PDA

View Full Version : Recent Trends at ZHPMafia.com

Marcus-SanDiego
12-21-2012, 08:59 PM
Even though we closed registration to new members last year, we continue to generate solid numbers at ZHPMafia.com.

In September 2012, we had nearly 108,000 visitors and nearly 1.1 million page views.

In October, we had about 106,000 visitors and nearly 1.2 million page views.

In November, we had 92,000 visitors and some 1.13 million page views.

This month we will have about 75,000 visitors and more than 1.1 million page views.

Those 100K+visitors during Sept. and Oct. seem anomalous to me. We normally have closer to 75,000 visitors on a regular basis. On average, we typically have about 1.1 million page views.

More statistics: we are on pace to transfer about 600GB of data (bandwidth) through our site in 2012. We will have just slightly less than 1 million visitors. We'll have about 13 million page views. And we'll have about 40 million hits. Not bad for a forum that had no business being a forum (at least that's what the naysayers said).

Anyhow, we may have a closed forum but we're still plenty busy here. What's more, we still get a lot of visits from unregistered visitors who want information that we generated.

UdubBadger
12-21-2012, 09:14 PM
:thumbsup

- Goin' H.A.M. Mobile

ryankokesh
12-21-2012, 10:01 PM
Just out of curiosity, do we have any mobile vs desktop stats?

These are some impressive numbers though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

danewilson77
12-21-2012, 10:07 PM
Thanks for the numbers Boss. Well done Sir.

http://i1015.photobucket.com/albums/af278/nicee46/Funny/if-you-build-it-they-will-come11.png

Sent from Williamsburg, VA USA

JKO_ZHP
12-21-2012, 11:09 PM
I had originally emailed about wanting to become a member using the dead link provided in the thread that explained how membership was closed off.

After quite some time, I took it to the Facebook page and Dane got back me.

Totally worth the wait :thumbsup

Avetiso
12-21-2012, 11:26 PM
Happy to be part of the Mafia, both online, and in real life. :shifty

Marcus-SanDiego
12-22-2012, 07:19 AM
Just out of curiosity, do we have any mobile vs desktop stats?

These are some impressive numbers though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ryan, I will have to take a look. I did not notice that segmentation between mobile and desktop in the analytics.

Marcus-SanDiego
12-22-2012, 07:22 AM
I had originally emailed about wanting to become a member using the dead link provided in the thread that explained how membership was closed off.

After quite some time, I took it to the Facebook page and Dane got back me.

Totally worth the wait :thumbsup

The issue there was that our mail server was on the blink. We were not getting any email from prospective members. Made us look like a bunch of elitists who didn't want anyone around us.

Now that the server is back up and running, I am adding a new member -- on average -- every day.

I also deleted 20 members last night, though. These were people who joined more than a year ago and never had a day of activity beyond their join date.