PDA

View Full Version : ZHPMafia Family Reunion 2013 - Williamsburg, VA - Maintenance Thread

cakM3
11-13-2012, 07:14 PM
Hey everyone :hi

I thought I would kick off this thread for those who will want to do their maintenance at Dane's on Sunday the 19th during SIGFest2013 :thumbsup

Last year I had plenty of help when I replaced my VANOS seals, VCG, ignition coils/plugs, and installed my VANOS anti-rattle kit for my ZHP. It was an awesome experience and for those who have not done any maintenance during a SIGFest, I highly recommend doing so :thumbsup

I realize plans may change so feel free to update your maintenance desires as the situation warrants! Let's have a good list for SIGFest2013! :)

Everyone interested and signing up please cut and paste to update the list. No need to copy everything above the list :) Thank you.
************************************************** ************************************************** *******************

1. cakM3 (Charlie) - replace driver's window regulator in the ///M
2. GMATT shark injector and rear window switch mod (Kyle, help please!) And possible steering wheel swap (colby). If any body has the proper battery charger please bring!

danewilson77
11-13-2012, 07:21 PM
Thanks Chuck. Also is a good area to verify you're picking up the correct parts, and have the correct tools, lubricants, servants, etc....

Sent from Williamsburg, VA USA

cakM3
11-13-2012, 07:34 PM
Thanks Chuck. Also is a good area to verify you're picking up the correct parts, and have the correct tools, lubricants, servants, etc....

Agreed Dane! :thumbsup Glad to help ;)

GMATT
11-14-2012, 03:41 AM
Hi..............I am thinking of "Sharking" the ZHP. Have never done it and I know many here have. I also do NOT have a charger (other than battery tender). Would also like to to the rear window switch mod (Kyle knows what I mean). May also do a steering wheel swap. (Colby).

Little help from my friends?

Gary

danewilson77
11-14-2012, 04:15 AM
Hi..............I am thinking of "Sharking" the ZHP. Have never done it and I know many here have. I also do NOT have a charger (other than battery tender). Would also like to to the rear window switch mod (Kyle knows what I mean). May also do a steering wheel swap. (Colby).

Little help from my friends?

Gary

Sure. Add name to list. Someone bring a constant voltage battery charger.

Mine is automatic :shifty

GMATT
11-14-2012, 04:22 AM
Hey everyone :hi

I thought I would kick off this thread for those who will want to do their maintenance at Dane's on Sunday the 19th during SIGFest2013 :thumbsup

Last year I had plenty of help when I replaced my VANOS seals, VCG, ignition coils/plugs, and installed my VANOS anti-rattle kit for my ZHP. It was an awesome experience and for those who have not done any maintenance during a SIGFest, I highly recommend doing so :thumbsup

I realize plans may change so feel free to update your maintenance desires as the situation warrants! Let's have a good list for SIGFest2013! :)

1. cakM3 (Charlie) - replace driver's window regulator in the ///M

2. GMATT shark injector and rear window switch mod (Kyle, help please!) And possible steering wheel swap (colby). If any body has the proper battery charger please bring!

Sent from my fancy telephone!

cakM3
11-14-2012, 05:42 AM
1. cakM3 (Charlie) - going to install, with Kyle's (static667) help a stereo upgrade on the ///M

cakM3
02-04-2013, 06:58 PM
BUMP!!!

Start planning your maintenance/mods to be done at Dane's during the annual reunion guys/gals ;)

alexandre
02-04-2013, 10:37 PM
OK, I'm gonna come in with my Spring suspension overhaul. I'm planning a complete bumper-to-bumper replacement of everything suspension-related... Stage I & II of Mango's Suspension Refresh thread on E46F. Most of the small stuff (bushings, mounts, etc.) has at least 60k on it, and the larger items are all > 100k. It's way overdue.

http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/9799/screenshot20130205at128.png

What in this needs special tools (ie. more than a ratchet kit, wrench set, tq wrench) ? Ex. RTAB, spring compressor, etc. Ideally I'd do all those "special items" on maintenance Sunday and bring the rest of the parts home to do the rest on my free time. Is this realistic ?

+ front wheel bearings are being done as well. I know DW has the tools, so this is 100% being done in VA.

cakM3
02-05-2013, 05:26 AM
OK, I'm gonna come in with my Spring suspension overhaul. I'm planning a complete bumper-to-bumper replacement of everything suspension-related... Stage I & II of Mango's Suspension Refresh thread on E46F. Most of the small stuff (bushings, mounts, etc.) has at least 60k on it, and the larger items are all > 100k. It's way overdue.

http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/9799/screenshot20130205at128.png

What in this needs special tools (ie. more than a ratchet kit, wrench set, tq wrench) ? Ex. RTAB, spring compressor, etc. Ideally I'd do all those "special items" on maintenance Sunday and bring the rest of the parts home to do the rest on my free time. Is this realistic ?

+ front wheel bearings are being done as well. I know DW has the tools, so this is 100% being done in VA.

All you have to do alexandre is add yourself to the list like this :thumbsup

1. cakM3 (Charlie) - going to install, with Kyle's (static667) help a stereo upgrade on the ///M
3. alexandre - suspension overhaul/refresh

alexandre
02-05-2013, 07:26 AM
All you have to do alexandre is add yourself to the list like this :thumbsup

3. alexandre - suspension overhaul/refresh

I obviously won't do all of that stuff... Or would it be reasonable to expect to be done in a day?

danewilson77
02-05-2013, 11:16 AM
I obviously won't do all of that stuff... Or would it be reasonable to expect to be done in a day?

Easy day job... Though I've never done RTAB's. Someone else would need to fold that in.

Sent from Williamsburg, VA USA.

alexandre
02-05-2013, 11:33 AM
Easy day job... Though I've never done RTAB's. Someone else would need to fold that in.

I guess when everything's off the car it makes sense that it shouldn't be too long. Do you have a decent/cheap place for alignments around?

Would throwing in the front bearings be reasonable as well?

danewilson77
02-05-2013, 12:01 PM
I guess when everything's off the car it makes sense that it shouldn't be too long. Do you have a decent/cheap place for alignments around?

Would throwing in the front bearings be reasonable as well?

Not on a Sunday.

alexandre
02-05-2013, 06:24 PM
Woops. Forgot about that.

2. GMATT - shark injector and rear window switch mod (Kyle, help please!) And possible steering wheel swap (colby). If any body has the proper battery charger please bring!
3. Alex - Complete stage I and II suspension overhaul (http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/9799/screenshot20130205at128.png). Front wheel bearings. Need RTAB tool, Wheel bearing tools, spring compressor.

danewilson77
02-05-2013, 06:26 PM
Woops. Forgot about that.

I think you would be just fine to drive a few days before getting an alignment.

static667
02-05-2013, 06:56 PM
I believe that I have run out of maintenance items...er...well...I've run out of money to do maintenance with. My busted ass shocks will have to wait a few years.

danewilson77
02-05-2013, 08:30 PM
I believe that I have run out of maintenance items...er...well...I've run out of money to do maintenance with. My busted ass shocks will have to wait a few years.

Car running good finally?

static667
02-06-2013, 04:29 AM
Yeah...about that... My last hope to fix my lean codes / crappy throttle response is the fuel pump. That will be installed Saturday.

Sent from my yet to be hacked GS3.

danewilson77
02-06-2013, 04:45 AM
I thought fuel pump threw rich codes.?

johnrando
02-06-2013, 08:35 AM
Put me down for VANOS, DISA, and someone getting my car from LA to VA, lol.

static667
02-09-2013, 08:15 PM
Put me down for VANOS, DISA, and someone getting my car from LA to VA, lol.

I can bring my spare VANOS unit for you to build and take home...just send me your old one when you are done.

static667
02-09-2013, 08:18 PM
I thought fuel pump threw rich codes.?

Fuel pump was not the culprit. Only thing left in that line is the filter/pressure regulator. This is driving me even more insane.

JupiterBMW
02-09-2013, 09:06 PM
I will be there strictly to lend hands. Will not be doing any maintenance on my car, at least, I don't plan to.

Tnhl1989
02-10-2013, 11:33 PM
I will be around to give a hand as well. I don't think there is much left for me to do after my first overhaul of everything.

All I got line up now would be suspension parts in the future and mods.

330i ZHP
02-11-2013, 01:17 AM
you guys can install the COs, DPs and muffler on the X5 M

JupiterBMW
03-15-2013, 09:19 PM
you guys can install the COs, DPs and muffler on the X5 M

Will install for test drive. :biggrin

JupiterBMW
03-15-2013, 09:24 PM
So, after thinking and reading some more... I would like to attempt getting my fenders rolled. I plan to lower (probably not in time for the reunion) but I'd like to roll beforehand if possible. I'd love to learn how if JW77 feels like teaching.

I'll have something to do when I get there, I'm sure.

cakM3
03-18-2013, 06:10 PM
Okay everyone... this is the complete list so far....if it is not complete then by all means feel free to update the maintenance thread! This is to help Dane determine exactly what will be done on Sunday so let's all help out here :thumbsup

1. cakM3 (Charlie) - going to complete my install, with Kyle's (static667) help a stereo upgrade on the ///M if I have time, a fender roll :biggrin
2. GMATT - shark injector and rear window switch mod (Kyle, help please!) And possible steering wheel swap (colby). If any body has the proper battery charger please bring!
3. Alex - Complete stage I and II suspension overhaul. Front wheel bearings. Need RTAB tool, Wheel bearing tools, spring compressor.
4. JupiterBMW (Jon) - fender roll.

Mtnman
03-18-2013, 06:13 PM
Jon, i did my fenders the first year. Its easy. Kpro brought a roller that year and it was simple. Took half hour taking my time.

brettbimmer
03-18-2013, 06:28 PM
Jon, i did my fenders the first year. Its easy. Kpro brought a roller that year and it was simple. Took half hour taking my time.

X2. I have seen this done in the past, and it really doesn't take too much time at all. More time spent jacking up the car (and warming up the paint if needed) then anything else.

Tnhl1989
03-18-2013, 06:39 PM
What exactly is fender rolling? Worth it?

danewilson77
03-18-2013, 06:47 PM
Worth it if ever pursuing a somewhat aggressive fitment.

Mainly talking the rear lip of the fender. Run your hand under there sometime.

Feel that 1/2" lip/gap? The intent is to flatten (roll) that area.

Sockethead
03-19-2013, 07:46 AM
I'm already lowered... got 10mm spacers for the back but I'll need a roll before installing...

1. cakM3 (Charlie) - going to complete my install, with Kyle's (static667) help a stereo upgrade on the ///M if I have time, a fender roll :biggrin
3. Alex - Complete stage I and II suspension overhaul. Front wheel bearings. Need RTAB tool, Wheel bearing tools, spring compressor.
5. Sockethead (Rob) - fender roll

elric
03-19-2013, 12:55 PM
:help

Will be there to help lend a hand.

Torxuvin
03-19-2013, 02:51 PM
:help

Will be there to help lend a hand.

+1

Don Adolfo
03-21-2013, 03:56 PM
My '04 ZHP hit 30K miles yesterday so I took it in to a certified mechanic for Inspection I. They did a complete inspection of the car and, among other things, determined the front radius bushings are leaking and should be replaced, and the rear differential mount bushings also need replacing at a cost of $558 and $557, respectively.

Is this reasonable? Does anyone know of someone in the Northern VA area who can do it for less?

Without any experience and with someone's assistance, is this something I can do Sunday at the reunion? Thanks.

Torxuvin
03-21-2013, 04:16 PM
Your front radius bushings? Go somewhere else. They are yanking your chain. Your diff bushings should be fine too.

Don Adolfo
03-21-2013, 04:22 PM
Your front radius bushings? Go somewhere else. They are yanking your chain. Your diff bushings should be fine too.

Thanks for the feedback. I was not going to have them do the work anyway.

danewilson77
03-21-2013, 04:26 PM
Drive over to Bruce's European Auto Shop (Pretty low key operation, but they know their shit). They can do it. Located in Fairfax. I think they must be referring to your Front Control Arm Bushings (FCAB's).

Bruce's can knock this out in about 3 hours.

Pay: 3 cases of beer, and good company. You bring your own parts of course.

:shifty

static667
03-21-2013, 04:42 PM
Drive over to Bruce's European Auto Shop (Pretty low key operation, but they know their shit). They can do it. Located in Fairfax. I think they must be referring to your Front Control Arm Bushings (FCAB's).

Bruce's can knock this out in about 3 hours.

Pay: 3 cases of beer, and good company. You bring your own parts of course.

Its going to take longer than 3 hours, Dane. Remember that Bruce will invite him for dinner, dessert, then the beers will be flowing and conversation rolling...next thing you know, the sun is rising...

BCS_ZHP
03-21-2013, 05:28 PM
Already told Adolfo via PM my best FCABs time is 1.25 hrs, we can beat that. The rear diff bushings, I've never replaced, game to do it, suspect would have to drop the driveshaft to get necessary movement for the diff, then shouldn't be hard.

DW - shop name change, Sellers Bavarian Speedsport, not fancying other Euro brands right now. Cut my teeth on French cars, Renault & Peugeot, maintenance pigs that make our cars look mild, saw an A110 (Renault) pic by JP the other day. (Google A110 + Kenneth Sellers + Sebring, that #69 car was the dreams of my teen years, my uncle promised it to me when I wanted to go race. Unfortunately he sold it about 10-15 years ago, it was stored in FLA and thought I'd inherit it someday, he said he thought I'd never have time for it with kids, piss poor communication between us, it ran a couple of 12 hour Sebrings and some test times at other tracks, had less than 5K miles, what a time capsule.)

danewilson77
03-21-2013, 06:15 PM
Nice. He could also swing it by HardWerkTuning down here in Williamsburg, but you're closer.

Sent from the HTC DNA, Williamsburg, VA and USA

BCS_ZHP
03-21-2013, 06:20 PM
Heard that HardWerkTunning was booked for some weekend in mid-May, supposedly a bunch of non-special Bimmerheads coming in town.

And check your PM.

danewilson77
03-21-2013, 06:22 PM
Heard that HardWerkTunning was booked for some weekend in mid-May, supposedly a bunch of non-special Bimmerheads coming in town.

And check your PM.

I replied to your PM, and HWT never turns business away. :)

330i ZHP
03-21-2013, 06:36 PM
is there going to be someone bringing a fender roller? If not - I can bring mine (nearly new Eastwood)

danewilson77
03-21-2013, 06:36 PM
is there going to be someone bringing a fender roller? If not - I can bring mine (nearly new Eastwood)

The Mafia has one here at my place.

330i ZHP
03-21-2013, 06:38 PM
cool - just figured I would offer

BCS_ZHP
03-21-2013, 06:42 PM
Stuart,
Bring your spare parts, OEM & mods, maybe have a little garage sale out of your trunk.

330i ZHP
03-21-2013, 06:44 PM
can I leave what I dont want on Dane's lawn?

jk

BCS_ZHP
03-21-2013, 06:48 PM
I'm sure he'll take it.

Just saw this up in Germantown, do you need one?

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/mld/pts/3695665990.html

330i ZHP
03-21-2013, 07:27 PM
thanks for looking out - I had purchased one before teh x5 was even purchased

BCS_ZHP
03-21-2013, 07:39 PM
Did the same, both separate carpeted & rubber cargo mats. Still can't figure out how the wife can get it dirtying there, but she does.

330i ZHP
03-21-2013, 08:06 PM
that is why I dyed mine black - i never understood the light grey carpet

danewilson77
03-22-2013, 04:04 AM
can I leave what I dont want on Dane's lawn?

jk

Ha! absolutely.

Say...if you want to bring your roller as well, it might not be a bad idea to have two. I know guys want this done.

Thanks for offering.

Don Adolfo
03-22-2013, 06:31 AM
Already told Adolfo via PM my best FCABs time is 1.25 hrs, we can beat that. The rear diff bushings, I've never replaced, game to do it, suspect would have to drop the driveshaft to get necessary movement for the diff, then shouldn't be hard.

DW - shop name change, Sellers Bavarian Speedsport, not fancying other Euro brands right now. Cut my teeth on French cars, Renault & Peugeot, maintenance pigs that make our cars look mild, saw an A110 (Renault) pic by JP the other day. (Google A110 + Kenneth Sellers + Sebring, that #69 car was the dreams of my teen years, my uncle promised it to me when I wanted to go race. Unfortunately he sold it about 10-15 years ago, it was stored in FLA and thought I'd inherit it someday, he said he thought I'd never have time for it with kids, piss poor communication between us, it ran a couple of 12 hour Sebrings and some test times at other tracks, had less than 5K miles, what a time capsule.)

Thanks to all for the help.

Bruce, I called and left a message. Hope to talk to you when you have some time.

JupiterBMW
03-22-2013, 06:32 AM
Ha! absolutely.

Say...if you want to bring your roller as well, it might not be a bad idea to have two. I know guys want this done.

Thanks for offering.

Agreed... I'd like to roll and take the time to learn how to do it as well. Thanks for the offer!

wertyu78
03-22-2013, 06:38 AM
I've got timing tools if anyone want's to upgrade cams or be sure they don't disrupt the timing(somehow) while doing a VANOS rebuild.

Tnhl1989
03-22-2013, 06:54 AM
Not really sure what I want to do during the trip down there. I'm thinking rear diff seal but that might be too much to handle.

Tnhl1989
04-11-2013, 07:01 AM
Actually thinking about it now possibly do break fluid flush, cdv delete and possibly with Jon's help to do the fx-r retrofit ;)

jayjay_dee
04-11-2013, 09:02 AM
Ha! absolutely.

Thanks for offering.

how long does it take? i might need to roll mine, not sure yet as i havent installed spacers.

johnrando
04-11-2013, 09:09 AM
IIRC watching fenders get rolled last year, maybe less than 10 mins. each? Not long.

jayjay_dee
04-11-2013, 09:33 AM
oh ok, so its not that long, i might need it after putting in spacers... thanks JR..

Torxuvin
04-23-2013, 03:29 AM
1. cakM3 (Charlie) - going to complete my install, with Kyle's (static667) help a stereo upgrade on the ///M if I have time, a fender roll
6. Torxuvin (Cam) - Brake Rotors/pads (Not 100% but wanted to get my name on the list)

Torxuvin
04-23-2013, 06:35 AM
Anyone replaced a rear differential bushing before?

jayjay_dee
04-23-2013, 08:42 AM
1. cakM3 (Charlie) - going to complete my install, with Kyle's (static667) help a stereo upgrade on the ///M if I have time, a fender roll
6. Torxuvin (Cam) - Brake Rotors/pads (Not 100% but wanted to get my name on the list)
7. JayJay_Dee - fender roll

ELCID86
04-23-2013, 08:46 AM
I'm there to watch and learn. Don't mind getting my hands dirty though. May have some maintenance by then. Hearing a little noise on initial start up--tensioners or idler maybe. 70k+ miles. Anyone have the setup to program the clown nose?

cakM3
04-29-2013, 04:37 PM
1. cakM3 (Charlie) - coding a used LCM with s/w 4.5 (in this case) and enable one-touch triple blink - need a donor car for this

GMATT
04-29-2013, 04:47 PM
Have tried to remove myself from list. I will have my items done before the meet.

Gary

Tnhl1989
04-29-2013, 04:52 PM
1. cakM3 (Charlie) - coding a used LCM with s/w 4.5 (in this case) and enable one-touch triple blink

I'll code the triple touch and my car could be the donor car to code anything else anyone needs. I will put together a whole compiled excel sheet of things that would be possible to code before reunion hopefully.

cakM3
04-29-2013, 04:55 PM
1. cakM3 (Charlie) - coding a used LCM with s/w 4.5 (in this case) and enable one-touch triple blink - Dane's ZHP

Thanks Tony! I want to video this so we can post on the forum for everyone's benefit. :thumbsup

328ioc
04-29-2013, 05:25 PM
1. cakM3 (Charlie) - coding a used LCM with s/w 4.5 (in this case) and enable one-touch triple blink[/COLOR] - Tnhl1989's ZHP
8. 328ioc (Devlin)- I would like to code a few things on my car if some one has the right technology with them. And maybe replace ccv if we all think we can get that done.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Tnhl1989
04-29-2013, 05:47 PM
1. cakM3 (Charlie) - coding a used LCM with s/w 4.5 (in this case) and enable one-touch triple blink[/COLOR] - Tnhl1989's ZHP
8. 328ioc (Devlin)- I would like to code a few things on my car if some one has the right technology with them. And maybe replace ccv if we all think we can get that done.
9. Tnhl1989 (Tony) - Fender Roll, differential bushings (not sure if we have time for this)

Yea Devlin what are you looking to get coded? Also if you are doing the ccv why not just do the ofhg as well :)?

330i ZHP
04-29-2013, 05:59 PM
What is the proper part number for the later LCM for the easy blink

330i ZHP
04-29-2013, 06:25 PM
I figured it out - 61319133027 sw v4.6

cakM3
04-29-2013, 06:35 PM
Stuart,

The part number you have matches the one I got for my LCM in the ///M (61-31-9-133-027) but sw vers 4.5 :thumbsup

Price from the dealer brand new never used: $333.57

For the LCM swap and programming we will be using Dane's ZHP as the donor car...

330i ZHP
04-29-2013, 06:43 PM
maybe it is 4.5

Yea, I ordered it new - uncoded

thanks bud

330i ZHP
04-29-2013, 06:44 PM
why do you need to use Dane's car?

cakM3
04-29-2013, 06:51 PM

I have a used LCM sw 4.5 I'll be bringing to the meet and Dane texted me he would like to offer his car as the donor car for the event. I want to video the process so we can document the "how-to" on the forum to help others :thumbsup

danewilson77
04-29-2013, 06:52 PM

So i can haz triple blink too? :scratchinghead

HTC DNA, Williamsburg, VA

cakM3
04-29-2013, 06:52 PM
yes...so it can haz triple blink too :) There will be enough people (BP and Tony) who will be able to code the LCM using their computers :)

330i ZHP
04-29-2013, 07:09 PM
is this LCM the same that you will be installing in your M3? Or have you already done the M3 and this is an additional LCM for your ZHP?

Wont you have the M3 at the SIGfest?

cakM3
04-29-2013, 07:21 PM
Stuart, I purchased a brand new LCM with sw4.5 and installed it in my ///M with BP's help last year. My ZHP has an LCM with sw4.0 installed. Both cars have one touch triple blink enabled :thumbsup

I have a spare LCM with sw4.5 I will be bringing to the reunion meet. Driving my ///M at Dane's request this year.

330i ZHP
04-29-2013, 07:26 PM
ah, so both of your cars already have this...cool

I am sure Dane and I will appreciate this since all my other cars already have this option (I always wondered why the e46 didn't have this when a Subaru from the same time frame had it - the other thing is - in many other cars, if you have cruise set, you can push the accel button a certain number of time (example 5 times) and the speed would increase automatically...whereas with our cars we have to hold the button down until desired speed is hit

weird one - but still a peave

cakM3
04-29-2013, 07:29 PM
Agreed Stuart...not sure why BMW didn't have the cruise control like that. At least the one touch triple blink feature can be retrofitted to our cars :thumbsup

This is one feature I really wanted to have :)

328ioc
05-01-2013, 07:27 AM
Yea Devlin what are you looking to get coded? Also if you are doing the ccv why not just do the ofhg as well :)?

Tony, looking to have my service interval cut in half and if I can get a new LCM in time I would like triple bink and possibly rear fogs (going for a euro LCM)

Didn't even think of the ofhg....good looking out.

cakM3
05-05-2013, 02:58 PM
Tonight I packed my solder kit and LEDs for the Sprint Booster/Sport Button mod for anyone who wants this done while we are at the meet.

I also packed my spare LCM for programming in Dane's car while at the meet. Everything is starting early for me since I will be making the drive down to Virginia very early tomorrow morning for work. Things have progressed fast and my trunk now looks packed to the gill but inside where people sits....everything is bare just the way I like it :thumbsup

330i ZHP
05-05-2013, 05:52 PM
http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd62/smoulton0204/Various%202013/STU_5069_zpsa56ef3aa.jpg (http://s225.photobucket.com/user/smoulton0204/media/Various%202013/STU_5069_zpsa56ef3aa.jpg.html)

Tnhl1989
05-05-2013, 05:57 PM
Nice Stuart, I'll program it :)

Does anyone have a differential bushing tool? I would like to swap in a 3.38 differential into the ZHP :)

BCS_ZHP
05-05-2013, 06:07 PM
So a local CL ad popped up last night, BMW wheel locks in the OEM packaging. I emailed and told him he was asking too much (I bought a set from the dealer yesterday, $44 list, $32 with my discount), I offered $25 for a set. Initially he said yes and asked if I needed more than one set. I asked how many he had -- 14!!! I asked how, he said the dealer left a box in his car when it was delivered, he called to tell them they left extra locking lug nuts in the car, the dealer told him to keep them. Obvious miscommunication.

So trying to gauge interest -- if I can get these for $25 per set of 4, is anyone coming to the Reunion interested in a set? If so, let me know and I'll try to buy them up.

Bruce

danewilson77
05-05-2013, 06:12 PM
I'll take a set at $25 Bruce.

Tnhl1989
05-05-2013, 06:24 PM
I'll be down for a set :)

Hornung418
05-05-2013, 06:25 PM
Me too!

From a GS3, this was sent.

johnrando
05-05-2013, 07:52 PM
Since I have spacers I have extended lugs. Would these wheel locks work with them? Plus, mine are silver, what color are these? The only wheel locks I've ever used are the kind that you swap out one of the lug nuts with, and use the matching key. Is that what these are?

danewilson77
05-06-2013, 02:49 AM
Since I have spacers I have extended lugs. Would these wheel locks work with them? Plus, mine are silver, what color are these? The only wheel locks I've ever used are the kind that you swap out one of the lug nuts with, and use the matching key. Is that what these are?

Size?

JupiterBMW
05-06-2013, 03:11 AM
Well, add some more maintenance for me... While driving around yesterday, I noticed that my drive-off door locks are no longer functioning (BP, perhaps something changed when you coded it?)... As well, I also noticed my auto-leveling headlights are no longer working either... I'm guessing the suspension bits there, but will have to start investigating... :foottap

brettbimmer
05-06-2013, 03:51 AM
Jon, do you remember when my auto-leveling went out? Took it to my mechanic who put her on a lift, then did a full sweep with both suspension light sensors. Been working great ever since. I hope it is that simple for you to fix.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

danewilson77
05-06-2013, 05:19 AM
INFO concerning the meet:

The Crowd will not rowdy.

It is a Family Freindly Event.

My 22, 16, 14, and 11 year olds will be present with my wife and in-laws.

Additionally, Bruces boy will be there with his friends.

DW

ELCID86
05-06-2013, 05:31 AM

DW

Thanks. I'm planning to bring my 18 YO HS senior along for the the ride.

JupiterBMW
05-06-2013, 06:03 AM

DW

Quoting to make sure everyone reads this... Will be on our best behavior DW. :thumbsup

For anyone wanting to get a little more rowdy, lets save that for night time back at the hotels... That way nobody has to worry about any intoxicated driving either.

328ioc
05-06-2013, 06:11 AM
So a local CL ad popped up last night, BMW wheel locks in the OEM packaging. I emailed and told him he was asking too much (I bought a set from the dealer yesterday, $44 list, $32 with my discount), I offered $25 for a set. Initially he said yes and asked if I needed more than one set. I asked how many he had -- 14!!! I asked how, he said the dealer left a box in his car when it was delivered, he called to tell them they left extra locking lug nuts in the car, the dealer told him to keep them. Obvious miscommunication.

So trying to gauge interest -- if I can get these for $25 per set of 4, is anyone coming to the Reunion interested in a set? If so, let me know and I'll try to buy them up.

Bruce

Bruce. I am in for a set.

johnrando
05-06-2013, 06:48 AM
Size?

10mm and 12mm spacers. I could measure the lugs if that's what you're talking about.

ELCID86
05-06-2013, 09:14 AM
Anyone experienced with Nav SW upgrades like night mode?
http://www.xoutpost.com/electronics/navigation-system/61516-night-mode-now-available-here.html

ELCID86
05-06-2013, 09:42 AM
Anyone experienced with Nav SW upgrades like night mode?
http://www.xoutpost.com/electronics/navigation-system/61516-night-mode-now-available-here.html

I think I answered myself: http://e39source.com/archives/797 and the file here: http://www.neiloakley.com/

danewilson77
05-06-2013, 07:09 PM
10mm and 12mm spacers. I could measure the lugs if that's what you're talking about.

Not gonna work. For $25 I'm buying it for the tool kit tool, and I'll throw the locks in my tool box.

BCS_ZHP
05-06-2013, 07:17 PM
DW,
You just want the male lock pice to fill that empty spot in the trunk tool box?

So I'm counting 5 sets of wheel locks desired: Dane, Tony, Justin, Shawn, Devlin. The poster of this CL ad said yes to $25/set last night and then broke all comms today. I'll retry again tomorrow to see if I can reach him and then buy whatever I can get.

danewilson77
05-07-2013, 04:24 AM
DW,
You just want the male lock pice to fill that empty spot in the trunk tool box?

So I'm counting 5 sets of wheel locks desired: Dane, Tony, Justin, Shawn, Devlin. The poster of this CL ad said yes to $25/set last night and then broke all comms today. I'll retry again tomorrow to see if I can reach him and then buy whatever I can get.

Yes.

330i ZHP
05-07-2013, 05:48 AM
I think I have at least two sets of OEM BMW wheel locks, black, OEM length...I will gather them up and report back how many sets I have...

then offer them free to whomever

I will post in a few hours how many sets I have available

330i ZHP
05-07-2013, 05:50 AM
also, anyone interested in SILVER (not chrome) BBS oem length lug bolts - I have at least 100 of them (25 come with each wheels set) brand new and free to good home

I use studs - so these are no longer needed

Torxuvin
05-07-2013, 09:16 AM
I could use a set of OEM wheel locks Bruce or Stuart, if I am not too late. I keep forgetting to buy some

BCS_ZHP
05-07-2013, 11:09 AM
also, anyone interested in SILVER (not chrome) BBS oem length lug bolts - I have at least 100 of them (25 come with each wheels set) brand new and free to good home

I use studs - so these are no longer needed

Stuart,
If you still have some of these silver BBS lug bolts, can my son Preston lay claim to 20 of them?
Bruce

danewilson77
05-07-2013, 11:22 AM
I have 25 BBS as well. I have an additional 20 stock, black, and think I also have an extended length set of 20 as well for use with spacers.

No one sure ever need lugs in the family.

330i ZHP
05-07-2013, 11:26 AM
they are all his Bruce - I haven't had a chance to go look at how many sets of locks I have

BCS_ZHP
05-07-2013, 03:37 PM
I'll hold off on buying those 5-6 lock sets until you see what's in your inventory. No sense in me buying a bunch if you've got freebies.

330i ZHP
05-07-2013, 03:39 PM
so far I have found two sets for the x5 (not sure why more than one)

I have found a TON of the BBS bolts

az3579
05-07-2013, 05:45 PM
If you have any more lock sets, Stuart.... lol

I live in a place where I'm SHOCKED my wheels haven't been stolen yet. :(

BCS_ZHP
05-07-2013, 05:49 PM

My wife drives the wheels off her X5, can she claim a set of locks? I'm gonna skip the dealer and just shop in your garage, I like the prices much better.

JupiterBMW
05-08-2013, 12:58 AM

Hey Stuart, not sure if those wheel locks will work for our '12 X3, but if so, I'd like to grab a set off you as well. I'll find out and get back to you... Thanks..

cakM3
05-10-2013, 06:15 PM
Bump for updating the maintenance list everyone. Be sure to look the list over for those interested in doing some maintenance on Sunday at Dane's....

1. cakM3 (Charlie) - coding a used LCM with s/w 4.5 (in this case) and enable one-touch triple blink - Dane's ZHP
..........................- Modding sport button switch for those who have the button panel for the Sprint Booster
..........................- Swapping out my grey kick panels for black ones (may need some assistance with passenger side)

Tnhl1989
05-10-2013, 06:51 PM
How come I never show up on the list :(

cakM3
05-10-2013, 07:04 PM
Tony,

Not sure why but copy the list and add your name and what maintenance you want to it. It's up to everyone to do this.

I was just reposting the last list I noticed and bumping this thread as we're going to be at Dane's next Friday.....time is running short....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

danewilson77
05-10-2013, 07:07 PM
How come I never show up on the list :(

You never added your name to the list.

Quote the above list and add your name with your maintenance.

kayger12
05-11-2013, 04:47 AM
Man, you know we've all been around for a while when there are no vanos jobs to be done at the meet!

danewilson77
05-11-2013, 12:21 PM
Man, you know we've all been around for a while when there are no vanos jobs to be done at the meet!

+1

Good point.

Tnhl1989
05-11-2013, 12:43 PM
Anyone got bushing presses either for the diff or rear subframe?

danewilson77
05-11-2013, 01:14 PM
Anyone got bushing presses either for the diff or rear subframe?

A member here does have diff bushing removal tool.

danewilson77
05-11-2013, 01:16 PM
Was thinking about this guy I think.

I'm finished with the tool now if anyone wants it (MIS RTAB). I imagine this is a frustrating job without it! I'll rent or sell and I can post pics if you want them.

BimmerWill
05-11-2013, 07:29 PM
I have a rtab puller but I wont be able to make the meet. It needs a new main bolt that runs through but could ship it to dane if there are interested parties. Could look into swapping a better bolt into it before I shipped it so it would be good to go on arrival. Just let me know.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

BCS_ZHP
05-11-2013, 07:39 PM
I have a rtab puller but I wont be able to make the meet. It needs a new main bolt that runs through but could ship it to dane if there are interested parties. Could look into swapping a better bolt into it before I shipped it so it would be good to go on arrival. Just let me know.

Why you no go?

Tnhl1989
05-11-2013, 08:15 PM

Yes please! Could I get the measurements? I'll find a bolt ASAP :)

BimmerWill
05-12-2013, 04:27 AM
I wish I could but money is way too tight for me right now.

Ill get the measurements here in a minute. Try and find a bolt that's been heat treated the only thing we could find we had to weld a nut onto in order to use it and the threads took a beating from the air wrench.

The problem is it has to be fairly long in order to pull the whole rtab out. Ill take a pic in a minute as well.

It looks ghetto but works like a charm lol

Torxuvin
05-12-2013, 07:09 AM
Tony, Are you planning to try the rear diff bushing? Are you changing out fluids or doing anything else at the same time? If so I may go ahead and order one and plan to do it on mine too... It's not bad, but I want to get it done before I sell the car. I don't like leaving things unfinished.

Tnhl1989
05-12-2013, 12:20 PM
Tony, Are you planning to try the rear diff bushing? Are you changing out fluids or doing anything else at the same time? If so I may go ahead and order one and plan to do it on mine too... It's not bad, but I want to get it done before I sell the car. I don't like leaving things unfinished.

Well actually just received a subframe from chad with good bushings. So probably don't need to do the bushings anymore but swapping out subframe and diff. Also planning on doing fluids at the same time. What exactly are you looking to do? You are selling your zhp :(?

DW ill update the thread once I get on a computer again.

Torxuvin
05-12-2013, 12:43 PM
Well actually just received a subframe from chad with good bushings. So probably don't need to do the bushings anymore but swapping out subframe and diff. Also planning on doing fluids at the same time. What exactly are you looking to do? You are selling your zhp :(?

DW ill update the thread once I get on a computer again.

Yeah, I've had if for sale for a few months. Looking to buy a house. I've changed all the fluids previously. My rear diff bushing has a small tear and makes a clunk if you aren't shifting smoothly. Perfectly drivable and isn't causing any damage yet, but I would like to replace it. Only a 30$ part but the labor cost to get it done with all the special bmw tools and dropping the diff itself is pricey.

Tnhl1989
05-12-2013, 06:59 PM
Bump for updating the maintenance list everyone. Be sure to look the list over for those interested in doing some maintenance on Sunday at Dane's....

..........................- Modding sport button switch for those who have the button panel for the Sprint Booster
..........................- Swapping out my grey kick panels for black ones (may need some assistance with passenger side)
9. tnhl1989 (Tony) - Fender roll.
..........................Soldering cables I just purchased.
..........................Differential swap and rear sub frame swap. No bushing replacement needed due to receiving Chad's subframe. Differential fluid change.
..........................Check RTAB.
..........................Sport button modification by Charlie.
..........................Swapping out clears for amber set.
..........................Transmission fluid change.
..........................CDV delete.

To everyone that needs tools and special equipment make sure that someone is bringing it. Example would be the differential bushing tool. I don't know if anyone actually has it or is bringing it. Check up and update.

Enemy
05-12-2013, 07:06 PM
I'd like to hop in here if I may.

I have FCABs and end links in the mail as we speak. Would be super sweet if I could get help installing them as I have a) not yet done this before, and b) will at least need a puller for the FCAB.

Tnhl1989
05-12-2013, 07:41 PM

..........................Differential swap and rear sub frame swap. No bushing replacement needed due to receiving Chad's subframe. Differential fluid change.
10. enemy - FCABS and end links. Needs puller.

To everyone that needs tools and special equipment make sure that someone is bringing it. Example would be the differential bushing tool. I don't know if anyone actually has it or is bringing it. Check up and update.

Enemy
05-12-2013, 10:01 PM

10. enemy - FCABS and end links. Needs puller. Also would like front corners coded to remain off always, until turn signal switch is engaged. All windows up/down code too?

I think I read somewhere that I could have the car coded to keep front corner lamps OFF even after turning on the headlights. If so, I would love this mod. They would only blink when the turn signal switch is activated, right? Also interested in having the all windows up/down mod.

az3579
05-13-2013, 02:12 AM
I think I read somewhere that I could have the car coded to keep front corner lamps OFF even after turning on the headlights. If so, I would love this mod. They would only blink when the turn signal switch is activated, right? Also interested in having the all windows up/down mod.

Yes. I'll have my computer and cables with me, and so will a few others, so you'll be covered.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD

JupiterBMW
05-13-2013, 02:18 AM
Just looking into this thread again, I see a few of the smaller things I'll be able to help out with. Charlie, doing interior swaps, I can assist you there. Window switch mods, I can help with the mechanical part of that, just need one of the other guys to do the coding...

I have a spring compressor setup, lemme dig it out and make sure its good to go. If anyone wants, I can bring it with...?

330i ZHP
05-13-2013, 04:26 AM
Dane - are there any self-service car washes near your place (Richmond road I guess)?

I am sure the wagon will be covered in bugs, etc by the time I get down there

ALSO - for any late comers - I still have a double queen room with an empty bed

danewilson77
05-13-2013, 06:08 AM
Dane - are there any self-service car washes near your place (Richmond road I guess)?

I am sure the wagon will be covered in bugs, etc by the time I get down there

ALSO - for any late comers - I still have a double queen room with an empty bed

Yep. Posted in car wash thread.... Lol.

Colonial car wash.

330i ZHP
05-13-2013, 03:33 PM
I searched the reunion threads and didn't see - I also googled the car washes in your area - most are on Richmond hwy - and it looks like colonial is only self wash?

danewilson77
05-13-2013, 04:12 PM
I searched the reunion threads and didn't see - I also googled the car washes in your area - most are on Richmond hwy - and it looks like colonial is only self wash?

http://www.mycolonialcarwash.com/

2 drive though auto car wash bays plus 4 selfie bays. It's where I go when I have to.

3.5 miles from my house.

330i ZHP
05-13-2013, 05:05 PM
perfect - is the pollen calming down?

JupiterBMW
05-13-2013, 05:10 PM
Good score Dane. I checked out their website earlier today, looks like a very quality establishment!

Sockethead
05-13-2013, 06:22 PM
I'm pretty sure that's the place we went to with Ry & Kyle last year... It's really nice!

danewilson77
05-13-2013, 06:23 PM
perfect - is the pollen calming down?

Yes. Definitely.

Good score Dane. I checked out their website earlier today, looks like a very quality establishment!

Brand new basically. About a year old.

ELCID86
05-14-2013, 06:13 AM
Could I suggest a Newbie clinic on Sunday? I have had an E46 for the last few years and a ZHP for <60 days, but I'm sure I (and others) could learn a ton from those of you who have been over their cars with a fine tooth comb, know the specs, history, etc. I still read a lot of threads here that still don't necessarily make sense to me (colored corners, ZKW headlights, etc.). I'm not sure what my car has or should have... Just my thoughts. Or we could do this 1:1.

330i ZHP
05-14-2013, 06:21 AM
that would be just asking the guys/gals standing around questions

330i ZHP
05-14-2013, 06:21 AM
you and I are both newbs by join date and post count

johnrando
05-14-2013, 06:30 AM
that would be just asking the guys/gals standing around questions

There will absolutely be tons of staring at cars and just asking random questions.

Sockethead
05-14-2013, 06:55 AM
I've been turning wrenches for 30 years and I still have questions.. No need to label yourself as a noob!

JupiterBMW
05-14-2013, 07:09 AM
Agree with Rob... I've done my share of work on cars before, and all kinds of other mechanical items, but I'm still learning on the BMW... I opened the TIS this morning to change spark plugs, just to make sure there weren't any weird Euro steps that I would've otherwise overlooked... :biggrin

At the end of the day, the only dumb question is the one you're afraid to ask.

danewilson77
05-14-2013, 08:16 AM
Could I suggest a Newbie clinic on Sunday? I have had an E46 for the last few years and a ZHP for <60 days, but I'm sure I (and others) could learn a ton from those of you who have been over their cars with a fine tooth comb, know the specs, history, etc. I still read a lot of threads here that still don't necessarily make sense to me (colored corners, ZKW headlights, etc.). I'm not sure what my car has or should have... Just my thoughts. Or we could do this 1:1.

This is exactly what the Sunday Maintenance day is for.

ELCID86
05-14-2013, 09:38 AM
This is exactly what the Sunday Maintenance day is for.
THanks all.:conversation

static667
05-14-2013, 12:22 PM
If I can trust my car to get me through, I may be doing the entire engine wiring harness on Sunday. Reliability until then is a problem.

Again, that is if this is the problem.

Sent from my yet to be hacked GS3.

Ryans323i
05-15-2013, 09:13 AM
I'll be bringing my old water pump. I swapped it out as preventative maintenance, ie it works fine. It will be an ICE part for anyone who may need it.

Sent from my walkie talkie.

brettbimmer
05-18-2013, 10:19 PM
********Good Morning Everyone - just a quick note on parking for Sunday's Maintenance Day - Given the rain we have been having, there is a good chance that we will need to do some remote parking and shuttling to back to Dane's house for any spectators, given that the grass very well may be too wet to park on. BP (Botond) is going to help us by running a Imola shuttle/Mafia Taxi for us from the remote parking area here: http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showthread.php?9766-2013-GruppeFest-Printable-Foldable-Schedule-of-Events at the James City County Library. This was a stop on the road rally on Saturday, so hopefully it will be easy to find.

If you are one of the 9 in attendance on the list (as I believe one member listed did not make it down this year), you are going to have priority with parking, and will most likely be parked on the driveway.

Obviously Dane has final say on this, but I wanted to get this up EARLY so that we had less confusion for Sunday. Thanks in advance for your help making the most of the inclement weather.

danewilson77
05-19-2013, 03:25 AM
Sounds good.

BCS_ZHP
05-19-2013, 04:17 AM
Will be standing on the sidelines of the pitch in a light rain shortly supporting my kids' passion, soccer. Would much prefer to be elbow deep in brake dust or an oily VCG replacement but.... Oh well, have fun today guys.

jayjay_dee
05-19-2013, 08:26 PM
Thank you Dane for teaching me how to roll the fenders, and thanks also to JR for assisting me, you were so good with that hair dryer which actually matches Robs laptop, lol...

and yes, no more rubbing with 15mm spacers on rears... so happy with the result....

Tnhl1989
05-19-2013, 08:49 PM
So fuel pump went :( stuck now

Crestwood1001
05-19-2013, 08:58 PM
Bruce and Dane, I'm sure you guys have heard this before, but I had this though while watching videos to assist me in my headliner repair tomorrow. You two should start making videos of all the mechanical work you do to your cars, I know YouTube is my favorite source for DIY info, and Bruce has enough e46's to start a used car dealership, I think it would be awesome to see you guys have a channel dedicated to commen e46 matinance items.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

alexandre
05-19-2013, 09:44 PM
So fuel pump went :( stuck now

Ouch. On the way back from the meet or in your driveway??

Tnhl1989
05-19-2013, 09:56 PM
Yeah on my way back from the meet and I was due to get into NYC for dinner at 2. But I'll be up most of the night now if you all want hit me up.

ELCID86
05-20-2013, 03:41 AM
Tony, sorry you had issues my friend. Hope you and Sammie (sp) get back up and running soon. BMW employee pricing for fuel pump??

kpro
05-20-2013, 01:09 PM
Tony, thats crap luck :(

Dane, your yard pets which I've named Wilson and Croaker are doing great and made it to my work today. I think that I'm going to give them to one of our technicians two little boys. I've found after lots of internet research last night they won't share the same habitat with the yard pets I collected in Florida. Good news is, these 5-lined skinks are native to New Jersey as well so worst case I can let them free in the golf course.

kayger12
05-20-2013, 01:19 PM
Crappy timing, Tony. How many miles on her?

JupiterBMW
05-20-2013, 01:50 PM
Lots of great work yesterday, big thanks to our new forum mod Rando for helping me perfect my roller. As JayJay said, you're really skilled with a hairdryer, which is ironic given a look at your, um, hair... :rofl I haven't driven my known "rubbing" corners, but as soon as I take the car out, I will hit them at speed and confirm I know have the clearance... :thumbsup

Glad I was able to help a bunch of others as well. Not quite sure how I became the lighting guru, but I really enjoy it. I took home some spare parts to start working on other lighting mods. Will be working on an FXR setup for Tony. And speaking of, glad you made it home guys and the fuel pump wasn't too much trouble.

Kpro- Holy crap, two greatest pet names, ever! Sucks they won't get to commiserate with your current crew, but still funny watching you guys capture and rehab them yesterday!

Man I miss all you guys already!

johnrando
05-20-2013, 02:28 PM
Lots of great work yesterday, big thanks to our new forum mod Rando for helping me perfect my roller. As JayJay said, you're really skilled with a hairdryer, which is ironic given a look at your, um, hair... :rofl I haven't driven my known "rubbing" corners, but as soon as I take the car out, I will hit them at speed and confirm I know have the clearance... :thumbsup

Glad I was able to help a bunch of others as well. Not quite sure how I became the lighting guru, but I really enjoy it. I took home some spare parts to start working on other lighting mods. Will be working on an FXR setup for Tony. And speaking of, glad you made it home guys and the fuel pump wasn't too much trouble.

Kpro- Holy crap, two greatest pet names, ever! Sucks they won't get to commiserate with your current crew, but still funny watching you guys capture and rehab them yesterday!

Man I miss all you guys already!

I gots skillz. :) Let us know about the tires. +1 on Kris' new friends.

danewilson77
05-20-2013, 03:08 PM
Tony, thats crap luck :(

Dane, your yard pets which I've named Wilson and Croaker are doing great and made it to my work today. I think that I'm going to give them to one of our technicians two little boys. I've found after lots of internet research last night they won't share the same habitat with the yard pets I collected in Florida. Good news is, these 5-lined skinks are native to New Jersey as well so worst case I can let them free in the golf course.

Nice Kristen. Glad you're enjoying them :dunno

Torxuvin
05-20-2013, 03:32 PM
What a productive maintenance day! Thank you so much to everyone that helped out. (will go into further detail in the thanks thread) Major props to Dane, Tony, Chad, and all of the other people who lent tools to everyone. I know that I would not have been able to finish without you guys. I learned a ton. Hope to pass on whatever I can next year.

Tnhl1989
05-20-2013, 03:32 PM
Crappy timing, Tony. How many miles on her?

I'm at about 115k now. So yeah a check list for everyone who has not done the fuel pump should probably do it before a long road trip. Overall pretty happy that I finally removed it and installed it to get back on the road again. Took about 20 minutes to replace. Total time for towing and everything is about 2-3 hours if you are stuck.

kayger12
05-20-2013, 04:04 PM
I'm at about 115k now. So yeah a check list for everyone who has not done the fuel pump should probably do it before a long road trip. Overall pretty happy that I finally removed it and installed it to get back on the road again. Took about 20 minutes to replace. Total time for towing and everything is about 2-3 hours if you are stuck.

Sux it happened on the road but glad you got it all worked out.

Sent from the Last Next Best Thing.

JupiterBMW
05-21-2013, 06:26 AM
I suppose I need to look into a fuel pump. I rolled 130K on the way home from the meet... :eeps

cakM3
05-21-2013, 07:14 AM
I suppose I need to look into a fuel pump. I rolled 130K on the way home from the meet... :eeps

It would be adviseable Jon...

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD using Tapatalk 2

cakM3
05-22-2013, 08:33 PM
Just wanted to say that a lot of good things happened on Sunday when a lot of people had worked on their cars. Lots of fenders were rolled, some coding was performed by BP and Tony (thanks guys!!!), Cam with his brake job....lots of help given to him there (awesome Mafia members!!!), Joop lending a hand with lighting issues (we're all glad to have you with us Joop!!!), Kyle replacing his engine wiring harness (this guy has some skills with stereo installs as well :)), Chad incorporating TPMS wiring so he now has a fully functional TPMS retrofit (Chad....I'm very interested in doing this to my ZHP!!!), then there was I donating my "spare" LCM to Dane so he can have one-touch triple blink in his awesome ZHP :thumbsup I also discussed to a few what to look for when purchasing a replacement LCM and what was involved to reprogram them with BP's help.

I'm sure there were more being done and if I forgot to mention them please feel free to add. All in all there was a lot accomplished on this day. Again, many thanks to Dane for allowing us to do this before heading home from the meet. I myself, won't be making the trip home until very early on Friday morning after completing my business trip here in Manassas, Va. so for me the reunion trip is not quite over until I park my ///M in the garage at home. :)