PDA

View Full Version : Subscriptions to threads -- responding to them in email

Marcus-SanDiego
01-23-2013, 07:35 AM
Guys, do not respond to subscribed threads through the email notification you receive. If you do, I will be the only one who receives your message. Your replies and comments will never see the light of day on the site.

Instead, you need to follow the link in the email you receive -- and then respond to the comment in the thread.

Thanks.

UdubBadger
01-23-2013, 09:14 AM
:rofl

- Goin' H.A.M. Mobile

derbo
01-23-2013, 09:16 AM
:facepalm

Marcus-SanDiego
01-24-2013, 08:44 AM
I continue to get replies in my email account, guys.

Here's the warning: if you reply to subscribed threads, through your email (and I receive those replies), I will disable your ability to subscribe to threads. I'm particularly talking about people who do this on a regular basis.

I get a lot of email through the day. I do not need useless email cluttering up my account.

Thanks.

RITmusic2k
01-24-2013, 03:44 PM
Have these offenders been notified *via* email? I suspect they might not have seen this thread...

Marcus-SanDiego
01-24-2013, 08:38 PM
I have notified them.

Marcus-SanDiego
03-05-2013, 08:47 PM
Guys, another reminder to please not respond to email notifications for subscribed threads and PMs. I got two more tonight -- from two different people. If you respond to a notification via email, I am the only one who gets them. Your comments and PMs are not posted to the site.