PDA

View Full Version : BMW 330 ZHP in PDX

04ZHP_PDX
01-28-2011, 07:10 AM
So, I pull into the mechanic the other day - Pacific Motorsports if you're a NW guy - and see only the 2nd ZHP in Portland that I have ever seen pull in just before me. Cool guy, my age gets out, and I finally had an opportunity to talk a little shop with a fellow ZHP owner. I love that you don't see many of these, but when you do see one, you know the other owner wants to talk about it as much as you do!

Dude's name was Spirro (spelling??), and I told him about the mafia. He said he was going to check it out and that he was on e46fanatics. Soooo - if anyone sees him on either forum, welcome him into the club. Us Portlanders have got to arrange a GTG!

What are all y'all's weekend projects on the car? I think I'm going to give mine a bath and install the black kidney's...not too much, but I can't keep my hands off of her for two whole days :blushing!

Marcus-SanDiego
01-28-2011, 07:15 AM
We will be looking for him.

Mtnman
01-28-2011, 07:16 AM
way to advertise the site, PDX! remember dont dissasemble your kidneys, just pop them in from the front! i just put in my second set cause im an idiot and took the first set apart when i got it. DONT DO THAT! lol. My cars getting a bath this weekend. Its gonna be 58 degrees here! thats right, 58! havent seen 50 since before thanksgiving.

04ZHP_PDX
01-28-2011, 07:39 AM
way to advertise the site, PDX! remember dont dissasemble your kidneys, just pop them in from the front! i just put in my second set cause im an idiot and took the first set apart when i got it. DONT DO THAT! lol. My cars getting a bath this weekend. Its gonna be 58 degrees here! thats right, 58! havent seen 50 since before thanksgiving.

Got it! Thanks for the heads-up!

Well dang - get the shorts and flip-flops out! Make sure you have your sun tan lotion on before you get to work!

thesixsins
01-28-2011, 07:57 PM
That makes 3 of us in Portland! I thought I had a rare car. hahaha!

BemveZHP
07-04-2011, 05:27 PM
Hey how's it going? I just finally made my membership and got on here. I just sent you a message and just found this thread. I'll try and post pics when I get home from the weekend.

BemveZHP
07-04-2011, 05:27 PM
Spyros is the correct spelling. What happened to your car in the shop?

billschusteriv
07-05-2011, 07:39 AM
Welcome Spyros! Glad you found us!

If you haven't already... be sure to introduce yourself in the New Members subforum....

danewilson77
07-05-2011, 07:48 AM
Hey how's it going? I just finally made my membership and got on here. I just sent you a message and just found this thread. I'll try and post pics when I get home from the weekend.

Welcome brutha.

HTC Thunderbolt+TT

DeM3n
07-05-2011, 08:22 AM
Nice to see another ZHP in the PNW. I was just in Hillsboro this past Friday at a BW3 meet. Hopefully we'll be able to meet each other soon.

gr330zhp
09-17-2012, 06:25 PM
Γεια σου ρε πατριδα!! :)