PDA

View Full Version : ***Official Bimmerfest East 2013 ZHP Mafia Meet and Greet July 19-20-21***

M3TA5IN
05-16-2013, 05:59 PM
ZHP Mafia Bimmerfest East Weekend Meet and Greet

When: July 19th - July 20th - July 21st

Where: Cody and Katie's house Loganville, PA (look up M3TA5IN in Members section for exact address)

Why: To get everyone together for a weekend of cars, food, beer, and chit chatting. We all don't meet up enough.

For: Bimmerfest East 2013 - Click Here For More Info (http://www.bimmerfest.com/bmw-events/Bimmerfest-East-2013/)

Bimmerfest East Location
Ripken Stadium
873 Long Drive
Aberdeen, MD 21001

Entry Fee:
$20 per BMW to park in the show.
$10 per person to walk in.

Bimmerfest East Group Parking

If you would like to park as a group check out this thread (http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showthread.php?10009-Bimmerfest-East-Group-Parking)

VERY IMPORTANT DIRECTIONS INFO

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l495/BimmerLoop/codyshousedirections.jpg

This is the ONLY way you can come to my house and your GPS will not take you this way. It is through the school by my house that has an access road to my road. If you go the way the GPS will take you on Gladfelter you will bottom out, Dane you will probably just get stuck. the incline on gladfelter is to much to go up and you can only do it if you know exactly the angle to take which you have to be coming from the South.

Route from my house to Bimmerfest - About an hour of some really good back road driving.
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l495/BimmerLoop/route.png

We will meet at my house and drive down to Bimmerfest as a group. Last year the ride was a little short of an hour. It is a fun ride though, all back roads from my house to Bimmerfest. Meet up time is TBD, Dane was seeing if the people that don't make it to my house want to meet for breakfast. If we meet for breakfast by Bimmerfest we will need to leave my house sooner.

Lodging
My House

All rooms at my house are spoken for at the current time. I will update this if anything changes. This does not mean you can not stay at my house though. You will just have to camp and I have plenty of room for camping. You can camp in the back yard if you want, you can camp in between my house and garage (this is where Dalton set up last year), or if you really want to feel like you are camping I have a bunch of pine trees in the far back of my yard that you are welcome to set up in and build a fire pit if you want. I also have a little cove cut out in some pines with a hammock if anyone is outdoorsy and likes sleeping in hammocks (I do).

Hotels

Shrewsbury is 6 miles south of my house (exit 4 off of I-83) and has a Hampton Inn (I will get an address for everyone)

Leaders Heights exit is 2 miles North of my house (exit 12 off of I-83) and has a Holiday Inn (I will get an address for everyone)

There are many more hotels in York, PA but those are the close ones to my house.

Tentative schedule/Need to know

This is not as formal an event as the reunion at Dane's house. I am basically opening my house to a place for us all to get together and hang out for a weekend. Last year we all had a great time and even got a little work done on some cars. I have a primitive 1 car garage that was built in the late 30's if anyone wants to work on their car or there is plenty of room in the driveway (this is where I do most of my work).

Friday Night - Show up whenever you want and we can hang out, bullshit, drink some beers, and get rested for Bimmerfest. If you are camping you might want to show up before it gets dark to stake your claim. If enough people sign up I will take donations like last year and we can grill some food this night or just order pizza from the local pizza place.

Saturday - Wake up early and clean cars. There is a brand new car wash rock throwing distance from my house. Then we will venture to Bimmerfest caravan style taking the twisty back roads. (TBD if we will meet with everyone not able to make it to my house for breakfast).

After Bimmerfest everyone is welcome back to my house and we can do as we please. Eat, drink, work on cars, play with night vision goggles, play corn hole (someone has to bring this), play beer pong, etc etc etc. The only rules I have for my house is don't get drunk and go driving around my neighborhood. If you plan to drink, plan to camp or crash where you crash in my yard.

Sunday - Do whatever day. I am very close to Gettysburg, Lancaster (amish country and outlets), Hershey Park, etc. Last year a bunch of us went and raced go karts and had a blast. I am open to suggestions and opinions on what everyone wants to do.

I needed to get this posted to see the interest, I will update this thread with more information in the coming weeks..

Please take the time to sign up right now if you want to come. The usual: How many cars, how many people, how many day

M3TA5IN
05-16-2013, 05:59 PM
Cody (M3TA5IN) - 2 cars - +1 (my wife lives with me)

az3579
05-16-2013, 06:59 PM
Added numbers.
BTW, you might want to put this into Members Only as it has your address publicly available in that post...

1. Cody (M3TA5IN) - 2 cars - +1 (my wife lives with me)
2. Botond (az3579) - 1 car, 1 person - TENTATIVE, pending motorsport events

Johnmadd
05-17-2013, 07:04 AM
3. John (Johnmadd)-1 car, 1 person, 3 days

nike001
05-17-2013, 03:04 PM
IN!! Don't know if my buddy will be coming again.. but I'll update it when I ask him and he figures out what he's doing. I'll add just me for the time being

3. John (Johnmadd)- 1 car, 1 person, 3 days
4. Dalton (nike001) - 1 car, 1 person, 2 days (fri-sat)

M3TA5IN
05-17-2013, 06:10 PM
Dalton, you prepared to get wrecked again? ;)

Sent from my fancy city machine.

Don Adolfo
05-22-2013, 05:20 PM
5. Adolfo (Don Adolfo) - 1 car, me+wife, 3 days

nike001
05-22-2013, 06:22 PM
Dalton, you prepared to get wrecked again? ;)

If by wrecked you mean taking back the throne of beer pong champion.. then yes :rofl

M3TA5IN
05-22-2013, 07:46 PM
5. Adolfo (Don Adolfo) - 1 car, me+wife, 3 day
6. Audi0000 - 1 car, 2 person, 3 days

Talked to Audi today, know he will be coming

danewilson77
05-30-2013, 03:56 PM
I just registered. 641 cars and counting :)

Johnmadd
05-30-2013, 05:33 PM
I just registered. 641 cars and counting :)

So you're in? Copy n paste bro.

danewilson77
05-30-2013, 06:26 PM
So you're in? Copy n paste bro.

I'm going to Bimmerfest.... Dunno about Friday night.... Bro.

The list is for those going to Cody's, no?

HTC DNA ON TT4 BETA, WILLIAMSBURG, VA

M3TA5IN
06-03-2013, 05:05 AM
updated with more info... if you are coming please let me know ASAP so I can make arrangements.

Also, everyone that has signed up if you can let me know if you are going to hotel it or sleep at my house. If you are unsure about sleeping at my house just send me a PM with any questions. You will find I am extremely laid back and will accommodate anyone the best I can. Don't feel shy about staying at my place either, you really can't do anything that will bother me.

danewilson77
06-03-2013, 07:44 AM
Dibs on the room at your house for me and my boys.

5. Adolfo (Don Adolfo) - 1 car, me+wife, 3 day
6. Audi0000 - 1 car, 2 person, 3 days
7. Danewilson77 - 2 people, 2 days (Fri-Sat)
8. Justinwilson77 - 1 person, 2 days (Fri-Sat)

Audi 0000
06-03-2013, 08:23 AM
I will be hanging out & cruising to Bimmerfest with the group. Looking forward to it. :)

danewilson77
06-03-2013, 08:31 AM
I will be hanging out & cruising to Bimmerfest with the group. Looking forward to it. :)

Please sign up here my friend.

http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showthread.php?10009-Bimmerfest-East-Group-Parking/page3

1 M Mike
06-06-2013, 06:03 PM
If you guys don't mind a noob and mafia dweeb joining in, if I do get the green light I'm thinking of getting a hotel room in the York area and making my formal introductions to you good folks in the PA area during this gig.

M3TA5IN
06-06-2013, 06:13 PM
Sounds good man, you are more than welcome. Just slap your name on the list once you know. If you have any questions feels free to ask.

M3TA5IN
06-06-2013, 06:14 PM
4. Adolfo (Don Adolfo) - 1 car, me+wife, 3 day
5. Audi0000 - 1 car, 2 person, 3 days
6. Danewilson77 - 2 people, 2 days (Fri-Sat)
7. Justinwilson77 - 1 person, 2 days (Fri-Sat)

1 M Mike
06-06-2013, 06:24 PM
Sounds good man, you are more than welcome. Just slap your name on the list once you know. If you have any questions feels free to ask.Roger that. As long as 'The Warden' doesn't catch me and slap me first. :)

8. 1 M Mike - 1 person, 2 days (Fri-Sat)

Adding my name for now to the queue in anticipation of affirmative responses.

M3TA5IN
06-06-2013, 06:26 PM
You're always welcome to bring her, my wife will be surrounded my nasty BMW pigs

1 M Mike
06-06-2013, 06:38 PM
Sounds good man, you are more than welcome. Just slap your name on the list once you know. If you have any questions feels free to ask.

You're always welcome to bring her, my wife will be surrounded my nasty BMW pigs

Appreciate the offer, but my wife is like a chameleon in that no matter what direction her head is pointed she always seems to keep one eye on the speedo.

I'd rather fly solo so I can enjoy the gig.

M3TA5IN
06-06-2013, 07:04 PM
Appreciate the offer, but my wife is like a chameleon in that no matter what direction her head is pointed she always seems to keep one eye on the speedo.

I'd rather fly solo so I can enjoy the gig.

Copy that!

M3TA5IN
06-07-2013, 05:36 AM
8. 1M Mike - 1 person, 2 days
9. Nike001 - 1 person, 2 days

brettbimmer
07-01-2013, 08:27 AM
10. Brettbimmer - 1 person, 2-3 days

This thread needs a bump anyway!!!!

Johnmadd
07-09-2013, 04:36 PM
Bump

M3TA5IN
07-11-2013, 08:21 PM
Hey guys sorry I haven't been around.

I've been super busy with work and getting ready to go to California for 3 months.

Anyway, everything is still a go. Only change is Sunday will be a short day.

I have to fly out to California that Sunday so I have to leave earlier.

On another note if anybody wants to throw up a couple bucks for grill food. Just Paypal me at cody.stevenson@hotmail.com

$5 or something if you got it, if not no biggie.

See you guys next weekend.

danewilson77
07-12-2013, 04:56 AM
Paypal sent Cody.

I also fixed your address above.

M3TA5IN
07-12-2013, 05:03 AM
Paypal sent Cody.

I also fixed your address above.

Thanks man :)

brettbimmer
07-12-2013, 11:27 AM
Paypal sent Cody.

X2! Let us know what else we can do to help.

Wait a minute...early day Sunday? What about indoor Mario-karting? I even have my stash of banana peels saved up.

Johnmadd
07-12-2013, 03:23 PM
X2! Let us know what else we can do to help.

Wait a minute...early day Sunday? What about indoor Mario-karting? I even have my stash of banana peels saved up.

Haha. Maybe Saturday afternoon karting? Shame to let them banana peels go to waste.

TomTomTuning
07-12-2013, 05:55 PM
I have to work Friday night, so I'll be there early Saturday and then hang out for a bit after the show. Not 100% sure about Sunday.

I'm sure someone will be with me just not sure who yet. So put be down for 2.
A lot of my friends are going to Supercars On State Street Charity Event (http://supercarsonstatestreet.com/) in Harrisburg, so I'm thinking it might be my GF... Not sure yet.

Newjack
07-12-2013, 06:09 PM
Same here. Working Friday night so I'll meet up with everyone on Saturday.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Johnmadd
07-12-2013, 06:22 PM
I have to work Friday night, so I'll be there early Saturday and then hang out for a bit after the show. Not 100% sure about Sunday.

I'm sure someone will be with me just not sure who yet. So put be down for 2.
A lot of my friends are going to Supercars On State Street Charity (http://supercarsonstatestreet.com/) Event in Harrisburg, so I'm thinking it might be my GF... Not sure yet.

Same here. Working Friday night so I'll meet up with everyone on Saturday.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Saturday Mario karting ftw!

danewilson77
07-12-2013, 06:53 PM
For those of you hanging out at Cody's, make sure to donate what you can early, as he is going to hit up the store most likely earlier than later.

HTC DNA, Williamsburg, VA

M3TA5IN
07-14-2013, 09:25 AM
For those of you hanging out at Cody's, make sure to donate what you can early, as he is going to hit up the store most likely earlier than later.

Yep, thanks Dane.

I didn't have service all weekend.

Just a FYI, you guys can do whatever Sunday. I just have to fly out (as of right now). That might change and my dates slip to the right.

Thanks everyone that PayPal money for food.

We will do basic grill food. Hamburgers, hot dogs, sausages etc.

If you have any request let me know.

Also I picked up a queen size air mattress this weekend if anyone needs it to sleep in the living room or office.

Sorry I'm so busy guys, if you think of anything for this weekend just let me know.

TomTomTuning
07-14-2013, 04:37 PM
Hey guys sorry I haven't been around.

I've been super busy with work and getting ready to go to California for 3 months.

Anyway, everything is still a go. Only change is Sunday will be a short day.

I have to fly out to California that Sunday so I have to leave earlier.

On another note if anybody wants to throw up a couple bucks for grill food. Just Paypal me at cody.stevenson@hotmail.com

$5 or something if you got it, if not no biggie.

See you guys next weekend.

Sent over a few bucks.

Question, is everyone at Cody's driving down to Home Depot to cruise to the event? We have to be there at 8:30am and It takes a little over an hour to get there from Loganville. Sorry if this has been discussed, I'll go back and read through the thread. LOL

Johnmadd
07-14-2013, 04:43 PM
Sent over a few bucks.

Question, is everyone at Cody's driving down to Aberdeen, Maryland Home Depot to cruise to the event? We'd have to be there at 8:30am...

Yes we will, boss (danewilson77) will be enforcing this :-)
Its such a fun drive that everyone should be excited just getting there!

danewilson77
07-14-2013, 04:47 PM
Sent over a few bucks.

Question, is everyone at Cody's driving down to Home Depot to cruise to the event? We have to be there at 8:30am and It takes a little over an hour to get there from Loganville. Sorry if this has been discussed, I'll go back and read through the thread. LOL

As John replied, yes, we will be leaving Cody's at around 0700 to be at Home Depot in time.

TomTomTuning
07-14-2013, 05:35 PM
As John replied, yes, we will be leaving Cody's at around 0700 to be at Home Depot in time.

Okay, I'll come earlier then 7am so I can wash the car since I wont be able to do it friday night (because of work).

Cody's place is 35mins away from me.

M3TA5IN
07-15-2013, 04:32 AM
Remember to bring chairs to my house and if you are camping your camping gear.

I have a spare tent if anyone needs it.

danewilson77
07-16-2013, 03:21 PM
[B][SIZE="6"]
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l495/BimmerLoop/codyshousedirections.jpg

This is the ONLY way you can come to my house and your GPS will not take you this way. It is through the school by my house that has an access road to my road. If you go the way the GPS will take you on Gladfelter you will bottom out, Dane you will probably just get stuck. the incline on gladfelter is to much to go up and you can only do it if you know exactly the angle to take which you have to be coming from the South.

Cody,

What is the name of the street coming off N Main Street?

danewilson77
07-16-2013, 03:30 PM
Completely understand now. No street name most likely. Just go past Gladfelter, and turn into school, then snake through the parking lot. Got it.

http://i1015.photobucket.com/albums/af278/nicee46/Maint%20and%20Misc%20II/CodysRevisedDrawing.png (http://s1015.photobucket.com/user/nicee46/media/Maint%20and%20Misc%20II/CodysRevisedDrawing.png.html)

Johnmadd
07-16-2013, 03:35 PM
Completely understand now. No street name most likely. Just go past Gladfelter, and turn into school, then snake through the parking lot. Got it.

http://i1015.photobucket.com/albums/af278/nicee46/Maint%20and%20Misc%20II/CodysRevisedDrawing.png (http://s1015.photobucket.com/user/nicee46/media/Maint%20and%20Misc%20II/CodysRevisedDrawing.png.html)

Exactly, do not turn before the school, turn right in to it.

M3TA5IN
07-16-2013, 04:15 PM
Yep, that's right. I freaking tried to go the other way the other day and almost ripped the whole Reiger lip off the M3. Needless to say the M3 isn't going to BF now.

Johnmadd
07-16-2013, 05:17 PM
Yep, that's right. I freaking tried to go the other way the other day and almost ripped the whole Reiger lip off the M3. Needless to say the M3 isn't going to BF now.

Damncody! I went all the way around to the beginning of the other side of your road and I was good.

PSA- Its better to bring your own alcohol... because you cant buy beer at the wa-wa, 7-11, or the grocery store in PA. :facepalm

Johnmadd
07-16-2013, 05:18 PM
Damncody! I went all the way around to the beginning of the other side of your road and I was good.

PSA- Its better to bring your own alcohol... because you cant buy beer at the wa-wa, 7-11, or the grocery store in PA. :facepalm

#themoreyouknow

M3TA5IN
07-16-2013, 05:20 PM

We actually have 1 grocery store with a beer garden now. However you are correct that is the only place besides the case store and bars.

Johnmadd
07-16-2013, 05:30 PM
We actually have 1 grocery store with a beer garden now. However you are correct that is the only place besides the case store and bars.

:ineedabeer:cheers

kpro
07-18-2013, 02:29 PM
Cody & Katie, We would love to come but Im just way too pregnant at this point (3 weeks left!!). I've became very high maintenance the last few weeks. I have to have my feet up all the time unless walking around, or i swell up quickly. I can't sleep well, I get up 3-5 times a night, and need to have this mass collection of pillows around me. Sometimes I wake up in severe pain out of no where....trust me you don't want this mess hanging out and keeping people up all night. Bimmerfest its self is going to be a challenge for me with the heat. So for that we're sorry we have to skip out. We will see you Saturday though :-). I'm huge.

johnrando
07-18-2013, 02:30 PM
Sorry to hear, but great that it's so close!

Johnmadd
07-18-2013, 05:42 PM
I am taking my front bumper off and finally putting my oem carbon fiber splitters on at cody's, and painting the lower grill.

Johnmadd
07-18-2013, 05:43 PM
I am taking my front bumper off and finally putting my oem carbon fiber splitters on at cody's, and painting the lower grill.

Any help is welcome!

M3TA5IN
07-18-2013, 05:51 PM
Any help is welcome!

We will do whatever you need man!

Kristen, it's ok I completely understand! Hope you do ok Saturday.

All

I booked my flights for California today. I have to leave for the airport by 10.

This doesn't mean I am kicking you out and if anyone wants to explore around you are welcome to park cars at my house etc.

Just a heads up my neighbors will be hanging out with us as well and they have already informed me they are getting me drunk Saturday since I will be gone until October.

Can't wait to see everyone!

Let me know what time you plan on showing up tomorrow.

danewilson77
07-18-2013, 06:10 PM
Cody, I should be there around 4 or 5.

M3TA5IN
07-18-2013, 06:14 PM
10. Brettbimmer - 1 person, 2-3 days
11. TomTom
12. NewJack - 1 person
13. DSC-OFF

danewilson77
07-18-2013, 06:22 PM
Justin will not be attending. Walker will not be attending. I'm riding solo.

List edited.

6. Danewilson77 - (Fri-Sat)
7. 1M Mike - 1 person, 2 days
8. Nike001 - 1 person, 2 days
9. Brettbimmer - 1 person, 2-3 days
10. TomTom
11. NewJack - 1 person
12. DSC-OFF

danewilson77
07-19-2013, 06:35 AM
Leaving work now.

danewilson77
07-19-2013, 07:01 AM
Fml.

Already stuck in traffic at Hampton Roads Bridge Tunnel :shifty

Firetruck and ambulance just drive by. Ugh.

http://i1015.photobucket.com/albums/af278/nicee46/Maint%20and%20Misc%20II/IMAG1239.jpg (http://s1015.photobucket.com/user/nicee46/media/Maint%20and%20Misc%20II/IMAG1239.jpg.html)

M3TA5IN
07-19-2013, 07:13 AM
Hey guys, I'm running around getting my CAC issued and supplies for my California trip.

If you get to my house and we aren't there just make yourself at home. Guinness is the only dog out right now and he is good. The asshole is down stairs in his crate.

danewilson77
07-19-2013, 03:26 PM
Made it. 5 hours. Got lost in DC.

http://i1015.photobucket.com/albums/af278/nicee46/Maint%20and%20Misc%20II/IMAG1240.jpg (http://s1015.photobucket.com/user/nicee46/media/Maint%20and%20Misc%20II/IMAG1240.jpg.html)

1 M Mike
07-19-2013, 03:54 PM
As I posted to the 'Parking' post I have to bail out of meeting you good folks up in PA. Was really looking forward to my first real road trip and enjoying the one year anniversary from acquiring the 1 M, as well as meeting some of the gang.

Maybe in 2014. Not that far off, heck the year is already more than half over and feels like it just started.

DSC-off
07-19-2013, 05:41 PM
What time are you guys rolling out tomorrow morning from Cody's and are you stopping anywhere before Home depot?

Johnmadd
07-19-2013, 07:13 PM
What time are you guys rolling out tomorrow morning from Cody's and are you stopping anywhere before Home depot?

7:00 am, probably no stops

danewilson77
07-19-2013, 08:23 PM
7:00 am, probably no stops

+1

TomTomTuning
07-19-2013, 08:31 PM
I'm planning to be there 5:30-6:00 am to clean up the car a bit. What time are you fellas waking up?

danewilson77
07-19-2013, 08:57 PM
I'm planning to be there 5:30-6:00 am to clean up the car a bit. What time are you fellas waking up?

Newjack
07-19-2013, 09:04 PM
Going to bed now. Waking up at 0600hrs.

Ready.

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-pTF5TKKStuY/UeoaJvJRqkI/AAAAAAAABLs/H8N7N8rqBE8/w1145-h859-no/photo.jpg

TomTomTuning
07-20-2013, 02:22 AM
On my way, ETA 6:45. Doesn't look like I'll have time to clean up the ride, it's not bad but I wanted to touch up a few things... Quick detail will have to do...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

TomTomTuning
07-21-2013, 04:28 AM
Did John get his car fixed yesterday?

M3TA5IN
07-21-2013, 04:58 AM
Did John get his car fixed yesterday?

Yep

danewilson77
07-21-2013, 07:08 AM
Good deal Johnny.

I do know my window is pulling that roll up/roll down shit though.

Now I know what you're talking about Tom.

TomTomTuning
07-21-2013, 07:13 AM
Good deal Johnny.

I do know my window is pulling that roll up/roll down shit though.

Now I know what you're talking about Tom.

Ah damn It didn't do it at the show. I believe it has something to do with how long you wait before opening the door or how long you press the button... I'm not sure but It will need re-coded to remove the feature or correct the issue. I haven't found a solution yet but I think BP said he knew how to fix it.

danewilson77
07-21-2013, 07:55 AM
Ah damn It didn't do it at the show. I believe it has something to do with how long you wait before opening the door or how long you press the button... I'm not sure but It will need re-coded to remove the feature or correct the issue. I haven't found a solution yet but I think BP said he knew how to fix it.

Lol... No worries.

Newjack
07-21-2013, 04:14 PM
Dane Wilson spotted.

Thread here (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7723108)

http://jglphotography.smugmug.com/Cars/Bimmerfest-East-2013/i-ZdwntVR/0/XL/IMG_5859-XL.jpg