Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
  • Recent ZHPMafia.com Forum Posts

cakM3

My Mystic Adventure...

Adding Parking Brake Handle assembly replacement to my list of things done to my ZHP this year[emoji4]

cakM3 12-05-2022, 01:06 PM Go to last post
    t3ddftw

BlueBUS

Easy! Hit the "2" button before you try to do anything, so the BlueBus stops updating the display .

Unfortunately, the radio

t3ddftw 12-05-2022, 08:31 AM Go to last post
    cakM3

My Mystic Adventure...

As 2022 is quickly coming to an end I looked back at the year's work I have put into my ZHP and have come up with this list:

- BMW Individual

cakM3 12-04-2022, 01:10 PM Go to last post
    cakM3

My Mystic Adventure...

I started taking apart my other OEM M3 side mirror so I can finish trimming my side mirror base plate for sedan fitment[emoji41]

Once finished,

cakM3 12-04-2022, 11:39 AM Go to last post
    Vas

2004 TiAg ZHP

The strut mount compresses overtime. Similar to the engine mounts.

However (SACHS 802-066)from the z4 can be used on the e46 to lower

Vas 12-04-2022, 08:59 AM Go to last post
    JPMo

BlueBUS

So I’ve been having an issue with my bluebus. I am unable to cycle through the menus and options easily because the LCD display is continuously

JPMo 12-04-2022, 07:04 AM Go to last post
    cakM3

My Mystic Adventure...

Thanks John.

Over the winter I will be working with Mike Coby (Coby Wheels) to refresh my Alcantara steering wheel and have new matching

cakM3 12-04-2022, 03:05 AM Go to last post
    S2Ace

2004 TiAg ZHP

Absent for a while as I was holding off on purchases until black friday...managed to get a cheap H&R touring cup kit to hold me over until coilovers.

S2Ace 12-04-2022, 01:34 AM Go to last post
    S2Ace

2004 TiAg ZHP

Luckily, no! Previous owner had it replaced a few years back. On my list of things to keep an eye on.

S2Ace 12-04-2022, 12:39 AM Go to last post
    johnrando

My Mystic Adventure...

Awesome werk!

Sent from my SM-F936U1 using Tapatalk

johnrando 12-03-2022, 06:54 PM Go to last post
    cakM3

My Mystic Adventure...

I decided before this year ends I will schedule my ZHP for one final maintenance for this year and have my GUIBO/center line bearing/transmission flush

cakM3 12-03-2022, 06:01 PM Go to last post
    AM1GO

What did you do for your ZHP/ BMW / MINI today? #2

Car has 185k miles approx. Had driveshaft off for CSB replacement, new Rein CSB dead after 25k miles, noticed a bit of notching in the CV joint. What

AM1GO 12-03-2022, 02:35 PM Go to last post
  • Welcome to ZHPMafia.com

ZHPMafia.com is a BMW E46 330 ZHP forum geared toward owners and enthusiasts of the BMW 330 ZHP. While the site says ZHPMafia.com -- which means that many of us are here because of the ZHP option package found on the E46 BMW -- we are an inclusive group. Thus, while the siteís primary focus is on the BMW 330 ZHP performance package, our members are interested, first and foremost, in all things BMW.

The ZHP option, which was named after the performance package that was available to buyers of the E46 330 during 2003-2006, enjoys a healthy following. It's impossible to know how many customers ordered the ZHP package from BMW during the four years it was available (because BMW has not published this information any place), but it's believed that the ZHP package is, on a relative basis, a fairly rare option. Indeed, the $3,900 price tag for the package likely dissuaded car purchasers from ordering the vehicle with the ZHP option.

Still, despite the seeming rarity of the ZHP, there exists a large group of ZHP owners and fans who congregate at the forum at ZHPMafia.com.

The ZHP Mafia name, meanwhile, enjoys a much longer history than the Web site. Indeed, the ZHP Mafia name dates back to May 2005, when owners of the 330 ZHP started referring to themselves as members of the ZHP Mafia. Still, these members were strewn about the various BMW Internet forums until late 2010, which is when ZHPMafia.com was conceived and launched.

People may debate the relative strengths and weaknesses of the 330 ZHP, but most people agree that the BMW 330 ZHP is a thing of beauty. From the style 135M wheels to the M-tech II bumper, the BMW 330 ZHP is a visual pleasure. (If you'd like to know even more about the 330 ZHP, see this FAQ, which includes a plethora of pictures, factoids, and tidbits about the BMW Performance Package.)

If youíve read this far, perhaps youíre interested in joining the ZHP Mafia community. Unlike other forums, which tolerate high levels of inanity, immaturity, and meanness, ZHPMafia.com members are professional, courteous, and friendly. And although they may disagree from time to time, forum members at ZHPMafia.com steadfastly believe that itís better to attack issues than each other. That philosophy permeates the entire site Ė and results in an unparalleled forum experience.

Again, we hope youíll join us and become a member of the forum today.