PDA

View Full Version : Car wrapping

Tampa330i
01-31-2011, 07:08 AM
I was looking on google maps and randomly came across this place not far away called Mad Graphics. Looks like they do all kinds of advertising graphics. They have a sub-site called Tight Wraps, and it looks pretty cool. They make and install a vinyl wrap of the entire car. They don't list any prices, it says call for an estimate. It lasts 5-7 years and is fully removable. The car in the main page looks to be an e46 that looks like a snake! Theres a better picture of it in the car gallery. Check it out: http://www.tightwraps.net/

Nomar06
01-31-2011, 07:33 AM
A place that is local to me said it would around 3k for a full wrap and that was just an estimate. Pretty expensinve if you ask me.

danewilson77
01-31-2011, 07:46 AM
Get your car wrapped with www.zhpmafia.com

mimalmo
01-31-2011, 08:58 AM
A place that is local to me said it would around 3k for a full wrap and that was just an estimate. Pretty expensinve if you ask me.

Yeah, 3k for a full wrap is not uncommon.

3M is based here and has a test facility where they try out new wraps. A local guy had his Audi wrapped in vinyl that looks like stainless steel.

az3579
01-31-2011, 03:52 PM
Seems like a great concept. At least in the interest of doing some advertising and protecting your paint at the same time.

Tampa330i
02-01-2011, 03:41 AM
I'd love to get it done, maybe some day. I'm not quite sure what I'd get. That snake scale texture looks pretty cool. The car being one color in the front and transforming to another color in the back is also interesting.