PDA

View Full Version : eBay fog lights for ZHP M Tech II and e39 M5

Avetiso
02-28-2013, 05:32 PM
Got them in the mail today. Purchased from supernation on eBay for $48.99 with free shipping via FedEx.

I will update the post when I actually use them, but they are fog lights... pretty simple.

They came packaged in individual boxes within one bigger box. They were bubble wrapped. Shipping was about a week after purchase date.

They arrived rather dirty; there was plenty of dust inside both fog lights, and one lens had streaks of some kind of cleaner residue. Easily fixed, however.

They feel like quality housings all around except for the long bolts on them; cheap plastic that obviously wasn't meant to be used often.

Other than that, not much to say. I'm happy with my purchase and would do it again.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Dave_B
02-28-2013, 06:35 PM
In for more details once installed and used.

Mine don't match and I want to put a yellow tint on them. Not sure if I should match them first or not.

BavarianZHP
02-28-2013, 11:37 PM
I bought mine for $32 shipped off of ebay and am happy with the purchase. They've been working so far without any problems. I can post pics tomorrow.

Avetiso
03-30-2013, 11:48 AM
Well, fogs are fogs. They work fine, hold well, and the beam pattern is great. Happy with the purchase.

ELCID86
04-10-2013, 10:08 AM
WHy these Vs. OEM? ANy difference?

danewilson77
04-10-2013, 10:44 AM
No difference really as far as I could tell.

HokieZHP
04-10-2013, 10:47 AM
I may need to buy a set because my passenger side one has a huge crack in it that I just noticed :(

Really debating between these and HID

Avetiso
04-10-2013, 12:18 PM
I see no difference between these and OEM, besides the fact that ZHP's came with fluted lenses. Quality is great, install was easy.

Even though you should not run xenon lights in reflector housings in your headlights, plenty of people run them in reflector fog housings just fine, and the beam pattern remains the same. No blinding, either.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk 2