saturday and doing whatever everyone wants to do on Sunday. So my house is open to all zhpmafia.com members during Bimmerfest weekend. We can cook out, drink beer, and bullshit as much as everyone wants. If people get tired of Bimmerfest they are welcome to make there way back to my house and hang out as well.

So basically this will be the Bimmerfest weekend beer drinking, cook out eat-a-thon, do whatever you please on my property weekend lol.

I am going to try and get the fire pit I wanted built up, if not we can still have a fire. Just not as fancy in one of those pits and all. I am also going to try and clean out my woods to have more "secluded" camping spots. If not though, I still have plenty of yard to camp in.

If anyone is close and wants to come over and help, by all means please say so lol :)

Also, I am trying to figure out the car situation. My initial thought was just park everyone here, then I realized I have an ass load of trees and I don't want anyone to be worried about bird poo poo and leaves or whatever falling on there cars. So I will leave that up to you as you arrive, if you don't feel comfortable we have a big school parking lot you can park in a 1 min walk from my house.

Also, I will be taking donations to help with Food, beer, wine, etc. I will post up details on that soon.

danewilson77
07-02-2012, 03:05 PM
Lemme know if I can help Cody.

Sent from Williamsburg, VA USA

GSEN820
07-02-2012, 03:34 PM
Cody you have a paypal account that we might be able to donate early. Unsure if I will be around but I am willing to donate......

Johnmadd
07-02-2012, 04:51 PM
Still in and willing to contribute, let me know. :)

danewilson77
07-02-2012, 04:57 PM
Bimmerfest East Weekend Meet and Greet Loganville, PA

When: Aug 24th - Aug 25th - Aug 26th

Where: Cody and Katie's house Loganville, PA (look up M3TA5IN in Members section for exact address)

Why: To get everyone together for a weekend of cars, food, beer, and chit chatting. The main focus will to get anything coded on your BMW you would like to.

Camping/Lodging/Sleeping

I have a large enough yard if anyone wants to camp on my property they are welcome to.

I have 1 spare bedroom and an office.

Spare bedroom reserved for Dane
Office called by John M.

I still have space in the living room if anyone wants to crash on couch or put up an air mattress.

Plenty of room for camping too.

If someone wants to use a blow up mattress in the office they can.

Anywhere else, i.e. living room floor etc is open for anybody to crash on. (dont worry, we throw lots of parties and are use to drunk people crashing on our floor. I am sure you guys will be way more civil :biggrin )

Hotels List

There is a motel "Midway Motel" right by my house. It is one of those really old motels though that you normally see in horror movies. If anyone wants to stay here I am sure its dirt cheap lol.

Midway Motel
211 North Main Street
Loganville, PA 17342

There is a hampton Inn and Suites at the Shrewsbury, PA exit 6 miles from us.
Hampton Inn and Suites
1000 Far Hills Dr.
New Freedom, PA

There is a Holiday Inn Express at the Leader Heights Exit 2 miles from us.
Holiday Inn Express
140 Leaders Heights Rd.
York, PA 17403

***Tenative Schedule***

Friday Aug. 24th

Time: 1700 - Whenever the last person puts out the fire.

Chances are I will take that Friday off, so if anyone wants to come early and just hang out or help with set up they are welcome to. I figure we can start grilling around 5:00 p.m. and get the fire going.

Friday will be for everyone to get into town, meet up, have some food, get checked into hotel or set up tents if you sleep at my place.

(Reserved for food, bringing and making)
(Reserved for drinks list)
(Reserved for any special request)

Saturday Aug 25th

Saturday we will Be attending Bimmerfest East 2012 (http://www.bimmerfest.com/bmw-events/Bimmerfest-East-2012/)

Bimmerfest East Location
Ripken Stadium
873 Long Drive
Aberdeen, MD 21001

Entry Fee:
$20 per BMW to part in the show.
$10 per person to walk in.

Now if we happen to have people come that wont be parking in the show, lets get them in the cars that are not filled to save cost on everybody. Leave no man behind!

Time: It doesn't look like they have released a time yet, but if I remember right it was at 10 last year right guys?

So the time is 10 I figured we should start rallying about 0800 in the morning. There is an elemetrey school right by my house. We could park there in the morning and right across the street is a brand new car wash if anybody wants to clean there cars.

-OR-

If everyone wants we can meet up closer to Bimmerfest like we did last year to pick up people that weren't able to make it to my house, wash cars, and get some breakfast. You guys let me know your thoughts. I am by no means an event planner, just ask Katie how I am doing with the wedding :p

0845 - 0900

Start caravan to Bimmerfest East. It takes approximatley 1 hr to get from my house to Bimmerfest and it is mainly back roads for about 45 miles. It is possible we could meet up on I83 with some caravans from Harrisburg/York area if you guys are interested. Just let me know.

0900 - 1000

Caravan through twists to Bimmerfest

1000 - 1015

Arrive at Bimmerfest and wait in line to get in. Last year Bimmerfest was pretty decent, but it was also the very first year on the East coast. A lot of people didn't know about it yet. I imagine this year will be even bigger and better hopefully. It was still an awesome time and there were some crazy cars there.

1030 - 1600

Attend Bimmerfest. I figure we can get a lot of coding done here too when people aren't walking around. We should also consider packing all of us some lunch or something while at Bimmerfest.

1600 - bed time

Anyone can trickle into my house if they want, even if they dont feel like staying for all of Bimmerfest. My house will be the safe house for relaxing and hanging out or working on cars.

1800 - bed time

I thought maybe we could have a crab feast good old fashioned brown bag crab mess Maryland style. Katie will have to head this, she is from Baltimore. I am simply a mid west boy, give me a steak and I am good.

We can take this time to play any games as well. If someone wants to bring corn hole, or maybe ill make some. I also have beer pong, which doesn't mean we have to get shit faced like crazy people. We will get the fire going again and just relax.

We can also take this time to do more coding and get anyone complete we were not able to during Bimmerfest or on Friday.

Sunday Aug 26th

Sunday will be a do as you please day. Living in this area we have a lot of stuff we don't actually realize or we take it for granted. So for anyone that wants to stay at my place we can just relax and work on cars or take some time to teach people how to code.

I am extremely laid back and very open to input. I can literally sit around a camp fire all weekend, drink a beer, and bullshit with this group. So if there is anything special everyone wants to do let me know. Or if you just want to give some suggestions too please.

If anyone wants to venture out in the surrounding areas they can do that too. Here is a list of everything around us:

Lancaster County PA

All of this is approx 30 miles to our East

Known for all the PA Dutch and the days of still riding around in a horse and buggy.

Lancaster, PA has outlet stores for clothes and shopping and tons of PA Dutch stuff.

For people with small kids. Dutch Wonderland (http://www.dutchwonderland.com/) is also in Lancaster, PA

Gettysburg, PA

Approx. 1 hr to our West

I am sure everyone knows how famous Gettysburg is if you are into old warfare and what not.

For ladies that find this dull and boring, but guys what want to go. Gettysburg is also the other location of Outlet Stores by us.

Harrisburg, PA

Approx. 40 mins directly north of us.

Harrisburg is a very nice city right on the Susquehanna River and is beautiful to walk around next to the river or go see City Island.

Hershey, PA

Approx. 50 mins from us. North and East of Harrisburg.

This is a really cool town and is of course where Hershey candy is made and the Hershey Park and Hershey Factory Tour is located. This is also where the Susquehanna BMWCCA holds there autoX events and where the Hershey Bears Hockey stadium is.

Baltimore Maryland

Approx. 50 mins directly South of us.

I am not a city person but baltimore can be cool around the Harbor area. Lots of shops and restaurants or they have day cruses that go out on the Bay.

Lakes and Parks

Approx. 2 mins from us

We have Lake Redman and Lake Williams right next door to us

Approx. 20 mins

Codorus Lake

All three of these lakes have tons of hiking trails.

Lake Redman has kayak and canoe rentals and a play ground with picnic areas

Lake Williams and Lake redman have good fishing and PLENTY of mountain bike trails.

***IMPORTANT NOTES***

1. I have 2 siberian huskies, they shed like crazy and we try to keep on top of it pretty good, but if you are allergic to dogs just and FYI. They are inside dogs.

2. I do not have central AC for anyone staying at my house, we do have 2 window units that run when it is hot, or we just open the windoes and turn on the fans.

3. I have a 1 car garage, on sunday if we need to work on anybodies car we can do so in there and also the driveway. My garage is not fancy, pretty sure it was built with the house in 1938.

4. THIS WILL BE RAIN OR SHINE. If it rains I will cram you all inside somehow. Like I said we have the garage where we hang out a lot though too and hoping to have some tents.

5. I WILL UPDATE POST WITH MORE INFO AS WE GET CLOSER.

UPDATE 7/2/2012

***EVENT NOT CANCELED***

Also, I am trying to figure out the car situation. My initial thought was just park everyone here, then I realized I have an ass load of trees and I dont want anyone to be worried about bird poo poo and leaves or whatever falling on there cars. So I will leave that up to you as you arrive, if you dont feel comfortable we have a big school parking lot you can park in a 1 min walk from my house.

Current list of attending members

1. M3TA5IN - Cody +1
2. Kayger12 - Keith +1
3. Hornung418 - Justin
4. Johnmadd- John
5. Whitexi - Ryan + 1
7. Static667 - Kyle
8. BCS_ZHP - Bruce
10. danewilson77
12. Audi0000 - +1.
13. Au2Bahn
14. NewJack - Rob
15. MiniD - Conner - +3
17. R0B - Robin - maybe + Mom

Guys please update how many people you are bringing and names.

I am going to update this some more (gotta let dogs out)

+1....I'm taking the bedroom :)

Walker is coming with me. Cody....will you be revising the "front page" or are the events going down as planned (on the front page)?

M3TA5IN
07-02-2012, 06:06 PM
+1....I'm taking the bedroom :)

Walker is coming with me. Cody....will you be revising the "front page" or are the events going down as planned (on the front page)?

I changed a couple things and added my PayPal for donations.

Anything you can think of Dane by all means let me know. You've put on two great events so I am sure you could always help me :)

Crestwood1001
07-02-2012, 06:35 PM
I might be in guys!

danewilson77
07-02-2012, 06:39 PM
I might be in guys!

So...what I heard was, "I'm in guys!"

M3TA5IN
07-02-2012, 06:39 PM
I might be in guys!

When you know, just add your name to the list.

Crestwood1001
07-02-2012, 07:25 PM
Gotta see if I can get a few things done maintenance wise then I'll know for sure! Hey Dane, what would you require to possibly buff my car for me? :)

BCS_ZHP
07-03-2012, 08:03 AM
I'm out guys, we just got notice that Aug 24th is move-in day for young Preston going off to his 1st year @ Radford. And suspect mama will want to hang around Friday night and take him shopping one last time on Saturday, its the first one she has leaving the nest, so that kills BF-East for me this year.

Bruce

danewilson77
07-03-2012, 09:37 AM
Ok..move in day and mama is taking him shopping. What's that got to do wit you? I keed. You will be missed, but we will have a good time without you. :rofl

Johnmadd
07-03-2012, 09:54 AM
Sorry Bruce, we'll see ya in October.

M3TA5IN
07-03-2012, 10:03 AM
Yea sucks man, another time though. See you in October brother

M3TA5IN
07-06-2012, 03:20 PM
Thank you for the donation!

:)

nike001
07-12-2012, 02:38 PM
I'll probably at do a fri-sat or a sat-sun type of deal.

Can anyone help me do my sunroof repair? My shade is all cock eyed and I think it's about time to get that working again..

Hornung418
07-12-2012, 10:38 PM
Won't be able to do the ride in. It's too far away for me to go and then just come back to my house. But I will attend the ride back and the evenings festivities if work permits. Otherwise we will have to chill at BFest.

M3TA5IN
07-13-2012, 09:05 AM
Updated first post with Bimmerfest info so you can register and see how many people are coming.

We are 6 weeks away tomorrow guys!

So far 802 cars and 1735 people registered

Route from my house to Bimmerfest - just about an hour

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l495/BimmerLoop/route.png

Audi 0000
07-19-2012, 02:28 PM
I am looking forward to this should be awesome. M3ta5in if you need help with anything before hand, let me know I'll stop bye. Also I know you have plenty of room, but if you need more parking or anything, people are welcome to park here or crash, whatever.

M3TA5IN
07-23-2012, 03:39 AM
I am looking forward to this should be awesome. M3ta5in if you need help with anything before hand, let me know I'll stop bye. Also I know you have plenty of room, but if you need more parking or anything, people are welcome to park here or crash, whatever.

Thanks man, sounds good!

cakM3
07-23-2012, 04:25 AM
Cody,

Be sure to get pics from the meet. I was thinking about making this event but unfortunately, due to recent events, I won't be able to. At least you guys can post pics to show the good times everyone who made it had :thumbsup

M3TA5IN
07-23-2012, 05:42 AM
Pictures will be had

Sockethead
07-23-2012, 11:27 AM
I don't think Kpro and I will be able to make it to your house, I'm really bummed about that, Kris has to work that Saturday but I think she will be suddenly sick that morning with Bimmerfestitis and not be able to make it to work. Hopefully we'll be able to meet up with you guys and ride in together... we might bring a couple of vehicles...

M3TA5IN
07-23-2012, 03:53 PM
Sad face

M3TA5IN
07-25-2012, 06:34 PM
Bump, making sure all are still coming... 1 month away!

Hornung418
07-25-2012, 09:10 PM
Just scheduled off for the 25th. I will be partaking in that nights festivities :)

Whitexi
07-26-2012, 02:35 AM
It's still hit or miss with me, that week of August is very busy with work. I won't know till that week most likely.

Jesse M
07-27-2012, 12:23 PM
I don't really know any of you guys but i'll see you all there! Maybe hang out for a bit before/after.

Sent from my Galaxy S3.

Johnmadd
07-27-2012, 01:07 PM
I don't really know any of you guys but i'll see you all there! Maybe hang out for a bit before/after.

Sent from my Galaxy S3.

You'll know us after this :)

danewilson77
07-27-2012, 01:10 PM
You'll know us after this :)

Speak da troof brudda.

nike001
07-27-2012, 02:20 PM
Just so everyone know... the 24th is my 21st birthday :eyetwitch

Drinks will be had.

3ZHPGUY
07-27-2012, 02:37 PM

You only have one more to look forward to, after that it's all down hill. Enjoy it while you can.

M3TA5IN
07-27-2012, 03:05 PM

Drinks will be had.

I have some plans for some special drinks ;)

Hornung418
07-27-2012, 06:57 PM

Drinks will be had.

Ohhhhhh shit, son! I smell a wicked BP tourney on the 25th...

Horney...via TT.

danewilson77
07-28-2012, 08:00 AM
We are having a tourney....with.....BP? :shifty

Newjack
07-28-2012, 10:58 AM
I have some Jack Daniels for some special drinks ;)

Fixed.

M3TA5IN
07-28-2012, 11:06 AM
You can always count on jack being at my house

Newjack
07-28-2012, 11:06 AM

I've been practicing my whiskey skills by having some jack daniels with honey that my stepdad brought home.

nike001
07-28-2012, 11:21 AM
We are having a tourney....with.....BP? :shifty
BP = beer pong

Fixed.

:rofl

Haha, I can't handle Jack and his mischievous ways.

Newjack
07-28-2012, 11:39 AM
BP = beer pong

Haha, I can't handle Jack and his mischievous ways.

What's your beverage?

M3TA5IN
07-28-2012, 11:39 AM
Rob honey jack and ginger ale is really good.

Justin, the regulation championship BP table will be set up with the championship belt near by.

nike001
07-28-2012, 02:12 PM
What's your beverage?

I'm not that much of a drinker, but hand me a rum & coke and I'll be more than happy haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

M3TA5IN
07-28-2012, 02:43 PM
Don't have to drink to have fun :)

nike001
07-28-2012, 03:01 PM
That's right. That's usually what I do. I hate the people who feel like they need to be drinking to have fun..

Hornung418
07-28-2012, 11:04 PM
I feel sorry for people that don't drink, when they get up in the morning, that's as good as they'll feel all day.

~ Frank Sinatra

Don't worry, I'm just drowning my sorrows right now.

M3TA5IN
08-02-2012, 05:10 AM
Less than a month away

Hornung418
08-02-2012, 06:57 AM
Let's hope my car is ready by then :(

M3TA5IN
08-02-2012, 07:07 AM
Let's hope my car is ready by then :(

If not, I have a spare BMW you can drive.

Hornung418
08-02-2012, 07:12 AM
Thanks, Cody :) You're awesome.

M3TA5IN
08-02-2012, 07:16 AM
Thanks, Cody :) You're awesome.

No problem mang!

M3TA5IN
08-04-2012, 11:51 PM
Is anyone interested in bad mitten or horse shoes? I have it and can set it up.

Can't wait to see everyone again!

Newjack
08-05-2012, 10:55 AM
Is anyone interested in bad mitten or horse shoes? I have it and can set it up.

Can't wait to see everyone again!

omfg bad mitten is awesome.

Hornung418
08-05-2012, 11:33 AM
+1 for badminton!

Horney...via TT.

M3TA5IN
08-05-2012, 02:27 PM
Updated first post, house is spoken for in all rooms for sleeping. Still have plenty of yard for anyone that wants to camp.

nike001
08-05-2012, 03:25 PM
I'll most likely be bringing a friend with me.. he drives an 87 325i AW vert. He's a cool guy.. so fun will be had.

M3TA5IN
08-05-2012, 03:41 PM
I'll most likely be bringing a friend with me.. he drives an 87 325i AW vert. He's a cool guy.. so fun will be had.

Sounds good

BCS_ZHP
08-05-2012, 06:30 PM
Wait a minute, badminton like in tournament badminton??? -- who's going to referee to make sure folks aren't "throwing" the matches, don't need any Olympic type controversy here. Penalties should be awarded for such behavior, like fetching coffee in the morning for everyone else.

M3TA5IN
08-05-2012, 06:59 PM
Bruce brings up a good point about coffee. Sometimes I forget people love coffee.

Katie and me don't drink coffee but we do have a keureg. So if anyone is all about there coffee bring a coffee maker or k cups of your liking.

M3TA5IN
08-08-2012, 07:01 PM
Bump for anyone that's missed this.

M3TA5IN
08-09-2012, 05:02 AM
VERY IMPORTANT DIRECTIONS INFO

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l495/BimmerLoop/codyshousedirections.jpg

This is the ONLY way you can come to my house and your GPS will not take you this way. It is through the school by my house that has an access road to my road. If you go the way the GPS will take you on Gladfelter you will bottom out, Dane you will probably just get stuck. the incline on gladfelter is to much to go up and you can only do it if you know exactly the angle to take which you have to be coming from the South.

JupiterBMW
08-09-2012, 05:38 AM
SOFA KING mad... I want to go to Bimmerfest so bad, but I'll be in freakin NYC for a wedding that weekend! My wife is a bridesmaid, so I HAVE to go too. The good news, I don't have to be part of the show, so I can be THAT guy... :rofl

M3TA5IN
08-09-2012, 05:42 AM
Silly weddings, always getting in the way.

brettbimmer
08-09-2012, 06:38 PM
SOFA KING mad... I want to go to Bimmerfest so bad, but I'll be in freakin NYC for a wedding that weekend! My wife is a bridesmaid, so I HAVE to go too. The good news, I don't have to be part of the show, so I can be THAT guy... :rofl

Hmmm...road trip from NYC? Could you be "under the weather" for a few hours to enjoy Bfest? :D

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

JupiterBMW
08-10-2012, 02:37 AM
Oh geezus, that would be awesome, but I doubt it. Besides, we'll have our little one with us, and I'm on babysitting duty for the day/night. Friday is free for both of us though, maybe I could do that day! Hehee :biggrin

Sockethead
08-13-2012, 06:12 AM
We are going to have to meet everyone there because we're not going to be able to swing over to PA first...Do you know what time you guys are going to arrive at Bimmerfest?
Are you guys going to be at the same location in the parking lot as last year?

Looks like we'll be riding in with a bunch of guys from Xoutpost unless there are any Mafia members driving directly to Bimmerfest via Delaware Memorial Bridge....

M3TA5IN
08-13-2012, 06:22 AM
We are going to have to meet everyone there because we're not going to be able to swing over to PA first...Do you know what time you guys are going to arrive at Bimmerfest?
Are you guys going to be at the same location in the parking lot as last year?

Looks like we'll be riding in with a bunch of guys from Xoutpost unless there are any Mafia members driving directly to Bimmerfest via Delaware Memorial Bridge....

Probably arrive at BF right at 10 front gate. We are doing a back roads cruise from my house to there. If everyone would like to meet up at another location to get the people that can't make it to my house we can do that. I asked if anyone wanted to but never really got any feed back. Or maybe we should leave my house earlier and meet up for breakfast.

You and Kristen are welcome at my house after BF too, we will be grilling and having some more beers.

Sockethead
08-13-2012, 06:34 AM
Probably arrive at BF right at 10 front gate. We are doing a back roads cruise from my house to there. If everyone would like to meet up at another location to get the people that can't make it to my house we can do that. I asked if anyone wanted to but never really got any feed back. Or maybe we should leave my house earlier and meet up for breakfast.

You and Kristen are welcome at my house after BF too, we will be grilling and having some more beers.
It's cool, we can just coordinate via text to arrive at the same time. Breakfast beforehand would be great but that would take at least an hour or so... we wouldn't want to do that to all of the Friday night partiers LOL.
Festivities afterward sounds great, I guess it depends on how many cars we bring... we want to bring all three but that will be hard with only two of us... we're thinking of testing out the new hitch on the X5 and trailering the 135 or my ZHP...

M3TA5IN
08-13-2012, 06:45 AM
It's cool, we can just coordinate via text to arrive at the same time. Breakfast beforehand would be great but that would take at least an hour or so... we wouldn't want to do that to all of the Friday night partiers LOL.
Festivities afterward sounds great, I guess it depends on how many cars we bring... we want to bring all three but that will be hard with only two of us... we're thinking of testing out the new hitch on the X5 and trailering the 135 or my ZHP...

Awesome, don't worry about room if you want to come to my house afterwards. I have a huge parking lot 1 min walk all the over flow is going into.

Plus I would like to see your tow set up with the X5 and see how you feel about it.

brettbimmer
08-13-2012, 06:58 PM
Plus I would like to see your tow set up with the X5 and see how you feel about it.

^Spoken like a true track-junkie. :fistpump

brettbimmer
08-13-2012, 07:01 PM
Sorry buddy - Brettski's been slacking...again...

1. M3TA5IN - Cody +1
2. Kayger12 - Keith +1
3. Hornung418 - Justin
4. Johnmadd- John
5. Whitexi - Ryan + 1
7. Static667 - Kyle
8. Zhpnsnv depending on date
9. danewilson77
10. Jayjay_dee - Jayjay + Jaydee
11. Audi0000 - +1.
12. Au2Bahn
13. NewJack - Rob
14. MiniD - Conner - +3
15. az3579 - Botond - depending on date
16. R0B - Robin - maybe + Mom
17. Brettbimmer - Brett(ski) - myself and possibly 1 other Bimmerphile

Sockethead
08-14-2012, 04:12 AM
Awesome, don't worry about room if you want to come to my house afterwards. I have a huge parking lot 1 min walk all the over flow is going into.

Sounds good!

I can tell you that the e53 hitch assy is friggin bad ass. It integrates with the back of the subframe, replacing the bumper shocks and other structural members... you have to take the bumper off and drop the mufflers to get everything in but that's not that big of a deal.
Comes with all the wiring and lighting module... even has the round trailer plug and an adapter for the more common flat 4 wire plug. I would only consider the BMW hitch because it integrates so well, giving the X5 a 6000lb towing rating. The aftermarket has nothing like that and the BMW kit is about the same price after considering that the aftermaket hitches have no wiring or required lighting module...

danewilson77
08-14-2012, 02:49 PM
Paypal sent. TTT.

M3TA5IN
08-14-2012, 02:56 PM
Thanks Dane!

$82 dollars guys, lets see if we can get some more before this get together. If you cant contribute you can sign up to bring simple things like hot dog buns, hamburger buns, chips, soda etc etc.

danewilson77
08-14-2012, 03:36 PM
Thanks Dane!

$82 dollars guys, lets see if we can get some more before this get together. If you cant contribute you can sign up to bring simple things like hot dog buns, hamburger buns, chips, soda etc etc.

Do you have a $$$ goal Cody?

M3TA5IN
08-14-2012, 03:47 PM
Do you have a $$$ goal Cody?

I figure $200 to $250 should feed you crazys for the weekend. Not including beer. Whatever isn't made I will put up on top of what I have. And if anything is left over I will donate back to sig fest or The site.

danewilson77
08-14-2012, 04:15 PM
OK fella's.....let's all roger up. Need about $170.00.......

Johnmadd
08-14-2012, 05:18 PM
OK fella's.....let's all roger up. Need about $170.00.......

+1
Think of how much going out for dinner or a bar or even a concert costs ... anything helps, even 5 buck donations add up!

M3TA5IN
08-14-2012, 05:24 PM
Thanks Dane and John

Johnmadd
08-14-2012, 05:27 PM
Thanks Dane and John

That's how we roll in the burg yo! :)

M3TA5IN
08-14-2012, 06:42 PM
That's how we roll in the burg yo! :)

What you did there, I see it.

M3TA5IN
08-15-2012, 04:31 PM
I have a spare bedroom open if anybody still needs it.

First to respond gets it.

Johnmadd
08-15-2012, 06:31 PM
I would like to upgrade from the office unless a "couple" claims it. :)

M3TA5IN
08-15-2012, 06:43 PM
I would like to upgrade from the office unless a "couple" claims it. :)

Copy, John has upgraded to the bedroom pending no couples claim it.

Office is now open if you got an air mattress or a fetish for wood floors.

Hornung418
08-15-2012, 06:57 PM
Taking the office.

Horney...via TT.

brettbimmer
08-15-2012, 06:58 PM
Sounds good!

I can tell you that the e53 hitch assy is friggin bad ass. It integrates with the back of the subframe, replacing the bumper shocks and other structural members... you have to take the bumper off and drop the mufflers to get everything in but that's not that big of a deal.
Comes with all the wiring and lighting module... even has the round trailer plug and an adapter for the more common flat 4 wire plug. I would only consider the BMW hitch because it integrates so well, giving the X5 a 6000lb towing rating. The aftermarket has nothing like that and the BMW kit is about the same price after considering that the aftermaket hitches have no wiring or required lighting module...

Not trying to: :threadjack here, but:

Definitely sounds like the only hitch to add to any Bimmer. I was researching this ad nauseum several years ago and came across this site, which sounds like the factory setup described above (offering Westfalia components), offered for the cars too, as it seems that the dealers are all scared of the liability of selling the 'Mericans a Euro hitch for use on their cars. Can you imagine a 4,200 lb. towing capacity with the ZHP? http://www.eurohitches.com/other-hitches-c-5.html?zenid=1s7h0l3jelecorm9l3plc5flo2

The other company I found that offers a few QUALITY hitches was Bosal, though their info. can be tough to locate in the states.

danewilson77
08-16-2012, 08:16 AM
Updated

Sorry buddy - Brettski's been slacking...again...

1. M3TA5IN - Cody +1
2. Kayger12 - Keith +1
3. Hornung418 - Justin
4. Johnmadd- John
5. Whitexi - Ryan + 1
7. Static667 - Kyle
10. Audi0000 - +1.
11. Au2Bahn
12. NewJack - Rob
13. MiniD - Conner - +3
16. Brettbimmer - Brett(ski) - myself and possibly 1 other Bimmerphile

M3TA5IN
08-16-2012, 08:21 AM
I wasn't going to put you off the list cuz I didn't want it to be official. Sad Cody

Hornung418
08-16-2012, 08:24 AM
Dane? What's the excuse?

Horney...via TT.

danewilson77
08-16-2012, 08:31 AM
Dane? What's the excuse?

Horney...via TT.

Cody pissed me off.

Hornung418
08-16-2012, 08:42 AM
"You won't like me when I'm angry."

Settle down there, Bruce. ;) Now we have to wait til Oktoberfest :( having DW withdrawal.

Horney...via TT.

M3TA5IN
08-16-2012, 08:49 AM
I apologize Justin, I realized with the mixture of greatness at my place, or just loganville in general with me and Audi there adding Dane to that mixture might possibly make the world implode. Initial this sucks but in the end will be better for man kind.

danewilson77
08-16-2012, 08:49 AM
"You won't like me when I'm angry."

Settle down there, Bruce. ;) Now we have to wait til Oktoberfest :( having DW withdrawal.

Horney...via TT.

Hehe. I will make a day, if possible.

brettbimmer
08-16-2012, 10:41 AM
Hehe. I will make a day, if possible.

No excuses that you are working on a parking diagram DW! :shift :biggrin Hope you are able to make it up at some point.

gr330zhp
08-16-2012, 07:27 PM
Sorry guys, havent been around in awhile, been very busy. I will be at Bimmerfest East though! :) Making the trip down from NJ in my ZHP with an E38 740i and an E92 335i! Cant wait! :)

Hornung418
08-16-2012, 07:29 PM
It will be great to finally meet you and the family, Stathi. See you next weekend :)

gr330zhp
08-17-2012, 11:45 AM
Thanks Justin! It will be nice to finally meet! :)

nike001
08-18-2012, 05:04 PM
1. M3TA5IN - Cody +1
2. Kayger12 - Keith +1
3. Hornung418 - Justin
4. Johnmadd- John
5. Whitexi - Ryan + 1
7. Static667 - Kyle
10. Audi0000 - +1.
11. Au2Bahn
12. NewJack - Rob
13. MiniD - Conner - +3
17. nike001 - Dalton - +2 (friday & friday night)

M3TA5IN
08-18-2012, 05:29 PM
Make sure you clarify if you are coming and how many. Thanks homies

Oh and if you are coming the whole weekend or just 1 night.

BCS_ZHP
08-19-2012, 10:43 AM
Cody& Justin,
While we wouldn't want Loganville to implode, maybe you can make it at least gasp for a day. Saw DW yesterday and offered up that he could come halfway Friday night, stay at my place, then leave about 6 am to link up with you guys just after 8 (I'm 125 miles north of Dane, 100 miles south of Aberdeen). Or conversely, he could depart his place at o'dark'thirty on Sat morning, link up with you all for the day and then head back that night with the option to stop at my place if he's too tired to do the last 2 hrs home. So Justin, it's up to you to do the arm twisting.

In Dane's defense, he has Mrs DW on the mend from some torn ligaments and he's not sure he wants to venture this far from home just a week after her injury.

M3TA5IN
08-19-2012, 10:46 AM
Sounds like win to me!

Hornung418
08-19-2012, 11:13 AM
I will be able to assist in whatever way possible. Just let me know if you need to crash at my place on friday night, Dane.

Horney...via TT.

BCS_ZHP
08-19-2012, 05:55 PM
Justin,
I made the offer tohim, Dane still wants to stay close for his wife, he's pondering the possibilities. And suspect he'll stay anchored down south unless you work him into a commitment to show -- work him hard.

M3TA5IN
08-20-2012, 04:59 AM
4 days and a wake up guys! Who's all coming Friday night? Need to know counts for food

az3579
08-20-2012, 05:11 AM
Confirmed: Not going.

M3TA5IN
08-20-2012, 05:14 AM
Dropping like flys :(

Johnmadd
08-20-2012, 06:22 AM
I'll be there Friday. :)

M3TA5IN
08-20-2012, 06:46 AM
I'll be there Friday. :)

Looks like we will be having a good ole time John :)

danewilson77
08-20-2012, 08:18 AM
Who else dropped out? Fella's.....please update the list below........with what days you will be attending the meet. Let's all help Cody out in the planning of this.

1. M3TA5IN - Cody +1
2. Kayger12 - Keith +1
3. Hornung418 - Justin
4. Johnmadd- John
5. Whitexi - Ryan + 1
7. Static667 - Kyle
10. Audi0000 - +1.
11. Au2Bahn
12. NewJack - Rob
14. MiniD - Conner - +3
17. nike001 - Dalton - +2 (friday & friday night)

M3TA5IN
08-20-2012, 08:30 AM
Dane Kyle is out, I updated the first post. Bruce dropped awhile ago. You, BP and I believe a couple others.

Besides Audi, John, rob, Brett, dalton and Justin I haven't really heard from any positives.

FYI Dalton, a fender roller will be at my house this weekend.

Sent from my fancy city machine.

Hornung418
08-20-2012, 08:31 AM
1. M3TA5IN - Cody +1
2. Kayger12 - Keith +1
3. Hornung418 - Justin
4. Johnmadd- John
5. Whitexi - Ryan + 1
7. Jayjay_dee - Jayjay + Jaydee
8. Audi0000 - +1.
9. Au2Bahn
10. NewJack - Rob
11. MiniD - Conner - +3
12. R0B - Robin - maybe + Mom
13. Brettbimmer - Brett(ski) - myself and possibly 1 other Bimmerphile
14. nike001 - Dalton - +2 (friday & friday night)

Horney...via TT.

nike001
08-20-2012, 09:27 AM
FYI Dalton, a fender roller will be at my house this weekend.

Splendid! Is it the zhpmafia one?

M3TA5IN
08-20-2012, 09:32 AM
Splendid! Is it the zhpmafia one?

Negative, it is the one in the picture of my M3 track build thread.

M3TA5IN
08-20-2012, 11:42 AM
Just a reminder to all, I have two vicious people eating dogs that are ancestor to the wolf. If you are allergic to dogs bring your fancy epidermal pen so I can stab you with it.

M3TA5IN
08-20-2012, 12:04 PM
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l495/BimmerLoop/877235BF-3DD3-4C9D-879D-C8EE6B4FEFE4-27797-00001CA7C435CC3A.jpg

Back yards all mowed up for the festivities.

danewilson77
08-20-2012, 01:41 PM
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l495/BimmerLoop/877235BF-3DD3-4C9D-879D-C8EE6B4FEFE4-27797-00001CA7C435CC3A.jpg

Looks awesome.

Johnmadd
08-20-2012, 03:28 PM
Just a reminder to all, I have two vicious people eating dogs that are ancestor to the wolf. If you are allergic to dogs bring your fancy epidermal pen so I can stab you with it.

Haha :rofl

Parking here or playing here? Looks nice and flat.

M3TA5IN
08-20-2012, 03:40 PM
Haha :rofl

Parking here or playing here? Looks nice and flat.

Playing, fire pit is right to the left there. Same size yard to the right for parking if we need it.

Johnmadd
08-20-2012, 03:50 PM
Nice.

echo46
08-20-2012, 05:01 PM
Damn, I wish I could be there. Take lots of pictures guys. Drink a good beer for me. No budweiser crap, a nice Victory or Stoudts would be acceptable.

brettbimmer
08-20-2012, 07:04 PM

Dammit! ...and here I was getting all excited about making another Rube Goldberg parking diagram. :slap

M3TA5IN
08-20-2012, 07:09 PM
Dammit! ...and here I was getting all excited about making another Rube Goldberg parking diagram. :slap

You're welcome to make the rectangle fancy parking lots :p

brettbimmer
08-20-2012, 07:19 PM
You're welcome to make the rectangle fancy parking lots :p

I don't know...we may not be parked until Sunday evening!

M3TA5IN
08-21-2012, 04:27 AM
1. M3TA5IN - Cody +1 (all weekend, winning!)
2. Kayger12 - Keith +1
3. Hornung418 - Justin (Saturday night)
4. Johnmadd- John (Friday and Saturday night)
5. Whitexi - Ryan + 1
7. Zhpnsnv depending on date
8. Audi0000 - +1. (Friday and Saturday night)
9. Au2Bahn
10. NewJack - Rob
11. MiniD - Conner - +3
12. R0B - Robin - maybe + Mom
13. Brettbimmer - Brett(ski) - myself and possibly 1 other Bimmerphile (friday and possible Saturday night)
14. nike001 - Dalton - +2 (friday & Saturday night)

All the most recent list is above, please add the nights you wil be staying and if you have to drop out.

Thank You

nickershocker
08-21-2012, 09:56 AM
I am out of the loop. I should come to this....
Can someone PM me some info's so I can meet up. Is breakfast being attempted nearby again? If not, I'll just meet there.

M3TA5IN
08-21-2012, 10:00 AM
I am out of the loop. I should come to this....
Can someone PM me some info's so I can meet up. Is breakfast being attempted nearby again? If not, I'll just meet there.

Honestly I didn't think about breakfast cuz I rarely eat it. Might just stop at a McDonald's on the way.

Whitexi
08-21-2012, 03:45 PM
I am sad to say I will not be joining this event, I just don't feel up for the amount of driving I would need to do. As I said way back when I joined its a busy month. Im currently attending a trip for work this week a state over, and Sunday I have a concert to go to. So sat I will be doing a small trip closer to home but my gf is driving cuase I plan to sleep....

Hornung418
08-21-2012, 04:32 PM
Mom is forbidding me to attend any Bimmerfestivities...She's making me work. I don't care what she says, I'm coming.

danewilson77
08-21-2012, 04:38 PM
Mom is forbidding me to attend any Bimmerfestivities...She's making me work. I don't care what she says, I'm coming.

You better be nice to Mom.:shifty

M3TA5IN
08-21-2012, 04:41 PM

Are you for serious?

az3579
08-21-2012, 05:03 PM

You're an adult. You can make your own decisions.

Hornung418
08-21-2012, 05:05 PM
After having to foot the bill for $1,141 for car repairs, she's pretty pissed. And rightfully so. I only thought I was going to be in this for around $500 extra. Boy was I wrong.

Horney...via TT.

az3579
08-21-2012, 05:07 PM
Ah, didn't realize she paid for the bill.
Just out of curiosity, what is she planning on making you work? Can't it be done another day?

Hornung418
08-21-2012, 05:27 PM
No, I'm scheduled to to work at my job...but I had requested off a whole month in advance.

Mom had to pay because my line of credit only extends to half of what I owed...

Horney...via TT.

M3TA5IN
08-21-2012, 05:29 PM
Well hope you still make it man!

M3TA5IN
08-21-2012, 05:44 PM
2. Kayger12 - Keith +1
5. SEGUA I SOGNI - Andrew
6. Zhpnsnv depending on date
7. Audi0000 - +1. (Friday and Saturday night)
8. Au2Bahn
9. NewJack - Rob
10. MiniD - Conner - +3
11. R0B - Robin - maybe + Mom
12. Brettbimmer - Brett(ski) - myself and possibly 1 other Bimmerphile (friday and possible Saturday night)
13. nike001 - Dalton - +2 (friday & Saturday night)

All the most recent list is above, please add the nights you wil be staying and if you have to drop out.

Thank You

brettbimmer
08-22-2012, 09:49 AM
In case anyone is interested, a link from the latest email from Bimmerfest with interactive Google Maps of the event & parking.

https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=209093708927128558178.0004c6b2b27f835332f0 f&msa=0&ll=39.530526,-76.187391&spn=0.004075,0.008256

M3TA5IN
08-22-2012, 03:33 PM
Bring chairs!!!!!!!!!!!!!

M3TA5IN
08-22-2012, 03:44 PM
[QUOTE=M3TA5IN;198502]1. M3TA5IN - Cody +1 (all weekend, winning!)
2. Kayger12 - Keith +1
8. Au2Bahn
9. NewJack - Rob (Friday and Saturday)
10. MiniD - Conner - +3
12. Brettbimmer - Brett(ski) - myself and possibly 1 other Bimmerphile (friday and possible Saturday night)
13. nike001 - Dalton - +2 (friday & Saturday night)

nike001
08-22-2012, 04:21 PM
Mom has a nice black sapphire F30 w/ a saddle brown interior on order for Friday... I'm thinking of ditching the ZHP and bringing that down :idea

M3TA5IN
08-22-2012, 04:37 PM
Mom has a nice black sapphire F30 w/ a saddle brown interior on order for Friday... I'm thinking of ditching the ZHP and bringing that down :idea

Do eeet , you still bringing plus 2?

nike001
08-22-2012, 04:41 PM
Do eeet , you still bringing plus 2?

Yessir, AFAIK..

danewilson77
08-22-2012, 04:43 PM
Shaping up nicely.

Sockethead
08-22-2012, 06:35 PM
Kristen has to work at the dealership on saturday. she's going to "go home sick" after an hour or two so we can make it. Where will you guys be in the parking lot?

Johnmadd
08-22-2012, 06:43 PM
Kristen has to work at the dealership on saturday. she's going to "go home sick" after an hour or two so we can make it. Where will you guys be in the parking lot?

Good question. Do you have a suggestion Rob? In the back somewhere, waldo style?

M3TA5IN
08-23-2012, 03:10 AM
We will be where we land based on arrival. We will keep you up to date Rob.

Sockethead
08-23-2012, 04:46 AM
This is where the guys from XOutpost are parking. Since I'll be in the E53, I'm going to be parking with them until Kristen arrives. IDK, maybe the Mafia could park near them too and we can all comingle.... they seem to be a decent bunch too...

http://i424.photobucket.com/albums/pp325/r_powell123/db15d3207239203.jpg

M3TA5IN
08-23-2012, 04:59 AM
We can try that

M3TA5IN
08-23-2012, 05:13 AM
FYI for all, I just remembered this. Was at the local harbor freight the other day and they are having a big blow out garage sale this weekend in case anyone wants to pick anything up.

danewilson77
08-23-2012, 06:27 AM
This is where the guys from XOutpost are parking. Since I'll be in the E53, I'm going to be parking with them until Kristen arrives. IDK, maybe the Mafia could park near them too and we can all comingle.... they seem to be a decent bunch too...

http://i424.photobucket.com/albums/pp325/r_powell123/db15d3207239203.jpg

This is where all the idiots were drifting and doing burnouts last year.

M3TA5IN
08-23-2012, 06:29 AM
I don't think there will be room for that this year, the numbers are almost triple.

nike001
08-23-2012, 10:09 AM
2. Kayger12 - Keith +1
8. Au2Bahn
10. MiniD - Conner - +3
13. nike001 - Dalton - +1 (friday/friday night)

Updated. Changed my +2 to +1

What time are people going to be arriving tomorrow?

M3TA5IN
08-23-2012, 10:21 AM
2. Kayger12 - Keith +1
8. Au2Bahn
10. MiniD - Conner - +3
13. nike001 - Dalton - +1 (friday/friday night)

Updated. Changed my +2 to +1

What time are people going to be arriving tomorrow?

Whenever they want, I'll be around all day doing cody things

nike001
08-23-2012, 04:18 PM
Will anyone be around with coding equipment? I'm about to buy and alarm and I don't know anyone in my area (terra is going to school) so I'd like to get it coded so when I get the alarm, I can just install it and go (can you do that?)

Also, I'll need a hand fixing my sunroof shade. Anyone handy in this particular area?

M3TA5IN
08-23-2012, 04:31 PM
Will anyone be around with coding equipment? I'm about to buy and alarm and I don't know anyone in my area (terra is going to school) so I'd like to get it coded so when I get the alarm, I can just install it and go (can you do that?)

Also, I'll need a hand fixing my sunroof shade. Anyone handy in this particular area?

Unfortunately BP couldn't make it and I couldn't spring for the cable to code not really needing it right now. If somebody has a cable and wants to bring it I will download the software.

I'm down to help you with whatever else you need and remind tomorrow to text the owner of the fendah rolla so it will be there.

Do you want to just do rear fenders?

nike001
08-23-2012, 05:10 PM
Okay, well the guy I was getting the alarm from on e46f backed out anyways because he was a dick.

But I'm unsure about rolling.. I've never really researched or thought what I might want to do? Aren't the fronts already kind of rolled? I suppose I could get away with just the rears. I'm just doing it preventatively as my winter set-up as more of an agressive offset

M3TA5IN
08-23-2012, 05:15 PM
If it was me I would just roll the rears. I'm not as familiar with the needs on the e46 though.

I know someone will be there that can chime in on that for you.

M3TA5IN
08-23-2012, 06:46 PM
FYI for all the single 24ish to 30ish guys. Katie's brides maid will be hanging out with us Friday night. Her ex was a complete tool bag.... Wink wink nudge nudge.

Johnmadd
08-23-2012, 07:01 PM
FYI for all the single 24ish to 30ish guys. Katie's brides maid will be hanging out with us Friday night. Her ex was a complete tool bag.... Wink wink nudge nudge.

What size bed is in your guest room? Lol j/k :shifty :ninja

brettbimmer
08-23-2012, 07:06 PM

So, I hope that she likes cars? :hi :biggrin

^LOL @ DJ Madd!

M3TA5IN
08-23-2012, 07:09 PM
What size bed is in your guest room? Lol j/k :shifty :ninja

See that's the game, since she is the lady she gets the spare room tomorrow night, guess if you got the skills to pay the bills... You might also get to sleep in the bed. It's a full, have to keep close.

Johnmadd
08-23-2012, 07:15 PM
:rofl :rofl :rofl

Ok, I'm not that smooth. What was the twilight zone hotels name by your house?

M3TA5IN
08-23-2012, 07:21 PM
:rofl :rofl :rofl

Ok, I'm not that smooth. What was the twilight zone hotels name by your house?

Midway I think, office is still yours John.

Johnmadd
08-23-2012, 07:30 PM
I better start early. :biggrin

M3TA5IN
08-23-2012, 07:31 PM
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l495/BimmerLoop/B144E26B-7397-4F9A-BD3A-7DC2749DB5A9-32580-0000214BBDBBB8F1.jpg

Oh no, what is this? Is cody making apple pie moonshine??? Did cody already drink apple pie moonshine??? Tune in tomorrow to find the answers to these questions and many many more!!!!!! :biggrin

M3TA5IN
08-24-2012, 05:29 AM
Everyone be careful driving here, end of the month and cops gotta get there quota. Katie said on the way to work this morning they were out in full force.

Crestwood1001
08-24-2012, 06:39 AM
Thread went from cars... To her brides maid haha

M3TA5IN
08-24-2012, 08:21 AM
2. Hornung418 - Justin (Saturday night)
3. Johnmadd- John (Friday and Saturday night)
4. SEGUA I SOGNI - Andrew
5. Zhpnsnv depending on date
6. Audi0000 - +1. (Friday and Saturday night)
7. Au2Bahn
8. NewJack - Rob (Friday and Saturday)
9 MiniD - Conner - +3
10. R0B - Robin - maybe + Mom
11. Brettbimmer - Brett(ski) - myself and possibly 1 other Bimmerphile (friday and possible Saturday night)
12. nike001 - Dalton - +1 (friday/friday night)

echo46
08-24-2012, 02:17 PM
Have fun guys, would have loved to meet all you maniacs.

Audi 0000
08-24-2012, 04:50 PM
Heading over Cody's now, hope to meet some of you there. Look forward to meeting the rest of you at Bimmerfest. Have fun & enjoy the weekend.

johnrando
08-24-2012, 04:50 PM
Enjoy all. Wish we West Coasters could be there with you!

MiniD
08-24-2012, 04:59 PM
I'm out, Cody. Car back in the shop.

M3TA5IN
08-24-2012, 06:51 PM
I'm in, current status is rolling Dalton's fenders while making him throw up for his 21st

Hornung418
08-24-2012, 06:57 PM
I'm out. Can't get out if work. And car is being fussy with its trim. See y'all tomorrow morning. If we're doing breakfast, give me a call.

Horney...via TT.

Newjack
08-24-2012, 07:31 PM
I'm in, current status is rolling Dalton's fenders while making him throw up for his 21st

+1

Dalton has no say in the matter.

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk 2

BCS_ZHP
08-24-2012, 08:34 PM
Enjoy everyone, I'm envious, I'll be soccer dad'ing with my 10 year old daughter all weekend at a tournament. For missing this, I'm going to challenge her to bring home the trophy, and no doubt she will.

brettbimmer
08-24-2012, 09:09 PM
I'm out. Can't get out if work. And car is being fussy with its trim. See y'all tomorrow morning. If we're doing breakfast, give me a call.

Horney...via TT.

J, prolly be near the grounds around 10ish pending traffic.

danewilson77
08-25-2012, 04:22 AM
Time to get up.....you hungover hooligans!

echo46
08-25-2012, 04:38 AM
They're all still in their sleeps.

Johnmadd
08-25-2012, 04:50 AM
We are still up!

MiniD
08-25-2012, 04:58 AM
Holy crap I am SO pissed I'm missing this. fdfa52roefajfld;fdjkl;led

brettbimmer
08-25-2012, 05:14 AM
Slackers are late!!! :D

JupiterBMW
08-25-2012, 05:32 AM
You guys are all prepping and heading to Bimmerfest... I'm going to a wedding... SO lame!

Have fun and take lots of pics!

M3TA5IN
08-25-2012, 05:35 AM
Blahhhhhhh! Zhp caravan woot woot

danewilson77
08-25-2012, 05:37 AM
Blahhhhhhh! Zhp caravan woot woot

Nice. Need early pics....asap.

Crestwood1001
08-25-2012, 07:21 AM
Sounds like Dalton had a rough night haha, in for pics guys don't let us down!

M3TA5IN
08-25-2012, 08:31 AM
Dalton's friends sick e30

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l495/BimmerLoop/3B494527-54C2-4220-8B03-BB07FDB7F47C-34626-00002317683E812B.jpg

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l495/BimmerLoop/70D9CA73-9654-4D73-9512-87029B97E352-34626-0000231778F585FA.jpg

M3TA5IN
08-25-2012, 08:33 AM
Did some stuff to the M3 :p

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l495/BimmerLoop/5D47FC4D-B5F3-477D-955B-96996375CE5A-34626-00002317879A625F.jpg

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l495/BimmerLoop/145F4934-24F0-4D3D-AF79-34DD8C94BFE4-34626-0000231796166D95.jpg

Katie is obsessed with these lights

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l495/BimmerLoop/33C86184-45FD-425B-9376-745965375A7E-34626-00002317A8B414FA.jpg

Johnmadd
08-25-2012, 08:49 AM
http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc407/johnmadd1979/20120825_120805.jpg
http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc407/johnmadd1979/20120825_114128_HDR.jpg

Crestwood1001
08-25-2012, 08:51 AM
Moar pics! And Geoff's e30 is sweet and very loud

nike001
08-25-2012, 09:42 AM
I still feel like poo

danewilson77
08-25-2012, 10:49 AM
the the nude.....what the hell?

echo46
08-25-2012, 05:51 PM
Sweet e30

M3ta5in: did you sell the interior of your e36 M3? Still interested.

Johnmadd
08-25-2012, 05:56 PM
Sweet e30

M3ta5in: did you sell the interior of your e36 M3? Still interested.

I'm with him now and he's cookin up some meat, he says he will post some pics tomorrow. :)

echo46
08-25-2012, 06:27 PM
Tell him to eat drink and be merry and not to worry about it till next week. Have fun guys.

Whitexi
08-26-2012, 03:01 AM
Sounds like everyone had a good time.

M3TA5IN
08-26-2012, 12:11 PM
We are go karting right now

danewilson77
08-26-2012, 12:17 PM
No maintenance day?

Hornung418
08-26-2012, 12:22 PM
No maintenance day?

There are only four of us...:(

Horney...via TT.

M3TA5IN
08-26-2012, 12:24 PM
And we are all 4 locked on. All maintenance is always done :p

M3TA5IN
08-26-2012, 04:13 PM
Katie and just wanted to thank you all for coming and being such a good group to hang out with! We had a blast and remember you all are always welcome up even of its not BMW related.

Let us know when you all make it home.

Crestwood1001
08-26-2012, 04:27 PM
I hope you took good pics!

danewilson77
08-26-2012, 05:04 PM
There are only four of us...:(

Horney...via TT.

Cody, Justin, John and.....?

M3TA5IN
08-26-2012, 05:08 PM
Brett

Hornung418
08-26-2012, 05:18 PM
Home :)

Horney...via TT.

brettbimmer
08-27-2012, 07:53 AM
Brett

Sorry who??!?

danewilson77
08-27-2012, 08:06 AM
Cody, Justin, John and.....?

You Brett....you!

brettbimmer
08-27-2012, 08:46 AM
AKA Brettski? :biggrin

danewilson77
08-27-2012, 01:28 PM
AKA Brettski? :biggrin

Si'

Johnmadd
08-27-2012, 04:27 PM
Home.

I had a blast over the weekend. Thanks for the good times and letting us hang out and even letting me and a few others stay at you and Katie's house. Hope to do the same next year!

Sockethead
08-27-2012, 07:00 PM
It was great seeing everyone again. Horney's single wheel burnout and doughnut was epic, I didn't think you were serious bro :eyetwitch

The guys from Xoutpost were out in force with e53s and a couple of e70's. That's our blue X5 with the black grilles. Kristen had the 135 parked with the Mafia... The ZHP was at home:(

Hopefully, the Mafia can have this kind of turnout next year...

http://i424.photobucket.com/albums/pp325/r_powell123/IMG_0774.jpg