PDA

View Full Version : Future of ZHPMafia.com

Marcus-SanDiego
05-18-2013, 11:07 AM
As many of you must realize by now, I have not been around the forum that much during the past year. I've been busy raising the baby, enjoying my family, renewing my long-term friendships, and developing my photography.

At the beginning of the year I knew this would be my last year running the forum. Recent developments, however, hastened my decision to step away from this forum. I'm moving on to a new business venture.

I made this announcement at the zhpmafia.com meet in Williamsburg, Virginia, and now I'm making the announcement on the forum:

Effective immediately, I no longer own this forum. In fact, I turned over the keys to Dane and Keith yesterday. The two of them now own and run the forum by themselves. Understand that I did not sell the forum to them. Instead, they earned the forum during their 2.5 years of serving as my moderators. I gifted the forum to them. They just had to accept. They did. I could not be turning the forum over to two more capable, loyal and dedicated guys.

Also effective immediately, John Randolph (JohnRando) is now a moderator at zhpmafia.com. He will also have the title of boss. You're lucky to have him as a moderator. Great guy. Enough said.

As for me, I will be around from time to time. I'll also post whenever I can.

I've really enjoyed my time here. I've enjoyed meeting all of you. I'll enjoy watching Dane, Keith, and John run the site.

Best to everyone. Take care.