PDA

View Full Version : New Jersey Meet weekend of 21st/22nd

cakM3
07-15-2012, 08:46 AM
Hi all :hi

Just wanted to post a new thread about next weekend's meet in New Jersey. I figured we can all post here so we can try to get a bunch of awesome people together while Ryan and Kyle are in the area....how about it peeps?! :)

I will be coming down from Rhode Island to meet up so all I will need is a time and place where we all will meet up :) I have sent text to a few but right now there's nothing planned....yet. So with that said, how about getting something going? Even if it's just a get together...I'm good with that. It will be awesome just to meet up with some folks again :thumbsup

~Charlie

M3TA5IN
07-15-2012, 08:57 AM
Damn, I have a wedding to go to next weekend or I would of came.

Have fun guys

zhpnsnv
07-15-2012, 01:10 PM
I could be down for that. General area in the jerz?

Hornung418
07-15-2012, 03:45 PM
Werkin :(

Horney...via TT.

nike001
07-15-2012, 05:37 PM
I might be able to meet depending on the location within the dirty jerz.

What would this be? Like a gathering at a mafia members house or a quick get together in a Home Depot parking lot?

cakM3
07-15-2012, 06:16 PM
I know that Ryan and Kyle will be in the area and there was talk at the reunion meet in May about having a meet sometime when Ryan and Kyle were in the Jersey area....I was just trying to get this out so some planning could be made. Since I'm in Rhode Island I wouldn't be the guy to make plans but wanted to kick start this so we could have a small gathering over the weekend :^)

The following week I will be flying to Austin TX to do some work at the University there...:) Bringing my shorts :biggrin

echo46
07-17-2012, 10:31 AM
Damn, I have Ironman Lake Placid, otherwise I would have been there. Hopefully, we can do somethin in NJ or even strong Island in the fall?

danewilson77
07-17-2012, 10:59 AM
Damn, I have Ironman Lake Placid, otherwise I would have been there. Hopefully, we can do somethin in NJ or even strong Island in the fall?

Good luck bro. Looking forward to you kicking butt, and me...reading your writeup.

Sent from Williamsburg, VA USA

kpro
07-20-2012, 07:39 PM
Meeting at our house tomorrow around 10:30-11:00. having lunch and then weather permitting, either Cape May Zoo or the shore. Rain plan: we have a few ideas for that too. Our address is in the members thread :)