PDA

View Full Version : Need your A/C recharged AND you live in the DC/Northern Virginia area?? 50% off !!!

SEGUA I SOGNI
05-25-2012, 04:59 PM
The A/C in my ZHP blows mild/cool (not cold by any means) and so I have been researching where to get it serviced/recharged.

I called Curry's Auto Service (they have 9 shops in the DC area) and asked about having my A/C system.d serviced/recharged. They said normally it costs $125, but they have a special going on right now for 50% off the service. I made an appointment for tomorrow morning at 9am (May 26). I found the coupon on their website using my cell phone and took a screen capture of it in case they decided to quickly take it off their website (yeah, I know I am a little too neurotic, but go figure, my father is a retired attorney, so I learned well).

Also at the same time, I asked the man that set up my appointment to please email me the details of it including the 50% off discount. He said no problem and I have an email from him with the written up work order with proof of a 50% off discount for the A/C service.

Now that I am back home, I checked Curry's website (http://www.currysauto.com) from my computer and CANNOT find the coupon, but I can still find it using the web browser on my cell phone, and I have the email as back up.

The 50% off coupon expires on 5/31/12.

I will attach a picture of the coupon in case anybody need to have their A/C serviced and they live in the DC area.

cheers.

-Andrew4253

BCS_ZHP
05-25-2012, 06:19 PM
Andrew,
It says "free Curry car physical" included, they will check your car out top to bottom. Don't authorize them to fix anything they find, at least for now. Bring this "analysis" with you when we meet tomorrow afternoon and we'll talk through & decide which items you want to hit now and which can wait for later. Don't be surprised, they will find things, this is how they find repeat business.

SEGUA I SOGNI
05-26-2012, 02:42 AM
Thank you for the tip Bruce....will do. :)