PDA

View Full Version : Turner rotors... Thoughts?

JupiterBMW
10-05-2012, 09:15 PM
Hello everyone... Just wanted to post a quick thread and ask what everyones' thoughts are on Turner's rotors... I have had great experience ordering stuff from them so far...I am thinking of ordering a full brake package with their rotors and I like how the centers are black as it will match my calipers when I paint them. I will most likely go with drilled rotors for a good look as well. I am not a very aggressive driver, nor will I do any racing, but I am a bit of a late braker...

Thanks for your input folks!

Sent from my iPhone 4/4S hybrid on Tapatalk...

UdubBadger
10-06-2012, 05:36 AM
Turner is always great. If you want me to look into stoptechs for u I can see what the cost is from our wholsaler

- Goin' H.A.M. Mobile

JupiterBMW
10-06-2012, 06:42 AM
Sure! Not sure who your wholesaler is, or what company you belong to, but I'm all for it! I know turner isn't the cheapest!

Sent from my iPhone 4/4S hybrid on Tapatalk...

danewilson77
10-06-2012, 07:02 AM
Another option is to go through Ray.

Sent from Williamsburg, VA USA

UdubBadger
10-06-2012, 07:13 AM
John it's through Eurocharged

- Goin' H.A.M. Mobile

webster
10-06-2012, 10:33 AM
i really like the black anti-rust electro-coating that Turner uses on their rotor hubs. looks great and even better if it is actually functional.

JupiterBMW
10-06-2012, 10:58 AM
i really like the black anti-rust electro-coating that Turner uses on their rotor hubs. looks great and even better if it is actually functional.

Agreed...

JupiterBMW
10-06-2012, 11:33 AM
John it's through Eurocharged

- Goin' H.A.M. Mobile

Seth, I just checked out the StopTech website and yes I'd love for you to quote me. I need 4 rotors, pads all around, SS lines, and sensors. In terms of their products, it appears that they have Centric rotors for blanks. I think these are the same ones Ray sells?? Ray? Can you confirm??

I'd like to go with drilled rotors on this car, mostly for the look. I had PowerSlot (did they get bought out by StopTech or...?) back in the day and I warped them, so I'm steering away from those.

I'm starting to lean more towards Turner... Hmm

UdubBadger
10-06-2012, 04:54 PM
Sorry buddy, guess stoptech is just $$$

- Goin' H.A.M. Mobile