PDA

View Full Version : 2013: Northeast members heading to the Family Reunion, Williamsburg, VA

Fender215
03-15-2013, 08:56 AM
Hey guys,

Just joined the mafia in Jan and definitely looking forward to the Reunion in May. I thought I'd start-up a Northeast travel thread since I've only come across the Southeast and the old 2012 thread for any of us coming down.

Atm, I'm planning to start on Friday but debating whether to drive straight to or possibly detouring to try out some of the great roads I've heard so much about near the western part of the state and in WV.

Interested to hear others plans.

Cheers.

Tnhl1989
03-15-2013, 08:59 AM
I will be traveling from MA not sure what days left. I'm thinking maybe Thursday to start. Still got to figure out housing situation though.

Hit me up at 6172978845 if anything :)

Also joined ZHP Mafia in Jan. :) So I hear you bro!

cakM3
03-15-2013, 09:13 AM
I would be joining in but this year I will be starting my trek from North Carolina since I'll be heading down the Monday the 6th prior to the meet for a business trip to VA...then I will be going to North Carolina for some fun stuff for the ///M....

Unfortunate I won't be able to start my trip south with the rest of the New England crew... I hope you're able to get a good sized crew to head on down....be sure to get pics if you do! :thumbsup

alexandre
03-15-2013, 02:05 PM
Put me on the list tentatively. I'd be driving down Montreal > NYC early Thursday morning and leaving for VA Friday morning.

nike001
03-15-2013, 02:07 PM
Where are you located, OP?

Might help to add your location in your profile so people can get a better idea where you're coming from

Fender215
03-16-2013, 10:35 AM
Good point Nike001. I'll be leaving from Central Jersey (near NJT exit 11 or GSP 135).

Alexandre, I've sent you a pm since I'll also be in NYC on thurs.

cheers!

Sockethead
03-19-2013, 07:41 AM
We're about 1/2 hour from the Delaware Memorial Bridge. We're going to be heading out sometime in the morning.... What time do you think you'll be passing through?

cakM3
05-06-2013, 09:07 AM
Well I already started my annual drive south....ended up in Manassas, VA for this week. I really love it when work pays to have me come down and then I can take a week off to do BMW-related things...;) Next week it's off to North Carolina to Kyle's place to do some stereo rework :thumbsup Then off to Dane's on the 17th. Looking forward to seeing everyone :biggrin

M3TA5IN
05-16-2013, 05:36 PM
Well I already started my annual drive south....ended up in Manassas, VA for this week. I really love it when work pays to have me come down and then I can take a week off to do BMW-related things...;) Next week it's off to North Carolina to Kyle's place to do some stereo rework :thumbsup Then off to Dane's on the 17th. Looking forward to seeing everyone :biggrin

Damn man! I should of looked at this, I was in Manassas this week too, could of hit up Dogfish or the indoor circuit track :(

I will be leaving PA (just above Baltimore) around noon/1 o'clock if anybody wants to meet up, or we can meet up on 95. Just let me know. My cell is in the members only section.

cakM3
05-16-2013, 05:48 PM
Damn man! I should of looked at this, I was in Manassas this week too, could of hit up Dogfish or the indoor circuit track :(

I will be leaving PA (just above Baltimore) around noon/1 o'clock if anybody wants to meet up, or we can meet up on 95. Just let me know. My cell is in the members only section.

Yes Cody....you should have. I will be in Manassas again next week in case your travels take you within the vicinity.....let me know :thumbsup

M3TA5IN
05-16-2013, 05:49 PM
Yes Cody....you should have. I will be in Manassas again next week in case your travels take you within the vicinity.....let me know :thumbsup

It is very possible. I am in Manassas or Chantilly almost every other week. I will let you know next time, Charlie! :)

cakM3
05-16-2013, 05:57 PM
It is very possible. I am in Manassas or Chantilly almost every other week. I will let you know next time, Charlie! :)

Cody, my number is in the members only section. You can get it there :thumbsup

Chad44
05-16-2013, 07:15 PM
Is anyone passing through Worcester Massachusetts area tomorrow that would be willing to pick up a diff and bring it down? I got a request for mine in VA, but I'm already in VA.... I could have my father meet up to drop off the diff and a sunroof motor... If anyone can, please call or text me at 508-922-6291 asap(any time)

Sent from Tapatalk

danewilson77
05-18-2013, 07:24 AM
Is anyone passing through Worcester Massachusetts area tomorrow that would be willing to pick up a diff and bring it down? I got a request for mine in VA, but I'm already in VA.... I could have my father meet up to drop off the diff and a sunroof motor... If anyone can, please call or text me at 508-922-6291 asap(any time)

Sent from Tapatalk

Bump?

HTC DNA, Williamsburg, VA

cakM3
05-19-2013, 05:34 PM
Guys and Gals....I just got word on Voxer that Tony's (tnhl1989) ZHP is on the side of the road not running. From listening to the discussions going at Voxer, it sounds like a failed fuel pump. Nothing worse than hearing a friend in need and you can't do anything to help them out....if anyone is in the Laurel, MD area somewhere on the Baltimore Washington Pkwy N. Just past Powder Mill Rd. It would be nice to see if there's anyone who is able to lend a hand....

Just putting out the info to the "family"...

M3TA5IN
05-19-2013, 05:57 PM
Guys and Gals....I just got word on Voxer that Tony's (tnhl1989) ZHP is on the side of the road not running. From listening to the discussions going at Voxer, it sounds like a failed fuel pump. Nothing worse than hearing a friend in need and you can't do anything to help them out....if anyone is in the Laurel, MD area somewhere on the Baltimore Washington Pkwy N. Just past Powder Mill Rd. It would be nice to see if there's anyone who is able to lend a hand....

Just putting out the info to the "family"...

Damn, when was this? I was on the BW park way.

Is he in a bind? If needed I can help, will take me around an hour to get back. You all know where my cell number is.

Sent from my fancy city machine.

Tnhl1989
05-19-2013, 06:03 PM
I'm all good guys. Low fuel and failing fuel pump. Going to get some gas and see if that changes things for the reminder of the trip. Otherwise going to call AAA and get a bus ticket so the girl friend could make it back on time for work. As for me looks like a day off work tomorrow and getting a replacement pump if things don't plan out as I hope. I had a weird feeling the whole weekend that something was going to go wrong....

M3TA5IN
05-19-2013, 06:09 PM
I'm all good guys. Low fuel and failing fuel pump. Going to get some gas and see if that changes things for the reminder of the trip. Otherwise going to call AAA and get a bus ticket so the girl friend could make it back on time for work. As for me looks like a day off work tomorrow and getting a replacement pump if things don't plan out as I hope. I had a weird feeling the whole weekend that something was going to go wrong....

If you have problems and need to park the car and take a look in the day light I'm about 50 mins north of you Tony.

Sent from my fancy city machine.