PDA

View Full Version : Meets and Events Section

M3TA5IN
07-07-2012, 06:35 AM
As we grow and get more members across the country and world, maybe a Meets and Events Section would be good.

It would basically be like the Sigfest section, with just the ability to have more visibility to the smaller meets or events. Better organized I guess is what I mean.

Example:

Section
ZHPmafia.com Meets and Events Section

Subforums
Sigfest
Meet and Greets
Events

Or something similar, again just another idea I throw out. My saturday morning consist of me aimlessly roaming around the house looking like I am doing honey do list, secretly I am just aimlessly roaming around thinking about BMWs and zhpmafia.com

Marcus-SanDiego
07-07-2012, 06:48 AM
When we first launched the site, I think the moderators and I figured that the regional forums would serve as the meets and events section. To date, that's mostly how it's played out.

Although we do have members from all over the US, we really don't have many members who reside outside of the US. My guess, based on nearly two years of running ZHPMafia.com, is that the meets and events forum would be lightly traveled and not worth the time.

My suggestion is to continue using the regional forums for meets and events.

Cody, I do appreciate the suggestion, though. Always welcome here at the forum.

M3TA5IN
07-07-2012, 07:05 AM
No problemo

Audi 0000
07-21-2012, 05:01 PM
My saturday morning consist of me aimlessly roaming around the house looking like I am doing honey do list, secretly I am just aimlessly roaming around thinking about BMWs and zhpmafia.com
:rofl
Awesome