PDA

View Full Version : FS: e36 M3 interior and parts

M3TA5IN
08-20-2012, 04:48 AM
Ok so just for the family I posted my M3 interior up so you guys would have first dibs before anyone else... I didn't realize there would be so much response on here. Everything will be sold in the order you responded to this thread.

(EDIT: Will be posting on other forums after today 9/3/2012)

Currently
Yota
Flip

Complete mulberry interior Vadar power seats, complete trunk interior, radio, computer, steering wheel etc. Interior is a 8.5/10 in my opinion. Driver seat as normal bolster wear but it is not excessive.

E36 alarm system with key fob OEM

E36 cruise control actuator and control module

5 contours staggered fitmint.

4 of the 5 are bent and have old tires on them.

1 was the spare, never used, brand new with brand new pilot sport on it

Any random parts you can think of that will be coming out.

I did a lot of searching and took into consideration condition and trying to give you guys a fair price. Realize the response to this add has been huge, so if you decide the price isn't for you please let me know.

Prices:

Front power vadars and complete rear fold down seats and bolsters with head rest - $900

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l495/BimmerLoop/IMG_1648.jpg

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l495/BimmerLoop/IMG_1644.jpg

Front door cards no speakers (All hardware included) - $150 (pending sale)
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l495/BimmerLoop/IMG_1637.jpg
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l495/BimmerLoop/IMG_1636.jpg

Rear cards - $100 (pending sale)
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l495/BimmerLoop/IMG_1635.jpg
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l495/BimmerLoop/IMG_1634.jpg

Door Speakers
BSW Front Tweeter Upgrade - $75
http://www.bavariansoundwerks.com/product/623/323/BMW-E36-Tweeters/

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l495/BimmerLoop/IMG_1639.jpg

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l495/BimmerLoop/IMG_1638.jpg

BSW Front Midrange Upgrade - $70
http://www.bavariansoundwerks.com/product/489/323/BMW-E36-Midrange-Front/

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l495/BimmerLoop/IMG_1641.jpg

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l495/BimmerLoop/IMG_1640.jpg

Rear Harman Kardon speakers 6x9s and tweeters - $60

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l495/BimmerLoop/IMG_1642.jpg

Harman Kardon Amp w/ bracket so you dont have to bother swapping that - $50

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l495/BimmerLoop/IMG_1643.jpg

ABC pillars - $60

3 spoke M3 steering wheel w/ airbag - $250

M3 floor mats - $50

Black glove box with all hardware, light, and BMW mini light. - $100

BMW OEM e36 alarm w/ control unit, siren, and key fob. - $125

BMW cruise control module and actuator(no cable) - $50

Windshield washer bottle - $25

MORE WILL BE ADDED. All prices are OBO and + shipping. Pictures will be up this week and more pictures as they are taken out of the car. If you have any questions please PM me.

bimmeryota
08-20-2012, 05:27 AM
is the rest of the interior black? I'd be interested in some parts if you're willing to sell separate.
How bad are the contours bent?

echo46
08-20-2012, 05:41 AM
Could you send pictures of the seats to echo36v@hotmail.com. In addition to the fronts please send me some pics of the rears and the door cards etc. Any idea if the rear seats will fit my 1995 e36 convertible?

M3TA5IN
08-20-2012, 05:55 AM
is the rest of the interior black? I'd be interested in some parts if you're willing to sell separate.
How bad are the contours bent?

Yes everything is black except for the seats/carpet.

Contours 1 has a pretty good bend, the rest are slightly bent.

I can take pictures of all this when I get off work for you.

I will separate stuff for the mafia, which is why I posted it here first.

I don't want to separate things that you would normally buy as a set though. Like front seats. A b c pillars etc

M3TA5IN
08-20-2012, 05:58 AM
Could you send pictures of the seats to echo36v@hotmail.com. In addition to the fronts please send me some pics of the rears and the door cards etc. Any idea if the rear seats will fit my 1995 e36 convertible?

Yes I can do that. I am not positive on 95 vert fitment. The vert part worries me. I will look into this for you though.

bimmeryota
08-20-2012, 06:06 AM
I'm interested in all the door panels and headliner parts if you have a sunroof. I'll take the ABC panels too if you want to keep it together. I'm on the east coast this week and am shipping another car back that I can stuff these parts in if it all works out. Got me some vaders already so those are luckily free reign.

M3TA5IN
08-20-2012, 06:13 AM
I'm interested in all the door panels and headliner parts if you have a sunroof. I'll take the ABC panels too if you want to keep it together. I'm on the east coast this week and am shipping another car back that I can stuff these parts in if it all works out. Got me some vaders already so those are luckily free reign.

Sorry yota, door panels are not all black, forgot to mention that.

Best picture I have on my phone right now.

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l495/BimmerLoop/IMG_1436.jpg

Also, FYI. None of this will come out of the car until starting next week. The only parts that are currently removed are the trunk interior.

Do have a sunroof and ABC and headliner is a 10/10 condition.

bimmeryota
08-20-2012, 06:18 AM
Thanks for the pic, I'm still interested. That would still look good if I have the matching rear panels.

echo46
08-20-2012, 06:36 AM
If yoga passes on the door panels, I am interested.

M3TA5IN
08-20-2012, 06:44 AM
Thanks for the pic, I'm still interested. That would still look good if I have the matching rear panels.

Ok cool, when I get home I will start taking better pictures of everything. And I will start working up fair prices for you guys

bimmeryota
08-20-2012, 09:03 AM
I'm encouraged by the pic of that door panel, mine look like h-e double hockeysticks....
If I can't get my hands on the parts before I leave this week I may need to enlist the help of some DC area mafia members that are going to be at bimmerfest east to help get it to my car to be transported. Any southern maryland mafiosos attending that could help out?

A fat meal and a few rounds of drinks are in order of course upon my next visit to the area but I can instead compensate for time and gas if that is preferred.

M3TA5IN
08-20-2012, 09:29 AM
I'm encouraged by the pic of that door panel, mine look like h-e double hockeysticks....
If I can't get my hands on the parts before I leave this week I may need to enlist the help of some DC area mafia members that are going to be at bimmerfest east to help get it to my car to be transported. Any southern maryland mafiosos attending that could help out?

A fat meal and a few rounds of drinks are in order of course upon my next visit to the area but I can instead compensate for time and gas if that is preferred.

Yota tell me your plans and I can work with you. I def won't start taking anything out until the week of 8/27. And this is a after work project so it might go slowly. I just wanted to toss this up here before bimmerfest because I was going to list the interior was for sale there so anyone could see if before it was removed.

The interior is near perfect minus the normal wear on front seats from sitting in the them. Never smoked in and the car is barely driven. It is 13 years old with 97000 miles. That's less than 7500 miles a year. The rear seat does have a very light stain on the passenger side but I think it will come right out, I'll look at that.

Anyway though, if push comes to shove when will you be back in DC? I really dont have a problem driving there, I wa just there yesterday. Plus then I know when you'd need it out by.

Echo, after a quick search I don't think the rears will fit in a vert. Again this was a quick search and from one other for sale thread I saw.

Sent from my fancy city machine.

echo46
08-20-2012, 12:53 PM
Ok, I am interested in the entire interior. Will be n contact after I see the pictures. Not sure how the seats would look without the door panels etc to bring it together. Right now my interior is tan and in need of a lot of help. By the way, why are you parting it, accident? Only 97,000, she is still a baby. My 1995 vert only has 95,000 but the interior looks like it has 200,000 from sitting in the sun.

M3TA5IN
08-20-2012, 12:57 PM
It's a track car, that's why the part out.

Hornung418
08-20-2012, 01:21 PM
Kind of want the steering wheel...would need the airbag as well.

EDIT...Slip ring seems to not fit on the e46 :(

M3TA5IN
08-20-2012, 01:32 PM
Kind of want the steering wheel...would need the airbag as well.

Kinda don't need either of them ;)

echo46
08-20-2012, 03:40 PM
Ah, very nice.

M3TA5IN
08-20-2012, 03:41 PM
Ah, very nice.

Waiting for it to stop raining an get pictures.

Steering wheel/air bag sale pending.

M3TA5IN
08-20-2012, 06:57 PM
Will get pictures up as soon as I can guys. It stormed an then it was dark. Didn't want to take crappy pictures. I have to play baseball tomorrow, I'll see if it is dark when I get home.

UdubBadger
08-20-2012, 08:13 PM
a bit off topic but why did BMW stop putting the M color stripes in the seats? That was my fav part of the E36 M3.

Hornung418
08-20-2012, 08:30 PM
a bit off topic but why did BMW stop putting the M color stripes in the seats? That was my fav part of the E36 M3.
You mean like the stripes found in this THREAD (http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=161853), or the /// stripes on the seat?

UdubBadger
08-20-2012, 08:33 PM
the /// stripe on the seat.

LOL
Mr. Excitable.

Hornung418
08-20-2012, 08:42 PM
I just happened to have that pulled up at the time.

Cody's M3 has the stripes...

bimmeryota
08-21-2012, 05:22 AM
Yota tell me your plans and I can work with you. I def won't start taking anything out until the week of 8/27. And this is a after work project so it might go slowly. I just wanted to toss this up here before bimmerfest because I was going to list the interior was for sale there so anyone could see if before it was removed.

The interior is near perfect minus the normal wear on front seats from sitting in the them. Never smoked in and the car is barely driven. It is 13 years old with 97000 miles. That's less than 7500 miles a year. The rear seat does have a very light stain on the passenger side but I think it will come right out, I'll look at that.

Anyway though, if push comes to shove when will you be back in DC? I really dont have a problem driving there, I wa just there yesterday. Plus then I know when you'd need it out by.

Echo, after a quick search I don't think the rears will fit in a vert. Again this was a quick search and from one other for sale thread I saw.

I'm leaving thursday night but the car will not be shipped til sometime next week. I don't have any immediate plans for coming back but I come back fairly often for family reasons. I can maybe put off the car shipping to wait for the parts but I'd need someone to bring the parts to a friend of mine in either tysons corner, VA or Waldorf, MD.

If it won't make the car shipment I'll have to forego the headliner but I'll still take the door and side panels since those will be more reasonable to ship.

I'll send a PM with my info if you want to contact me directly..

UdubBadger
08-21-2012, 05:30 AM
I just happened to have that pulled up at the time.

Cody's M3 has the stripes...

right... my off topic point was why did they stop doing that after the E36?

Hornung418
08-21-2012, 05:46 AM
Ah gotcha. I thought you were talking about during the e36 run. Leather seats werewolf the only ones to get the stripes. The cloth seats though...those are wild.

Horney...via TT.

FlipJohannon
08-27-2012, 05:03 AM
Very interested in the seats and possibly door cards; email me at Brian.phillip.crane@ gmail(dot)com (email edited to keep from possible spam).

M3TA5IN
08-27-2012, 05:10 AM
Very interested in the seats and possibly door cards; email me at Brian.phillip.crane@ gmail(dot)com (email edited to keep from possible spam).

Flip I will get with you very soon. Echo and yota are first in line on the interior right now. I will slowly start taking it out this week.

M3TA5IN
08-27-2012, 05:42 AM
FIRST POSTED UPDATED.

Ok so just for the family I posted my M3 interior up so you guys would have first dibs before anyone else... I didn't realize there would be so much response on here. Everything will be sold in the order you responded to this thread.

Currently
Yota
Echo
Justin (for his friend, steering wheel)
Flip

Complete mulberry interior Vadar power seats, complete trunk interior, radio, computer, steering wheel etc. Interior is a 8.5/10 in my opinion. Driver seat as normal bolster wear but it is not excessive.

E36 alarm system with key fob OEM

E36 cruise control actuator and control module

5 contours staggered fitmint.

4 of the 5 are bent and have old tires on them.

1 was the spare, never used, brand new with brand new pilot sport on it

Any random parts you can think of that will be coming out.

I did a lot of searching and took into consideration condition and trying to give you guys a fair price. Realize the response to this add has been huge, so if you decide the price isn't for you please let me know.

Prices:

Front power vadars and complete rear fold down seats and bolsters - $900

Front door cards no speakers - $150

Rear cards - $100

ABC pillars - $60

3 spoke M3 steering wheel w/ airbag - $250

M3 floor mats - $50

MORE WILL BE ADDED. All prices are OBO and + shipping. Pictures will be up this week and more pictures as they are taken out of the car. If you have any questions please PM me.

Hornung418
08-27-2012, 06:26 AM
He backed out of the sale, Cody. Wheel is fair game.

M3TA5IN
08-27-2012, 06:30 AM
He backed out of the sale, Cody. Wheel is fair game.

Copy

FlipJohannon
08-27-2012, 06:59 PM
Flip I will get with you very soon. Echo and yota are first in line on the interior right now. I will slowly start taking it out this week.

Sounds good; I'm PayPal ready so please let me know ASAP. May even buy more than just the seats as well.

echo46
08-28-2012, 04:33 AM
M3T: I'm out as the rears will not fit my vert. Won't look right with mulberry fronts and tan rears. glws

M3TA5IN
08-28-2012, 04:43 AM
M3T: I'm out as the rears will not fit my vert. Won't look right with mulberry fronts and tan rears. glws

Ok, thx for the heads up echo. Let me know if you need any other e36 parts. All not needed items are coming out of the car.

Hornung418
08-28-2012, 05:24 AM
Lemme know if you need help :)

Horney...via TT.

M3TA5IN
08-28-2012, 05:30 AM
Lemme know if you need help :)

Horney...via TT.

Anytime you want to come up man, just let me know. I'll be working on it after work this week and this weekend.

Updated first post with prices on more items. As they come out I'll take pictures and post them.

bimmeryota
08-30-2012, 08:24 AM
touching base on your teardown, any pricing estimates on the door panels I was inquiring about? I'm still interested in them if you're willing to sell them separately.

M3TA5IN
08-30-2012, 08:36 AM
touching base on your teardown, any pricing estimates on the door panels I was inquiring about? I'm still interested in them if you're willing to sell them separately.

Updated first post with some pricing. Tear down to start tonight. I get held up with wedding planning a lot that I apparently forget about. Let me know how interested you still are as the response to this has been over whelming and you're first dibs.

MiniD
08-30-2012, 10:44 AM
Are you keeping the ZHP knob, Cody?

M3TA5IN
08-30-2012, 10:46 AM
Yea for now, it will eventually come out but do to how great of a knob it is I'll probably keep it as a spare for the other car.

Hornung418
08-30-2012, 10:49 AM
Get a Jaffster knob. Best one for track cars.

FlipJohannon
09-01-2012, 07:00 AM
Meant to ask, are the vaders heated? I thought I saw the button, but wanted to make sure. Excited to see the pictures and hopefully get to put them in my M3.

M3TA5IN
09-01-2012, 07:25 AM
Meant to ask, are the vaders heated? I thought I saw the button, but wanted to make sure. Excited to see the pictures and hopefully get to put them in my M3.

Vadars are not heated, the guy I bought the car from had plans to get heated vadars and installed the controls. He never found any though.

FlipJohannon
09-01-2012, 08:29 PM
Vadars are not heated, the guy I bought the car from had plans to get heated vadars and installed the controls. He never found any though.

No worries, let me know when you get them out so we can work on getting them shipped out to me; would love to see the pics when you get a chance.

Hornung418
09-01-2012, 10:40 PM
I'll bring the DSLR and get some good shots for you Flip.

Planning on gutting the car tomorrow.

Horney...via TT.

FlipJohannon
09-03-2012, 07:10 AM
I'll bring the DSLR and get some good shots for you Flip.

Planning on gutting the car tomorrow.

Horney...via TT.

I appreciate it; the PO of my M3 swapped out the wore mullberry seats for dove front and rears since he couldn't find any replacements at the time. It doesn't look bad by any means, but matching mullberry vaders will make me so much happier.

Hornung418
09-03-2012, 08:27 AM
Yeah I forgot to bring it yesterday :( Cody's DSLR has a corrupted Memory card. Maybe after the wedding we'll get some good pics.

Horney...via TT.

M3TA5IN
09-03-2012, 09:14 AM
I appreciate it; the PO of my M3 swapped out the wore mullberry seats for dove front and rears since he couldn't find any replacements at the time. It doesn't look bad by any means, but matching mullberry vaders will make me so much happier.

Flip you're first dibs on anything you want besides the door cards (they are spoken for). I will get pictures up for you ASAP. If you look in the build threa there are some pictures of the interior.

M3TA5IN
09-03-2012, 06:25 PM
FYI: I am updating the first post with pictures, more parts, and more prices. IF YOU WANT SOMETHING either PM me or email me at cody.stevenson@hotmail.com so we can arrange payment and figure out shipping.

This will now be posted on all forums.

yota - door cards are being held for you
flip - seats are being held for you.

If you guys decide you dont want them let me know asap please.

bimmeryota
09-24-2012, 08:56 AM
PM sent.

M3TA5IN
09-24-2012, 09:11 AM
I will be getting back to everyone now. Wedding is finally all over.

Unfortunately I will be back and fourth between Chicago now for family but will start getting all these parts taken care of.

FlipJohannon
10-26-2012, 09:22 PM
Any updates?

Mike V
10-26-2012, 09:44 PM
Still have the cruise control bits? I have a friend who might be interested. He has a 99 M3 that strangely doesn't have cruise.

M3TA5IN
11-09-2012, 01:05 PM
Sorry guys, I will send PMs.

My aunt was battling cancer and passed last weekend.

Hornung418
11-09-2012, 01:09 PM
Sorry to hear bro. My cousin just lost her long battle with stage 4 brain cancer. Come down to B.A. and we'll take our anger our on some junkers at Crazy Rays! Remember to bring your dollar to get in :)

ryankokesh
11-09-2012, 03:27 PM
So sorry to hear that... It's amazing how terrible cancer is and how awful it makes everyone's lives. As excruciatingly bad as it is for the person suffering from it, it just takes such an incredible toll on their loved ones and friends. The worrying, the anxiety, the treatments, the side effects, the dr's appointments and worst of all the thoughts of the future... I've gotten to the point where I tear up thinking about it. :( not good.

Anyway, hope you and your family are doing as well as is possible. Please please please reach out to myself (or I'm sure anyone else here) if there's anything at all we can do to help. Seriously.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bimmeryota
11-10-2012, 01:35 PM
My heart goes out to you and your family. I went through a process like this with my mom 2 years ago so I feel your pain. Nothing in this world is more important than family and I respect your focus on them, you will be rewarded.

FlipJohannon
11-11-2012, 04:44 PM
Sorry to hear that; hope you find some peace through this difficult time.

FlipJohannon
11-25-2012, 08:58 AM
Hope your fam is doing well; let me know when you think you can start shipping.