PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: 2004 BMW 330 ZHP Convertible Imola red/Black - 15K original miles

nk_zhp
01-27-2011, 07:27 AM
For Sale: 2004 BMW 330 ZHP Convertible Imola/Black - 15K original miles (http://www.zhpregistry.net/forsale/DisplayListing.aspx?id=74)

Looks like this is going to be future bubble car that everyone will talk about.

danewilson77
01-27-2011, 10:26 AM
15k FTL.

Marcus-SanDiego
01-27-2011, 10:28 AM
http://www.zhpregistry.net/forsale/DisplayListing.aspx?id=74

Looks like this is going to be future bubble car that everyone will talk about.

Bruce picked up a ZHP with 8900 miles last week. That's ridiculous.

danewilson77
01-27-2011, 10:46 AM
Blasphemy!!!

rikdee
01-28-2011, 11:12 AM
Bruce picked up a ZHP with 8900 miles last week. That's ridiculous.

Marcus, know what he paid? What was the souce location?

Rick

Marcus-SanDiego
01-28-2011, 04:08 PM
It was in Virginia. You'll have to ask Bruce what he paid. I don't want to speak out of school.

BCS_ZHP
01-28-2011, 06:07 PM
rikdee,
Its an '04 conv, IR, alcantara, cold weather pkg, 6spd, with 8898 miles, original owner. He bought it for his wife for her 40th b-day and she never took a strong liking to it. And with 4 kids, she figured shuttling them around in the family SUV was easier and left the ZHP in the garage and covered. There was also a mid-90's red 560SL conv in the garage and he said that was easier for her to drive -- she didn't like the stick.

Price -- I paid more than Dane suggested but less than Marcus & others assessed as a good deal. Sorry for dodging the direct question but there's a slim possibility it might go back up for sale, so don't want to publicize what I paid just yet.

The intent is for this to be my wife's b-day gift and to replace her current non-ZHP red conv, her b-day is the end of Feb so for now I have the car hidden. I know she'll love just about everything about this car but I'm not sure if she'll accept the alcantara interior, and if not, I'll put it back on the market.

danewilson77
01-28-2011, 06:14 PM
15k was not what I was suggesting. I was saying 15k miles FTL! That thing needs to be driven.

JohnnyGraphic
01-28-2011, 06:21 PM
Too bad those pictures are from 8/2009! And those wheels are a travesty!

BCS_ZHP
01-28-2011, 06:25 PM
Dane,
Recall the thread "What are these worth?" from about a week ago, you suggested a value, as did Marcus and others, I bought it somewhere in between.

And I don't understand JohnnyGraphic's comment??

danewilson77
01-28-2011, 06:29 PM
Ahhh..ok....I believe you.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Marcus-SanDiego
01-28-2011, 09:36 PM
Dane,
Recall the thread "What are these worth?" from about a week ago, you suggested a value, as did Marcus and others, I bought it somewhere in between.

And I don't understand JohnnyGraphic's comment??

Johnny is referring the car that's being sold in this thread. Follow the link in the first post. Ugly wheels, according to Johnny. Old pictures.

Marcus-SanDiego
01-28-2011, 09:37 PM
Ahhh..ok....I believe you.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Yes. Dane you thought that $18K was where you would be. We thought less than $25K would work. Bruce got it for somewhere in between.

rikdee
01-29-2011, 11:41 AM
rikdee,
Its an '04 conv, IR, alcantara, cold weather pkg, 6spd, with 8898 miles, original owner. He bought it for his wife for her 40th b-day and she never took a strong liking to it. And with 4 kids, she figured shuttling them around in the family SUV was easier and left the ZHP in the garage and covered. There was also a mid-90's red 560SL conv in the garage and he said that was easier for her to drive -- she didn't like the stick.

Price -- I paid more than Dane suggested but less than Marcus & others assessed as a good deal. Sorry for dodging the direct question but there's a slim possibility it might go back up for sale, so don't want to publicize what I paid just yet.

The intent is for this to be my wife's b-day gift and to replace her current non-ZHP red conv, her b-day is the end of Feb so for now I have the car hidden. I know she'll love just about everything about this car but I'm not sure if she'll accept the alcantara interior, and if not, I'll put it back on the market.

Thank you Sir for your candid reply. I can fully understand your reticence. I asked only because my car has even fewer miles and wanted to gauge its present market value. Not many left with fewer than 10k miles. Separately, I've purchase many pre-owned Bimmers. Once I find what I want, I'll pay what it takes. For me, it's always about the right car. A grand or two is neither here nor there; hell, my wife looses that much at the dry cleaners..:)

BCS_ZHP
01-30-2011, 08:14 PM
rikdee,
Gave her the early b-day present today, she likes it, its a keeper. For your present market value calculation, I paid 21K. Only things it needs are: (1) cable to rotate driver's seat forward to allow a rear seat passenger access, is unhooked, the lever has no tension, believe I can fix that; (2) small scratch on rear bumper from original owner letting garage door scuff it, can fix that too; (3) replace power steering pump cap the gasket is dry rotted and oil residue is apparent.

rikdee
01-31-2011, 07:38 AM
rikdee,
Gave her the early b-day present today, she likes it, its a keeper. For your present market value calculation, I paid 21K. Only things it needs are: (1) cable to rotate driver's seat forward to allow a rear seat passenger access, is unhooked, the lever has no tension, believe I can fix that; (2) small scratch on rear bumper from original owner letting garage door scuff it, can fix that too; (3) replace power steering pump cap the gasket is dry rotted and oil residue is apparent.

nice, thanks for the git-bac!