PDA

View Full Version : The "I need a ride" to the reunion thread

johnrando
01-25-2013, 08:11 AM
As some of us are flying in and won't have cars, I'm hoping this thread might be an easy way to secure rides, etc. w/o having to ping individuals.

I'm likely flying in Thursday night, May 16th, to Norfolk Airport. If anyone is driving up that day or will be flying in, please let me know. I can land at 7:30 PM ish or 11 PMish.

Then, Sunday, I can leave just about any time, but I'm thinking a 6:30 PM flight. Anyone driving back home South I'd love to catch a ride with you on your way.

I was going to fly up to RI and drive down with Charlie, but unfortunately the logistics just won't work out, you know I'm bummed about that.

Anyone else need rides or can offer transportation in general, please feel free to chime in. I know it's early and many people don't know their plans, but that's OK. I'll bump later as we get closer if necessary.

Ryans323i
01-25-2013, 09:40 AM
I thought you were going to drive Charlie's ZHP down?

Anyways, depending on your departure flight time on Sunday I can drive you to the airport.

UdubBadger
01-25-2013, 09:58 AM
Rando lets just drive back to Cali, ill join u

- Goin' H.A.M. Mobile

static667
01-25-2013, 10:12 AM
I'll be happy to drop you off again, John. Hanging out with you last year was fun and I would'nt mind doing it again.

Sent from my yet to be hacked GS3.

johnrando
01-25-2013, 10:22 AM
@Kyle. Thanks for the offer, that was great last time. Would love to do it again!

@Ryan, I was, but the logistics just don't make sense with flight and drive times, especially getting back.

@Seth, lol. road trip! :biggrin

@Charlie - thanks for the offer, but Thursday makes more sense.

jayjay_dee
01-25-2013, 10:32 AM
so much love for you JR, only shows you're a good person...

cant wait to see you guys again at the reunion...

johnrando
01-25-2013, 10:33 AM
Very kind of you Jay Jay. Same right back at ya!

cakM3
01-25-2013, 10:45 AM
Agreed John! I guess my ZHP will take a rest this year...;)

Okay... now to concentrate on one car :thumbsup